Fix valor

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fix valor

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Fix valor

Free please add something new with valor I have 4 million and nothing to do with it. Please make a building or something. Also you could do a valor to cash exchange like 100k for 1 valor.

Another idea is making a building that you buy and then "invest" say 100k valor or how ever much you want and then for every 10 valor it makes 1 concrete and you collect every 24h and have 100k valor worth of blocks
    Last edited by Ser; 01-23-2014 at 03:53 AM.

Post Count

I agree completely

Thank You for starting this thread

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Thanks guys for your feedback as we will be sure to pass this over to the developers!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Valor has become a waste of space in the game and no one has used it in forever

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up GREE should make an event using our valors!

Gree released an event today in KA where you need to buy some items via honor (valor in MW) to get the bonus unit..hope Gree do the same event here in MW so we can use those valor..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhatz View Post
    Gree released an event today in KA where you need to buy some items via honor (valor in MW) to get the bonus unit..hope Gree do the same event here in MW so we can use those valor..
    That would be awesome!
    Omar
    The Lost Souls: 692-433-061

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhatz View Post
    That would be really cool I have millions to spend

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I just spend 1.5 million valor on random crap I don't need... now I only have 7.5 million left.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How about a lte with it , maybe a military cemetery or war memorial , in remember emcee of the units we loose in raiding and attacking , and instead of money when it's upgraded just a unit ,

Post Count
    I think Valor Units need to be indestructible. More uses of Valor would help. Perhaps make some Gold units and or Gold option when you can pay with Valor as a secondary form of payment. I dont like useless forms of currency in "free to play" games just to sell the Gold.