New stuff! - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: New stuff!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'll suspend my final judgment until I see the changes in action. However, I am glad that the developers are working to improve the game, instead of just leaving it to die a slow death (like other games I've played).

Post Count

Talking

I like the new idea especially the iph part,fair is fair.those with low Iph now have the privilage of growing a descent hood like the rest of us had to do,they also will have the privilage of robbing other rivals with slums just like we had to as well.
    Last edited by Sherod; 01-24-2014 at 01:32 PM.

Post Count
    For the record I have no problem with being robbed,but it does get annoying to have your news feed lit up like a Xmas tree by someone who has no buildings in the hood they own and having your worthy rivals with equal Iph pushed out of your news feed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Dude why the heck can't you guys just leave the rivals list alone? you make it pointless to be strong on your level the way you guys keep messing with it. it's the one thing that you guys don't screw up every time when it was the way it was back in the day, stop messing with it
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KlitschkO View Post
    I think that list of rivals is based on IPH is baddest new thing...if i have a low IPH i can't see rivals with bigger IPH? is a ****...robbing is fun and is a part from this game...that is robbing to can robe other rivals with big income and if u win u use that money for your syn or to upgrade buildings or buy...I DISLIKE THAT LIST ARE BASED ON IPH!!!
    The IPH is a small factor in finding rivals, but what it means is you will be more likely to be pared with someone with closer IPH instead of someone with vastly lower IPH.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Boo that's not cool

Post Count
    Will there be any changes on skill points spent on attack or defense?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So long as the changes encourage balance in the game.

The balance I am talking about is encouraging good stats and good IPH. Not one without the other.

For those under L100, strong for level must be a factor considered.

I'm still not sure what was so wrong with strength for your level, but willing to see how this change goes for a bit given what CNG (Admin) mentioned in post #95.

It seems like it might attempt to encourage both facets of the game. Power AND IPH.
    Last edited by Ysae Kaeps ASU; 01-24-2014 at 02:47 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    The IPH is a small factor in finding rivals, but what it means is you will be more likely to be pared with someone with closer IPH instead of someone with vastly lower IPH.

That is cool. I don't have a massive iph but it's okay. People who rob me with iph that is 1/2 to 1/3 of mine continue to rob me repeatedly and I don't rob them back because there really is nothing to rob from them. All it would do is give those fleas access to my hood via news feed. I like the idea.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'd imagine iph is going to be a very small factor the higher it goes because those north of $10M are harder to find. I found a post of mine from exactly one year ago with iph as $750K...now it's $15.2M. Yup, I don't like it when I get hit, but unlike my kids when they blame others for their own mistake I can actually own up to it as being my fault for not collecting on time
    Last edited by My2cents; 01-24-2014 at 03:45 PM.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    if you are constantly robbed by people with better stats but low income it's probably because you are not good at the game, people rush through the levels and don't bother to try and build strength and focus and instead on getting off to a higher level which is ridiculous. this rivals list will penalize those who play the game intelligently, for those don't level up as quickly as part of the strategy it just negates every bit of work that is being done
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Lurker
    Post Count
    I've seen a few mentions in this thread about ghetto hoods & people being slumlords. Just curious to know what you guys consider to be a ghetto hood vs. a good hood.

Just low lvl buildings, no buildings, etc? Or bc certain hoods aren't visually appealing?

Not try to troll at all, legitimately curious about this.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Why? Because they're parasites is why.

Are you in a syndicate with full bonuses? Who do you think paid for them; clue: it certainly wasn't the ghetto hood crowd.

Don't get me wrong. Robbing is part of the game, and I have no problem with that. Where I do have a problem is with the leeches who come back over and over every day (sometimes two, three or four times a day) for weeks on end.

The people on the receiving end aren't some animated game element that doesn't care how long you farm it. They're other human beings. A game is supposed to be fun, but it's not when you're getting constant visits like that.

I've robbed over half a billion from the same person over the last week, checking their hood once an hour for every hour I'm awake. Umadbro?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    I've robbed over half a billion from the same person over the last week, checking their hood once an hour for every hour I'm awake. Umadbro?
    Congrats on having nothing to do in life except tap rivals list.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
    Taking IPH into account is the most horrible, most terrible thing you guys could do to this game. And implementing that will only cause me to not play this game nearly as much as I do. I know most will disagree but I'm not happy with this one bit.
    said a guy with terrible iph