Who wants concretes/folders !!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who wants concretes/folders !!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    While the swap meet is going on. I have concrete to trade for folders. PM me

Post Count
    (Read in infomercial voice)I'll sell you my concrete at 100million per block. Folks you can not get a better deal than this anywhere. I'm selling top of the notch right off the shelf brand new concrete. And if you order within the next 24 hours I'll double the price & cut the supply in half! That's right I'll cut the supply in half & double the price. This is a once in a life time opportunity people & you can't pass it down. You won't be able to find this in any store. Call now! At 1-800-con-crete
    (Read in low fast paced voice) product may be lost on delivery, if this occurs I still get my money & get to laugh you. Side effects are being a complete moron, having to much money, extremely desperate, or severe explosive diarrhea.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    thanks guys for all your help in bumping my thread.. even thought some of your comments were negative but last nite with your help..I was able to sale all the concretes and plus I received a deposit on some of the folders... but I still have more folders for sale.. so please continue bumping my thread :-)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermanjr055 View Post
    thanks guys for all your help in bumping my thread.. even thought some of your comments were negative but last nite with your help..I was able to sale all the concretes and plus I received a deposit on some of the folders... but I still have more folders for sale.. so please continue bumping my thread :-)
    Of course you did fella

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermanjr055 View Post
    I lots of concretes on sale .. 2 mil per 1 concrete..
    also if you want folders then send me pm too...
    but be warned its alot more expensive then concretes :-)
    I'll buy 500 concrete for 450m. I'll buy 1000 for 800m. Let me know if you will get some common sense in your pricing.

Post Count

concrete price

Quote Originally Posted by Fatties View Post
    I'll buy 500 concrete for 450m. I'll buy 1000 for 800m. Let me know if you will get some common sense in your pricing.
    What if he drive up the price of concretes?
    7th Special Forces
    711-015-467

Bonus:
    Infantry Def: 7/7 Att: 6/7
    Ground Def: 7/7 Att: 4/7
    Air Def: 7/7 Att 3/7
    Sea Def: 5/7 Att 2/7
    Income: 4/7
    Health Regen: 7/7
    Casualty: 1/7
    Guild size: 54

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    lol I said the concretes are sold out... folders are only left for sale... if interested send pm ..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What I don't understand is the money is to be exchanged via faction deposit so surely your "faction" wont be to happy
    About you not donating the very rare and important folders. Either way I'm sure your not the selfish idiot you come across.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    we will buy folders for our team no probs.. plus all the cash I make from selling these folders will help us max out our bonuses... which helps us in the long run.. normally I buy 2 vaults for wars so this time I will use one vault to buy folders to achieved all thoses bonuses..

Post Count
    My Faction will by your folders and block right now join pal room abrcecruits
    and lets make a deal.
    Special Elite
    Soldiers
    -=(F3AR U Mad)=-
    *-=(F3AR U Mad)=- think of it as a brand that can kick
    the s×%t out of the next one

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    gree will have to give out folders again the drop rate is shocking

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, Gree are not responding to this issue

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sawnoff69 View Post
    gree will have to give out folders again the drop rate is shocking
    90% chance Gree won't give out free folders, if your team is banking on that as a strategy to wait for free gimmes then you guys are gonna probably be screwed and then we'll hear rants about how Raid Boss sucks..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    just bought 1500 folders ... whoever wants it.. text me your Groupme or line up details and we can talk there....I will start delivering it..

Post Count
    This guy applied to a faction just to try to sell concrete, he is a complete fool and lied right up until the point of us asking him if he wanted to join us! Liar and a moron.