DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread

Post Count
    There are not enough rainbows and butterflies from A&F

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddyc1471 View Post
    A 'donate all' button for cash/bricks like we have with Uzis would help.

If they're offering, wouldn't mind some more free gold...
    This would be really helpful.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkzy View Post
    Would be nice to have a forfeit battle option after the first 15 mins when you face a team you have no chance against. I'd rather not waste waiting the remaining 45mins, when in that time we could face a more even matchup where we have a chance to score points. I don't expect this idea to be popular amongst the top 10 synds but for the lower ranked synds it would bring back the fun factor. And if a team forfeits the other team gets an automatic win, so it's somewhat a win win situation.
    I think this is a terrible idea. Automatic win would only help you for a streak goal and not the overall prizes. It wouldn't be fair to the other syndicate who could rack up a lot of points and potentially help move them to another prize bracket. It wouldn't be popular for any of the top 4000 syndicates. If you can't win then you need to either recruit better players or you need to accept that lost to another team and wait for the next battle.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree with a lot of what Billionaire posted. I am in big agreement with being able to purchase items and just have it take it out of your bank instead of having to withdraw it. Some additional changes I don't think were mentioned and if they were I apologize for the redundancy:

Ability for members of the same syndicate to be able to exchange items and money. You could also have it so another syndicate member could buy a weapon or a building for you.

Change stamina from needing 2 to only needing one. Why should this be any different then the other items? This could easily be adjusted for those that invested because when the change is made, everyone doubles their stamina.

Allow for a way to put buildings or decorations in storage.

When you attack someone, if you lose that money should not be put in to their bank, you should be able to win it back if you win the next time you attack. There have been plenty of times I have say $100k on hand and I attack someone a couple of times winning $50 or $100 and then lose say $10k but that money is then not listed as money on hand for them.

The game play for both IOS and Android should be the same. Free gold should be the same on both, stats should be displayed the same way, game play and times events are open should be the same.

Allow people to sign up to beta test new ideas you want to release and test prior to releasing it in to production. I would sign up for that in a heart beat.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cmbrbb View Post
    I think this is a terrible idea. Automatic win would only help you for a streak goal and not the overall prizes. It wouldn't be fair to the other syndicate who could rack up a lot of points and potentially help move them to another prize bracket. It wouldn't be popular for any of the top 4000 syndicates. If you can't win then you need to either recruit better players or you need to accept that lost to another team and wait for the next battle.
    Agree... so you finally find a syndicate you can pound on for points and they forfeit? It would be infuriating.

Post Count
    I know I have posted a few ideas in this thread, and although they were all wonderful ideas, I won't rehash them, however just a couple of more quick ideas that I think many players would enjoy:

! More TEAM based events, we like those.
    2. Start a community outreach program where Gree comes in and talks to us, the community.

If you only take one of those ideas, start with the second one, send out some mods, developers or someone to talk with us, keep us updated, ask us questions, that sorta thing. That will lead to number 1, but I'll let them figure it out.....

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    New bonusses! Increase it like in MW. Thanks

Can we get some vehicle to park on street ads an ltb or should i call it a ltv limited time vehicle

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by See_U_Slippen View Post
    Can we get some vehicle to park on street ads an ltb or should i call it a ltv limited time vehicle
    chk my post on pg 20

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    - Add "victim search" option, so that everyone can have a taste at robbing/attacking different levels and statuses, this will promote friendly syndicate/family "wars", therefore, more gold will be bought, and we get more fun and the gold's value.

- Fix the rival list, spending money to increase stats has no purpose now, you know why.

- Increase the zoom in/out volume as we expand our hoods. We want to see our whole hoods.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post
    - Add "victim search" option, so that everyone can have a taste at robbing/attacking different levels and statuses, this will promote friendly syndicate/family "wars", therefore, more gold will be bought, and we get more fun and the gold's value.

- Fix the rival list, spending money to increase stats has no purpose now, you know why.

- Increase the zoom in/out volume as we expand our hoods. We want to see our whole hoods.
    "Victim Search" will never be implemented.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Ideas

Just off the top of my head... I did these stream of thought but i kinda like my last 2... if the whole thing is too wordy please at least check out those

1) No event should be without a syndicate counterpart
    - case events I'm looking at you

2) case events are terrible in terms of the time:item payout. Especially the ones to 25, maybe make the rewards worth a little more? I feel like they have not inflated with the rest of the stats in cc

3)When we have LTQs running with SLTQs it would be nice if the game would remember what you have done for the LTQ in case you get ahead of your SLTQ. I have witnessed these events run both ways, and ints frustrating having to wait for ppl who don't spend gold to catch the SLTQ up to where I want to be in my LTQ

4) if you are going to run multiple events, do not overlap events that use the same stats... for instance last time around we had like 4 events running(maybe more at once) and most used energy. you kinda had to pick which ones you wanted to participate in. We could easily have an sltq overlap a pvp tho b/c it uses energy vs. stamina respectively.

5) I know this is a whole thread topic unto itself but the new rivals list defeats the purpose of being strong. I have worked to get to my stats, but now you group me with all other people who are the same as me... ya i can still rob em usually, but it seems like the algorithm you use has changed to allow for weaker players to win against stronger ones now to add a little bit of uncertainty as to what will happen next??

****6) kinda off of 5... if you are not going to change the rivals list can you at least be able to pick a single stat you see so you can scroll through members quickly and easily. For instance if i want to fight someone I could go to my profile and pick defense then when i go to rivals their name would have their defense next to it so i could quickly attack. or if i wanted to make some quick cash i could select one to show how much money they have forgotten to bank, or if i want to recruit high level attack players to my syndicate i can search like that. IPH, times logged on in past week, etc

***7) For our personal profiles can we just get a number in each tab when we go to inventory that tells us how many items we have in each category... so it'd say explosives(489) cars(500) etc so we would know which category we are lacking in. and can the items be grouped either chronologically or by strength

Just some constructive ideas. Thanks for putting up this thread, and I hope I wasn't too wordy for ya...

Case events boooooo

So exciting one person opened a case and sorry another person opened one and sorry another person opened one and got something, I may have a heart attack with all this excitement.

Does anyone actually like case events?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can I suggest rivals list be restricted to increments of 5 levels maximum. By that say levels 1-5, 6-10, 71-75 etc? Or maybe within 3 levels of a players level if that makes your coding easier.
    At present there seems to be little reasoning behind how it is set up and it seems quite unfair. I recently got robbed by a player at lvl 77 (me 68) which over a 13% variance. This is a huge advantage to the attacking player. I could maybe understand (not accept) how it worked if the player was of similar strength but there were over 45% stronger and I'm no weakling (well compared to many).

My other suggestion and I'm sure it's been mentioned somewhere in here already, is to bring back Uzis to robbing and the fighting feature of the game. I understand that Gree wants to make some cash out of people buying Uzis but I believe they could get as much income from teams trying to complete the last 2-3 levels of SLTQ but without sufficient strength. I know at present many teams top at a certain level and just fight lower level bosses with remaining Uzis. There are also many threads where players just sell the Uzis so Gree isn't getting any income on these, only the players. I believe it's worth a try and compare Gree revenue after testing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No point in giving feedback, they don't listen. Gree jumped the shark 6 months ago.