New stuff! - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: New stuff!

Banned
    Post Count
    I have returned. I will again say this game has been ruined by the rivals list change. Gree, you are going to cause all high income folks to quit collecting or even sell all their buildings and quit. You have ruined the game in a way that hurts many many folks. My hood alone is now covered in leaches and scum. You should encourage high income and allow those that opt into such things to protect their hoods.

I have said all of this before and I will say it again. You continue to ruin this game with changing things that don't need your attention at all.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    +1
    What really is needed is more incentive to raise iph. Building iph is hard, robbing is easy. Who wants to be in the receiving end with no benefit? Soon there will be no one to rob because the best strategy is 0 iph
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendfrim View Post
    I have returned. I will again say this game has been ruined by the rivals list change. Gree, you are going to cause all high income folks to quit collecting or even sell all their buildings and quit. You have ruined the game in a way that hurts many many folks. My hood alone is now covered in leaches and scum. You should encourage high income and allow those that opt into such things to protect their hoods.

I have said all of this before and I will say it again. You continue to ruin this game with changing things that don't need your attention at all.
    KA : 258-880-514
    MW : 130-331-621
    CC : 873-367-573

Post Count

Exclamation

Also added for your enjoyment, a new way of selecting matchups in war, much different than previous wars, but we not going to actually tell you , were just going to continue to let you believe its the same as it was before... Until youre locked in for the weekend and findind out tge hard way
    The universe is hostile, so impersonal....devour to survive,so it is, so its always been....
    -MJK

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    So it seems. I'm like the Black Hole for every leech around
    Sad club to be in.

Lurker
    Post Count

defense buildings...

When do the defense building upgrades come out? I'm hoping for a 200x to 500x multiplier

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    When is the new stuff coming out??

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel28 View Post
    When do the defense building upgrades come out? I'm hoping for a 200x to 500x multiplier
    I am hoping for a defence ltb. Now that would be something.

Lurker
    Post Count
    This new rivals list defeats the purpose of this game. I improve my stats to distance myself from the competition. I have no incentive to build up my stats at my level except for war. I do not see what the purpose for this change was or what GREE was trying to fix.

Post Count
    Agreed with zen and splifton. This whole change is ruining my in-game experience. I have poured thousands into this game to create a hood and character I'm proud of. Now my rival list includes a bevy of 250s with stats that are more than 50% stronger than me and IpH that is, in general, 75% lower than me

This change will only make my shift into other games and platforms much more easier. I've taken a liking into Clash of Clans, and frankly, Supercell listens to their customers. Samurai Siege and Space Ape do as well. I will continue to play CC due to my time and money spent here, but I have reached an end point, and my hard earned money will go elsewhere

All the best Gree, continue to do what you do best. More people will follow the path to the light
    SAS 4 Life

Sweet, I'm jonesing bad for those new scratchers.

Banned
    Post Count
    These new defense buildings better be EXTREMELY effective and scale with this stupid stat inflation. You guys at gree have PLENTY to do to compensate for this completely ill advised rival change.

Post Count
    I used to really enjoy this game but after the new rivals list i feel all of my hard work is for not. I've built my income to a respectable level banking tens of million per day. Now I feel people with lower incomes will take the easy road and just rob other for their money. It's taken me 2 years to build my income to where it is today, and for what? Also what is the point of increasing stats if you will always be paired by people of similar strength. This was a change that did NOT need to happen. Shame on you gree, looks like I might be finding a new game soon

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkshire83 View Post
    I used to really enjoy this game but after the new rivals list i feel all of my hard work is for not. I've built my income to a respectable level banking tens of million per day. Now I feel people with lower incomes will take the easy road and just rob other for their money. It's taken me 2 years to build my income to where it is today, and for what? Also what is the point of increasing stats if you will always be paired by people of similar strength. This was a change that did NOT need to happen. Shame on you gree, looks like I might be finding a new game soon
    How about just collecting your buildings on time?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    How about just collecting your buildings on time?
    I'm somewhat in agreement with collecting on time as I do most of the time. I really sleep no more than six hours so even NCs are good for me. With that said, I don't want to attack others for the chance that I collect 5 minutes late or go to Disneyland for the day, having a life in general and they have an easy link. I don't see much of iph going into the algorithm cause I'm about three times greater in that than my rivals.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Post Count
    We will see how it plays out. I can see that for new accounts this could be a helpful thing. I kick started my building program through farming. But for all of us who have build strategically for years this seams like a poke in the eye from Gree. This is a massive change of parameters. If we were at the top of our game it was because we worked hard for it. Perhaps going forward the best strategy will be to leave all buildings uncollected and simply rob peeps. The one saving grace is I don't see anyone super poor in my list though most are poorer than me (and I'm not that rich). If I was looking to rob I'm not sure I could find anyone that was a safe target. Who knows maybe everyone this end will mostly ignore the rivals list.
    Gree you could have fixed the rivals list with much gentler methods. Oh well maybe Ill just switch to another gree game. Oh wait. THEY ARE ALL THE FREAKING SAME NOW!