1/23 Casual Q&A thread

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/23 Casual Q&A thread

Player Experience
    Post Count

1/23 Casual Q&A thread

Hey everyone. Trying something new and if it seems that you guys are interested, we can try to do this every 2 weeks or so.

Ask me any questions you want over the next 6 hours and I'll try to answer as many as possible. You can ask me about Modern War, about GREE, about myself, about movies, food, whatever you want. I will try to answer as many questions as possible (chosen at my discretion). Also, if you want to ask me to fix something with your account, please submit a support a ticket instead

Some background: I worked at Funzio for about a month before we were acquired by GREE. I help out with Modern War, Crime City, Kingdom Age, Knights & Dragons, and Beyond the Dead.

My favorite game of all time is Diablo II. I'm playing Hearthstone on PC right now.

So... what's up?

Consistent Contributor Saint Anger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Do you play Modern War yourself?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's been a long time since prizes with +energy, health, 2 upgrades at once, etc. have been released. You know, the fun and exciting bonuses! Have you guys done away offering these prizes completely or are there any plans (and when) that we might see these again?

Post Count
    So... potato or potatoe?
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    are there plans to make stamina strategically important again?.....for anything besides attacking or raiding for valor and fake money.....why no stamina based faction events?.....doesn't have to be fvf but something

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Do you like working with Gree?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What does the future hold for modern war, long term?

Banned
    Post Count
    Where would you like to work once Gree finally goes under?

Post Count
    Are we ever getting a Water based LE building?
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Anger View Post
    Do you play Modern War yourself?
    I used to. Not so much now as I don't have enough time and not being in a real faction prevents me from participating in World Domination or GLTQ's. I'm currently playing Beyond the Dead and Knights & Dragons more.

Quote Originally Posted by B.Mick View Post
    It's been a long time since prizes with +energy, health, 2 upgrades at once, etc. have been released. You know, the fun and exciting bonuses! Have you guys done away offering these prizes completely or are there any plans (and when) that we might see these again?
    They are not completely blocked from coming back as prizes but they are on the limited list so they will come less frequently. Our game design team's plans are constantly changing so I wouldn't be able to tell you when the next time they'll show back up is even if I wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by droffatsto50 View Post
    So... potato or potatoe?
    I've never heard potatoe before. Is that a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickINsc View Post
    are there plans to make stamina strategically important again?.....for anything besides attacking or raiding for valor and fake money.....why no stamina based faction events?.....doesn't have to be fvf but something
    There isn't anything planned though it seems like a fairly good idea. Do you have any specific suggestions for a type of event that can viably use stamina?

Post Count
    What's the new building and why don't you have a sticky with upgrade costs and bonuses for it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Boxers or briefs? I wear thongs

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    1) When can we expect (a date) to have something useful to purchase with our valor? Lots of players have millions of valor but units available to purchase do not increase stats. Items other than units would be nice.

2) Can you post information after a WD ends, and a new new country starts, a list of events and details about the events? Such as when a new building will be out, if medals come back how many will be in each event, and other details like the epic boss health or if an event is pulled for a month and when or if it will return. Information about events in advance would take away from (or maybe start earlier) the amount of posts people make asking what is going on.

3) Thoughts on increasing the max level for players?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Would you consider making WD matchups being based off of average stats first instead of total stats? Make the streakers match each other or rank be much more signficant one to alleviate the bad matchups.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    I've never heard potatoe before. Is that a thing?
    Haha Just the spelling of it, which type of it do you like better lol
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much