DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/23 Casual Q&A thread

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Are fltqs done or will we have more?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1. would you ever consider a concede option for the WD event?
    2. for some of these LTQ that require 50 taps to beat 1 event. Can you add an option to do it in 1 click or an option to use all your energy for a certain percentage of the kill.
    3. Can you remove the splash screens during the active Wars? When we are fighting the last 1-2 mins of a war and I'm trying to buy gold, but a splash screen comes up telling me that Ive won xp for killing so many people. It gets in the way.
    4. During war can we preset how much gold we want to use on each war. It would be easier for me to say I want to use 3 gold refills, then to wait to hit the refill button and then find my target again.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Jaden View Post
    more questions,

1. Why were Crime City players given 300 gold for some "Minor" errors? I won't rant about our errors, but I think we deserve something.
    2. Why aren't there any units/gold given out anymore? I remember the daylight chaser, the one year veteran, and a few that followed. It was always fun seeing that splash screen with "We thank you for your support" on it, I wish it was there every once in a while.
    1. We've given out some massive gold gifts before. It's always kind of a pain because we don't have a well-coded way to deliver it once. What we do is credit it to all players accounts with a pop-up. Unfortunately this pop-up stays in game until we remove it from the code and players think they're supposed to get multiple credits. We then gets a gazillion tickets asking why they only got the gold credit once. Also most of our recent issues have been corrected with mass prize credits which is why we haven't given out gold.

2. Not sure actually. I think it's cause a lot of players complained that "if everybody wins, nobody wins" because everyone who gets the unit essentially goes up by almost the same amount of stats. Maybe our game designers agreed with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Durt McGurt View Post
    Bonus Question:
    If you were stuck on a deserted island, What three things would you bring?
    **(can not answer with boat/car/plane/etc. No service providers either)**
    That's hard cause it really depends how long I'd be stuck for. If we're talking upwards of a year, I'd like to bring a Kindle but then I'd have to bring a solar charger and I don't want to use up 2 choices.

I'd bring a guitar but then if the strings broke I'd be screwed.

I guess I'd bring my dog so I have a companion that's not an inanimate object. (Wilsonnnnnn)

Then I'd bring things that make survival easier. A fishing rod and a hatchet?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    can you pass this along to the developers or let me know if anything is being done about the following. When you buy a refill on ios the list stays right where you were, however on android it takes you back to the top every time. Kinda same as above it is really hard when clicking so much to scroll back down to find your target

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle;
    Players will always game a system no matter what change we make to it. In this case, they would fill their factions with dummy accounts with very low stats, effectively driving their average stats down way low and in battle, they'd be unstoppable while you're left to hit their low level dummy players for peanuts.
    Then change it to average strength and change the size of the PEANUT to give effect rather than constant ineffective tweaking.

Post Count

Nice thread

First off hats off to you oracle for doing this mw is a great game ... Pleasing half of us at any given time is an accomplishment ... I'll get right too it---

1.) more faction bonuses--- just like it says --- albeit a energy/health regen bonus would b counter productive you'd make us happy

2.). Wd algorithm -- u created these monster little streak teams with a weak matching algorithm ... I read before this wasn't your intent ... I've also seen several players talk about tossing average member strength in.... Is this something the developers r considering? Is the problem on their radar or do they think all is well with wd matchups?

3.) inventory management --- plz hook it up we've been patient

Thx for your time

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathship View Post
    would there be more frequent faction events that use energy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse21 View Post
    Are fltqs done or will we have more?
    I think a lot of players say there are too many events currently, but FLTQ's aren't going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Big C View Post
    1. would you ever consider a concede option for the WD event?
    2. for some of these LTQ that require 50 taps to beat 1 event. Can you add an option to do it in 1 click or an option to use all your energy for a certain percentage of the kill.
    3. Can you remove the splash screens during the active Wars? When we are fighting the last 1-2 mins of a war and I'm trying to buy gold, but a splash screen comes up telling me that Ive won xp for killing so many people. It gets in the way.
    4. During war can we preset how much gold we want to use on each war. It would be easier for me to say I want to use 3 gold refills, then to wait to hit the refill button and then find my target again.
    1. Nope. It would be hell to code into the current way WD works.

2. Nope! We like making players click things.

3. This is hard coded into the game so not very possible.

4. That would require a lot of coding and I don't think would be a priority for our development team.

Keep in mind that from the eyes of a game designer, most prioritized features are ones that:
    1. Affect a lot of players
    2. Would increase enjoyment of the game rather than just add convenience
    3. Would lead to more spending

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If coding proves too difficult to implement inventory sorting within the game, how about adding something along the lines of having a spreadsheat of your inventory emailed to you? I think I would find that more useful anyway. Maybe a button at the top of the inventory page that says...you guessed it....email. Tap it, enter an email address and away it goes.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That didn't work. Perhaps it wasn't in question form. I'll try it this way.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle;
    Players will always game a system no matter what change we make to it. In this case, they would fill their factions with dummy accounts with very low stats, effectively driving their average stats down way low and in battle, they'd be unstoppable while you're left to hit their low level dummy players for peanuts.
    Can you consider changing it to average strength and change the size of the 'PEANUT' to give effect, rather than constant ineffective tweaking?

Post Count
    Are we going to see the return of PVP tournaments these were great team,morale builders for our faction we really enjoyed them

Post Count
    Is there no way gree would be willing to re release old le buildings? I'd love to be able to buy the old buildings.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Do you think one day people will read a thread like this, before posting their question, and thus avoiding posting a question already asked and answered?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thank you for doing this!

Here is my question:
    Will there be an Epic boss during this cycle? (Before the Turkey WD event)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do you believe there is a sucker born every minute, or that they just play modern war?

Articulate Author alphakennybody's Avatar
    Post Count
    Glad to see my advise was taken, thank you very much for showing face even when there is no problems about, good show. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...a-live-Q-amp-A...

I do have a question, why is WD every few weeks, and do you guys have any plans to spread them further apart?
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, just ask McGurt.

UPDATED!!! Wanna Run Naked, here's your chance:CLOSED