New stuff! - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: New stuff!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GavP View Post
    Why am I cynical?

1. Rival list changed a couple of days ago and now I can only see my own lvl and one lvl below! - this is grees ploy to make robbing more difficult so that you use real cash to buy in game cash ....

New stuff indeed ... To help gree make more money ... No real benefit to players ...

your wrong, they did it so u can rob players easier, by not showing the little guys whos stats are 5mil lower than yours. this will make the playing field more equal, I don't rob much anymore sense I made 4mph, and I hardly get robbed anyways and never bank so I may loose 1 mil a week to someone with higher stats. but not often cause I use alarms to collect my buildings.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    if you are constantly robbed by people with better stats but low income it's probably because you are not good at the game, people rush through the levels and don't bother to try and build strength and focus and instead on getting off to a higher level which is ridiculous. this rivals list will penalize those who play the game intelligently, for those don't level up as quickly as part of the strategy it just negates every bit of work that is being done
    This may be true for the lower levels, my 2 lower accounts never get robbed. But when you get over L240, you will never be strong enough to not get robbed (I think there are only 1-2 people in the entire game who are completely bullet proof).

And I'm not against robbing, I do it all the time.....I just hate hearing people who are level 240+ complain about maybe not being able to rob players with $10m+ IPH when they're IPH is under $1m (or $0) because of the new algorithm.

They talk about how it takes the fun out of the game if they aren't allowed to do it, but they never think of the flip side. What fun is it if you have a serious IPH and are robbed by someone with $0 IPH, and you can't retaliate. Where's the fun in that dynamic?
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    I just seen this thread and haven't had a chance to read it all because I am here at work....but wanted to throw out a couple sugetions.....what about putting gold on the scrachers...and what about going back to an event like the ones where we went around on the rival list and rob and atk people to collect gold coins as a synd event....need something to use our stamina in an event.

Post Count
    Thanks for adding offensive and defensive wins system to the battle event. This is very useful information!

I also noticed the equipment menu running much smoother than before on android. Thanks for that too. I hope Gree focuses more on getting android up to par with IOS.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xprimntlxp View Post
    Thanks for adding offensive and defensive wins system to the battle event. This is very useful information!

I also noticed the equipment menu running much smoother than before on android. Thanks for that too. I hope Gree focuses more on getting android up to par with IOS.
    And vice versa. Gold on the android is cheaper; the drop rate on multi-hit targets is 100% on android; and only android have the OW/DW functionality. The grass really isn't greener on the apple side. I use both platforms. I just wish the two separate dev teams coordinated their tinkering and give us the same things on both platforms

Post Count
    So with the new ow and dw would you have to add both to get your total wins....the old system just showed wins and loses....so under the new system would you need to add both together to see you would have had under the old system as wins???

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    This may be true for the lower levels, my 2 lower accounts never get robbed. But when you get over L240, you will never be strong enough to not get robbed (I think there are only 1-2 people in the entire game who are completely bullet proof).

And I'm not against robbing, I do it all the time.....I just hate hearing people who are level 240+ complain about maybe not being able to rob players with $10m+ IPH when they're IPH is under $1m (or $0) because of the new algorithm.

They talk about how it takes the fun out of the game if they aren't allowed to do it, but they never think of the flip side. What fun is it if you have a serious IPH and are robbed by someone with $0 IPH, and you can't retaliate. Where's the fun in that dynamic?
    well stated

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tom73 View Post
    well stated
    The fun is for the Lupo/Grimly Fiendish type of people.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    The fun is for the Lupo/Grimly Fiendish type of people.
    Could that be why I'm being targeted by one of Lupo's stooges, lol
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Could that be why I'm being targeted by one of Lupo's stooges, lol
    From what I hear your a target a few people would like to get : )

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    So it seems. I'm like the Black Hole for every leech around
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

nice

That will be nice

Post Count
    I can't speak for everyone but in my opinion the new rivals list is awesome.finally equal and fair competition!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I (and speaking for my crew so far) really hate this rival list change.

You will NEVER be able to grow in strength compared to those at your level as you will now ONLY be matched with people with your stats... I have worked hard to grow my attack/defence; it was nice to have a leg up on rivals at my level because of the HARD WORK I put into the game to be a strong competitor... Now? That hard work is pointless.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The only reason someone would be unhappy about using iph as a factor in the rivals list is that they have low iph and keep it low. This way they make all of their money robbing hoods of rivals that have worked on their iph and their rivals have no chance at revenge. Time to improve your iph and make your own $$$$.
    Last edited by archambeau; 01-27-2014 at 06:11 PM.