Droids broken AGAIN

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Droids broken AGAIN

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Droids broken AGAIN

Hi mods please what ever gree have just done to the servers please reverse it as the game is now naff, server errors and takes forever to load any information of any kind.

Post Count
    I'm also having the same issues. Due to sync problems, I have been cheated at of 5-6 bricks and other loot units that have not shown up.

Post Count
    I am also having many issues with Droid. From load times, having to double click on a button or tab to complete the action, not being able to sort ranks during events, the same 4 players listed in faction lists for boss kills & etc, there are so many issues with droid right now I know I am missing some.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Similar here. Also, I haven't been able to load maps to do LTQs or get intel folders all week.

Post Count
    Hey folks,

Could you make sure you have the latest version of the app and the newest dat set. If not please update and if your still having issues please send in a support request so it can be looked into further.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey folks,

Could you make sure you have the latest version of the app and the newest dat set. If not please update and if your still having issues please send in a support request so it can be looked into further.
    I am on latest data set and version and since i had a data download its gone to crap and folders have now stopped dropping completly, i was gettin 1 or 2 to every 1.5k energy but ive just used 5k and not got a thing. Please fix this as a ticket to support is a TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME AND ENERGY as i will get an automated answer 1 week after the event has finished.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard79 View Post
    I am on latest data set and version and since i had a data download its gone to crap and folders have now stopped dropping completly, i was gettin 1 or 2 to every 1.5k energy but ive just used 5k and not got a thing. Please fix this as a ticket to support is a TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME AND ENERGY as i will get an automated answer 1 week after the event has finished.
    What he said

Banned
    Post Count
    and getting in is painful too. Always says U must have internet connection, although I have. Sometimes I have to try 5+ times to be able to even get into the game

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard79 View Post
    crappy droprate is on ios too, 4500 energy wasted and I got a whole folder today morning

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey folks,

Oh I have. It got closed. Didn't work. Replied to the closed ticket with even more info. Still to no avail. 0 ltq units 0 folders. My faction loves me right now.

EDIT: Yes, I'm on latest everything as well
    Last edited by Arc Burn; 01-23-2014 at 01:05 PM.