Feedback thread - Page 23

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Feedback thread

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Fix the cheating please.

There are mini (secondary/tertiary/quaternary) accounts which have fully completed this recent LTQ, still with almost one day left. These accounts do not have any other Gold items, including low syndicate rank items >Top75.

You guys are bleeding cash right now, and I'm saying this for your own good. I'll be fine not participating in these events, I'll have targets in the next war. Its your loss of profits by making energy-intensive events that players are running for free.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 03-27-2014 at 11:46 AM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    A&F are you still looking for feedback or you have enough to work with already?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Is there a post limit on the random question on this forum

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry not giving gold i bought

Bought gold on the 22nd sent numerous messages with proof ie receipt and bank statement and gree complaint dept is ignoring my messages. I am filling a lawsuit on monday for theft if this isnt rectified. This is my last message to see if it can be fixed. Always having the issue of paying and not being given my gold

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JMKLINE View Post
    Bought gold on the 22nd sent numerous messages with proof ie receipt and bank statement and gree complaint dept is ignoring my messages. I am filling a lawsuit on monday for theft if this isnt rectified. This is my last message to see if it can be fixed. Always having the issue of paying and not being given my gold
    contact i tunes for a refund gree wont give it back
    full streaks 2 wars in a row recruiting now

back after a 1 month ban for hurting cj54s feelings

Lurker
    Post Count

gold

I just want my gold from these thiefs. i used to buy 500+$ min a month and then they started screwing up and not giving it but took my money. sent 10+ messages in replies to there overpaid retards saying o the tickets sent up and to include the receipt. word of advice DONT BUY GOLD they wont give u it.