Syndicate Hopping during Raid Boss to finish?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Syndicate Hopping during Raid Boss to finish?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Syndicate Hopping during Raid Boss to finish?

I have heard from quite a reliable source that "Syndicate Hopping" during the next Raid Boss event is being disabled due to more powerful syndicates sending over big hitters to complete the higher level boss's, can Gree confirm if this is the case?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If there's a blanket ban I think it's a shame. On the other hand there is a good case for limiting the industrial scale hopping carried out by a few.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    rumors only

Post Count
    I don't think you should be able to hop back and forth.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i dunno, it helps out the weaker syns, especially when its sister syndicates, but i reckon leave it in place but introduce something like a 24 or 48 hour cool down period between leaving one syndicate to join another.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Why do people make posts like this?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I dunno, why did you make a post like yours?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    I dunno, why did you make a post like yours?
    So people like me can make smart-ass remarks about em.

We're split on it too, honestly, and have discussed potential things like a lockout or whatnot (we still don't want to lock syndicates any more than we have to), but it has just been discussion so far. If we do ever end up changing it down the road, that is a big enough change that we'll be blasting it out ahead of time and not springing it suddenly.

Post Count

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We're split on it too, honestly, and have discussed potential things like a lockout or whatnot (we still don't want to lock syndicates any more than we have to), but it has just been discussion so far. If we do ever end up changing it down the road, that is a big enough change that we'll be blasting it out ahead of time and not springing it suddenly.
    That would be dumb on gree's part. Even if they are hoping their using gold. Isn't that what yall want?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    They want syndicate to spend gold on uzi and energy to farm uzi. Ofc this is one thing if changed will make gree loose money while some will buy gold to do so others will not and will fall far behind as it costs almost 200$ per event as is and quit then it will be maybe 50 syndicate left at that point gree would loose millions quarterly from the syndicates normally using gold for top 250-1. However if events continue to cost as much as they do we'll arrive at this point inevitably.
    Last edited by sam0621; 01-23-2014 at 08:34 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Raid boss event is one of only 2 events where you don't really need gold, its all about timing providing you have the power..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Apologies for my earlier post was not intended to troll nor for this thread I edited it and it seems to have posted on this page.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have heard same thing from reliable source, so it is not a rumor if it is in the works
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

Quote Originally Posted by Marine007 View Post
    I have heard same thing from reliable source, so it is not a rumor if it is in the works
    No offense, but your reliable source isn't so reliable. We've talked about it all of twice so far (one of those times today). The end decision so far is still that we don't want people locked out of the event or having too small a window to move between guilds.