My dear friends at TKO......

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My dear friends at TKO......

Articulate Author
    Post Count

My dear friends at TKO......

You have succeeded in my causing my departure from iDelph... The team I have fought hard and succeeded with for the past 2 wars. I must congratulate you for this. I just can't seem to figure out why you still have a "hit" on me?!?! I realize with a 4000 gold ltq event going on and a crate game to follow that it's quite boring right now. But do you really need to be spending gold to take out EVERYTHING on my base? Shouldn't you be saving that gold for your next $35,000 streakless 4th place finish? You guys are the forum heroes. I figured you would be a little smarter than this. You have not intimidated me. I can care less if you raid me. The way you acted by threatening iDelph to kick me out has just recharged my Hate TKO whiney bch batteries! I was going to give it a break. Bring it on birds! You will give me and my new faction something to do til raid boss.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sounds like a bunch of idiots. I bet they laugh and smile as they hit each building on your base then run to make a post to their team about the great things they have done. You would think they would have something better to do with their time.

Banned
    Post Count
    U seem a troll to me lol

Post Count
    Dude, I saw your post and the crap you were posting on people walls. You were not representing your faction in a good light that's why you got kicked out. As far as TKO attacking you, that should have been expected. Did you really think they were going to just let you get away with that? Just take ur hits and camp for a few weeks. Stop collecting ur buildings and hope they get bored. Drop your allies, change ur name, ur base, and hide. Delete all of your wall postings and start over. And most importantly change your attitude!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    LOL! You think it was just TKO goin after you?!

Everyone likes to smash d*#$@ bags. Hell if i were high enough I'd light you up too.

Posting dumb inflammatory stuff like this here and on peoples walls is why you got kicked. What self respecting faction would want you representing them?

Post Count
    You get what you give... What goes around comes around... You have no one but yourself to blame.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You should have seen this coming!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Like I said. It's quite boring around here. I don't mind a little friendly banter between factions. Raid me if you can! I am not going to hide, camp, change name ect ect. What you see is what you get. I was not kicked out by way. I left because I didn't want to drag iDelph's name through the mud. I left because I enjoy throwing stones at birds none of you should take this personally. I just have way too much time on my hands being -27 out.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    lol @ thread backfire.
    ~~VFF LEGENDS~~

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Fancypants View Post
    LOL! You think it was just TKO goin after you?!

Everyone likes to smash d*#$@ bags. Hell if i were high enough I'd light you up too.

Posting dumb inflammatory stuff like this here and on peoples walls is why you got kicked. What self respecting faction would want you representing them?
    Well you are not. TKO has no one at level 137 so they ORDERED KYS to do it. Imagine that. #4 team of losers ordering around other factions. Fear not those weaker than TKO. My faction has your back. You can't F with #1!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    You get what you give... What goes around comes around... You have no one but yourself to blame.
    99% of my posts here are legit helpful posts. I'll admit that I do deserve these raidings. I guess I'm 1% troll. Worth it to me as I find this very humerous and I'm sure most of you do too.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by K4S View Post
    Dude, I saw your post and the crap you were posting on people walls. You were not representing your faction in a good light that's why you got kicked out. As far as TKO attacking you, that should have been expected. Did you really think they were going to just let you get away with that? Just take ur hits and camp for a few weeks. Stop collecting ur buildings and hope they get bored. Drop your allies, change ur name, ur base, and hide. Delete all of your wall postings and start over. And most importantly change your attitude!
    I posted it on one persons wall after he hit me and told me he was sent to do so. Blitzkrieg and I are now friends by the way. I apologized to him and told him it wasn't personal.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    Like I said. It's quite boring around here. I don't mind a little friendly banter between factions. Raid me if you can! I am not going to hide, camp, change name ect ect. What you see is what you get. I was not kicked out by way. I left because I didn't want to drag iDelph's name through the mud. I left because I enjoy throwing stones at birds none of you should take this personally. I just have way too much time on my hands being -27 out.
    Contradicting yourself yet again... the more you write, the more you look like a fool. It seems you did not take note with my friendly advice after you sent me a PM to apologise. Keep on digging!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How am I contradicting myself? Have I ever said that I am going to leave TKO alone? Have I ever hid from my in game name? I don't understand. Yes... I am causing trouble. It's humorous and gives us something to talk about. What I did say to you in private, and mrreily, as that I will no longer take it to a personal level. And yes... I did apologize for getting personal with you guys.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You mean you have taken a break from inventorying your inventory to see if destructible units have been lost?

99% of my posts here are legit helpful posts. I'll admit that I do deserve these raidings. I guess I'm 1% troll. Worth it to me as I find this very humerous and I'm sure most of you do too.
    Do you really want to go back and count? I think your numbers may be backwards. When someone calls you a fool don't open your mouth every time and prove them right n