Feedback thread - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread

Consistent Contributor dragon001's Avatar
    Post Count
    You should be able to turn off sell buildings or use gold in the settings. would save tons of grief, make the game more playable, increase customer satisfaction, and save you money by not having to have so many people read and deal with complaints. When people complain they are unhappy. ideally you shoud want customers happy, right?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    If it makes the leeches quit personally I think it'll be good for the game.
    Building iph, unless just quick completing everything with gold is one of the more challenging aspects of the game , choosing the right buildings at the right time and planning ahead. So many people now have no clue how to build a decent one. They chuck gold at a few events and think it makes them a good player. The game will be better off without these people.

Lurker
    Post Count

Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Okay okay, you asked for it, here it is. Post your constructive feedback here. Stuff that is just plain negative for the sake of being negative will be removed.

What types of events do you like the most? The least?

What would you like to see added to the game? Removed?
    Please change the money withdrawal system and mirror it to Modern War, so the funds can be deducted
    automatically when needed.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon001 View Post
    You should be able to turn off sell buildings or use gold in the settings. would save tons of grief, make the game more playable, increase customer satisfaction, and save you money by not having to have so many people read and deal with complaints. When people complain they are unhappy. ideally you shoud want customers happy, right?
    +838768276387362638484882028284746555374

This game has needed both features since its inception.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Grew you just had us on non stop for war or at least most who dedicate there time to war and helping out there syn and to run raid boss tomorrow just is a little to much. You all know the kind of work each event takes for a syn, meaning how much time players have to be on!! So I just don't see why you couldn't have made it a couple days after war. It's just running your customers ragged and exhausted. In my opinion.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I would like to see some different starting times of all events. Almost everyone in europeantimezone is sleeping when ltqs, raidbosses or epicbosses start. Mix it up a bit so every timezone has equal chances.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Dear Assault & Flattery,

Some constructive feedback regarding your new rivals list:
    Everything has been previously said regarding the poor decision Gree have made to change the rivals list. All I'm going to add is:

I, hate your f*cking rivals list. You at Gree are f*cking c*nts. You can take it and shove it up your f*cking *******, cos I'm out, gone, quit.

Lurker
    Post Count

A few suggestions

1st- Att results for battle (or any att and rob)

I think that they should switch around the results on att'ing so that your stats are on right and the rivals are on left. I already know my stats and most people I att in a battle (when scouting) you can not get their full def stats because it always cuts it off (2934.......) So I just lost to you and I am 3.1 Mill att so do you luck out with 2.9 mill stats against my 3.1 or are your stats 29 mill?

2nd - Gold for rivals list

I am not a big gold spender but I know for sure I would spend more gold (depending on how much they charge) if you gave me a way to pay gold and have a rival stay right at the top of my rival list so I can visit any time I would like. so lets say 1 gold to have them stay at the very top of your list for 2-3 days. Time is money and being able to spend the amount of a coffee to keep a rival there and not have to waste an hour looking for them again is a good exchange

3rd - matching in battle

I am part of a smaller synd. that broke from a synd full of inactive people and a leader who didnt care. So now we are 17 Very strong players all over lvl 100 yet this last battle we go tossed up agains a team that was 5 man strong and their lvls were between 20-47 so atleast 53 lvl below our lowest lvl team member. I was getting 77 -84 points per hit WTF, no way am I spending gold to get 77 points per hit

Thumbs down

Rollback New Rivals List

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Display the points for all top 10 teams during battle.

Post Count
    rivals list is great

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    New rival list eliminates need to get stronger stats!!! So why would I participate in events for stat Increase because I would be matched to more players of equal strength?? Sooooo no more gold from me to get better might as well do nothing!! If I increase IPH I'm just a bigger target for those with equal stats?
    I vote return back to 1 or 2 levels above below your current level, there was a reason it was designed like this in the first place!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Rivals list is horrible. Another reason for people to camp

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreenMan View Post
    2nd - Gold for rivals list

I am not a big gold spender but I know for sure I would spend more gold (depending on how much they charge) if you gave me a way to pay gold and have a rival stay right at the top of my rival list so I can visit any time I would like. so lets say 1 gold to have them stay at the very top of your list for 2-3 days. Time is money and being able to spend the amount of a coffee to keep a rival there and not have to waste an hour looking for them again is a good exchange
    This is a thoroughly bad idea. If you want to find someone either provoke them into hitting you back - an old trick back in the day was to leave one of your best buildings up to tempt them - or keep tapping that rivals list.

If this was put in, then the targets should be able to pay a similar amount of gold to be removed from rivals for a similar length of time.

3rd - matching in battle

I am part of a smaller synd. that broke from a synd full of inactive people and a leader who didnt care. So now we are 17 Very strong players all over lvl 100 yet this last battle we go tossed up agains a team that was 5 man strong and their lvls were between 20-47 so atleast 53 lvl below our lowest lvl team member. I was getting 77 -84 points per hit WTF, no way am I spending gold to get 77 points per hit
    Agree very strongly that higher level players should not be penalised for hitting people below their level in these days of powerful minis.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    Post Count
    I love epic boss, raid boss and war I liked pvp too when it was about. I like ltq and sltq but its impossible without spending ridiculous money on gold! I don't mind buying gold but for the ltq it doesn't seen worth it. I dont like the fact that you lot have changed the rival match up system, I don't feel like attacking and robbing people anymore its taken the fun out of it now. It's taken the satisfaction out of being strong for my level, which I've worked hard for and spend good money on as well.

I agree that there should be more exciting buildings and to be able to buy and sell weapons.