Feedback thread - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
    This game is going to come to an end real soon if gree does not fix their issues. Not really sure why they don't listen. I'm not spending another dime on this game. Gree, you are so focused on making a ton of money, that you are not focused on listening to players to make these LQT/SLQT easier and not to be do costly. Players are quitting everyday and soon your rating will be embarrassing to mention that you play crime city to your friends. Please listen to us and making us play a fortune for these events. Hope you listen and make these changes as soon as possible.
    I've been playing since the very beginning, over 3 years I think now, and people have been saying that for at least 2 of those.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I've been playing since the very beginning, over 3 years I think now, and people have been saying that for at least 2 of those.
    Yep, there will never be game over otherwise i'm going to be fuming lol

This game must go on forever because of all the money players have spent
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    LTQ and sltq, need to be no more than 1 a cycle, and definitely not overlapping.
    Make it 1 war per month, not 1 every 2-3 weeks.
    Close down the glitches, and ban people who cheat, don't allow them to carry on just because they spend gold.
    45-50k energy for 1 level of a LTQ is clearly far to high.
    Ltb alternate, 1 cycle expensive, next cycle cheap.
    Make defence buildings worthwhile and so the defence they show is a true defence figure.
    Make skill points in attack and defence meaningful.
    Stop sltq syn jumping. It's a syn LTQ, not a multi syn LTQ. Make syns locked for all events not just war.
    Syn pvp events sound good.
    Support actually offer support and not send out the same generic response and lies. Claiming they can't add/remove weapons, yet we know they do sometimes.
    In war, make a refill use 4 hits each time. If for some reason your servers aren't working properly and we are getting less, refund our lost gold.
    Fix the daylight saving issue.
    Give us community based events.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Yep, there will never be game over otherwise i'm going to be fuming lol

This game must go on forever because of all the money players have spent
    Added extra. Make a game over to make bill angry.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    *Need better customer service - respond promptly and resolve issue fairly (not some canned response after one week of ticket submission); many players receive "third-grade" response or no response at all on their tickets
    *Need to invest in better servers and and program development - where all our money goes? - sever lags, bugs, errors...etc (there are too many issues - we spend a lot of money and this is what we get?!)
    *Gold bonus program - need to be like other Gree's games or before the recent change (well, maybe more players eventually stop spending then Gree would get the message - maybe too late for Gree by then...)
    *PvP - if coming back needs to have better contents - better stats items and makes sense for the times players would invest in
    *LTB - needs to be back to previous ways giving out item at the beginning of upgrade, except the first built. Also, allow enough time to get all items, instead of making all players to use golds. Using golds should be optional time premium but should not be the only way
    *Stanfa family ltq/sltq was an interesting experiment - can get items the normal way and should also allow all three options for in-game cash, respect points and golds for additional.
    *A recent case event for 2 major items with mods is fun but may need better find rate - for some players were less enjoyable
    *raid boss - need better drop rate for token and allow enough time to collect before the event held... and 5 golds per 1 token?? that need to change
    Last edited by Asvaldr; 01-22-2014 at 07:14 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Forgot to mention appalling Uzi drop rate in LTQ's. Why have you changed this again?

Not many teams will have enough Uzi's for next Raid boss.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Also;
    Explanation why crime city players are forced to pay more for everything.
    Gold bonus programme, we get less than other games
    Uzis, others get to buy for there Version of respect or much more per gold bar.
    Seems very much like you see cc as purely a cash cow to milk.

Lurker
    Post Count

Game suggestions

I feel a major issue that needs to be addressed is the apparent uselessness of attack and defensive skill points. When I first started playing this game you could barely rob or attack a rival with 200 more def than your attack. Now it is possible for someone with 2 mil attack less than your def to rob you successfully which is utterly ridiculous. Players invested a large amount of skill points to their attack and defense and it appears that they are now meaningless and having invested so much into attack and defense it is difficult to complete LTQs due to low energy. Please make att and def skill points an aspect of the game that will affect how successful an attack or rob will be against a rival.

All the items that are available for purchase with game cash and RP have no effect whatsoever on your stats. Please update and overhaul inventory for purchase.

If there is a LTB event occurring players should be able to update another building at the same time. It has been almost impossible to upgrade other buildings due to the frequency of LTB events.

Adjust the probability of winning some of the events random items based on the frequency of how often a person is playing. Some players waste hours of time to complete events only to get the same COMMON items over and over again. That experience is disheartening and makes you feel like you are wasting time. If players knew that the odds of winning prizes were greater more people would try to play events to completion, hence helping GREE make more money.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bring back the pvp!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    One big no no is to offer energy regen items. A lot of people are asking for it but if you think about it, GREE has shareholders to respond to meaning they need to maintain a certain expected cash flow. With that being said, giving energy regen items doesnt necessarily mean it will benefit the average player. GREE would just release ltqs that would require even more energy to meet revenue expectations.

I will hold off on recommendations until i can think of realistic, logical ideas that would benefit both the players and gree

Post Count
    I also don't like the idea of full energy refills (instead of 1000 energy). It sounds like a good deal until you think it through.

It would strongly penalize the high level players who allocated their skill points believing that energy refills would always be limited. You can't change a rule like that. Not after people have already spent their limited skills points based on that rule.

If Gree were to offer full energy refills, they would need to allow everyone to reset their skill points. But then a level 200 player would have twice the energy as a level 100 player, and would complete LTQ events for half the gold. Low level players would need to spend hundreds more dollars a week to get the same product as higher level players. That seems arbitrary and unfair. It's much better to leave it the way it is.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GQNammmer View Post
    One big no no is to offer energy regen items. A lot of people are asking for it but if you think about it, GREE has shareholders to respond to meaning they need to maintain a certain expected cash flow. With that being said, giving energy regen items doesnt necessarily mean it will benefit the average player. GREE would just release ltqs that would require even more energy to meet revenue expectations.

I will hold off on recommendations until i can think of realistic, logical ideas that would benefit both the players and gree
    funzio had two energy buildings you could buy with cash , one of them was a gym that gave 1k energy every 24 hours on facebook. i don't see why we can't have it on mobile devices . 1k energy is not much at all it is 20 golds worth a day(it wouldn't cause any harm to to the company what so ever. also the was a few builds that helped with attack . 1 build gave you extra mafia for so many hours each day , another gave extra attack for x amount of hours it was so many % it depended what lvl the building was) . the was also a def build that did the same as the attack build. it would nice to have other builds that give somethink that is not money fo a change. also it would nice if you had buildings where you could pick the collection time ect 5,30,1hr,3 hr,24,48 (the 48 hour wait gave the highest amount of money). the was also a money building where you could use your rp to build it.

it would be nice to have some of these old buildings back in cc.
    Last edited by kimberleyj; 01-22-2014 at 10:13 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    High level players without massive energy.

WASTED!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Thanks for letting community input suggestions. Here goes

Suggestions from Today through Six Months based on players' concerns and Gree resources:

1. Issues: Please address the glitches with events. The most critical is the War. I cannot remember when we last had a glitch less war. You have enough tickets and comments on forum and should well know issues and solutions. The frustration level on players, especially gold players, is pretty high.

2. Suggestions for Player Changes

I. Skill Points:
    A. Allow us to change our skill points to adjust to Gree's change in focus. Right now it's Energy. It used to be Stamina/Bullets plus Energy. Never was Def/Attack. Admins said this could not be done but same thing was said about hood expansion. You can do it. If Gree chooses not to then

B. At least increase the value of Def/Attack skill points. Even your admins admit with stat inflation it is a joke. Make it, based on your formula be worth 1-20% overall modifier, depending on how many points player assigns them. Thus player needs to be strategic. Essentially a free modifier but will need more gold for sacrifice in less Energy and Stamina. Make this more variable right now there is no strategy plow it all into energy.

C. If you chose to do neither A or B then eliminate Att/Def skill points. That way new players and those current players unaware how useless they are not get upset when they find out. Allow players that chose those skill points to re-select. You created these choices but you have no positive consequences of Att/Def points selection. It is a negative consequence and that is wrong.

II. Player Stats: similar to Billionaire's suggestion.
    A. Either arrange each Weapon Category by weapon stats or alphanumeric or whatever is the simplest and quickest to implement.
    B. Mafia: Arrange by level, name, or whatever but make it better to go through than by random and allow us to shuffle through mafia rather than in groups of 25. Whatever is fastest to implement but better than now
    C. Droid and IOS each have more details in ability of Player to look at certain items such as awarded weapon stats, contribution by syn members to event, leader board detail in War etc but it depends on platform what you can see as both have pluses. Could we get this harmonized for all players to see same details?

III. Up Player Levels 50 per six or twelve months and adjust tiers etc accordingly. So Lvl 250 now would be 300

SYN Changes

Add more syn bonuses:

1. Reduced Battle Health recovery
    2. Reduced Stamina/Bullet recharge
    3. Reduced Energy recovery time

Events

1. Scratcher: Improve like in MW as others suggested or eliminate.

An additional thought is scratcher awards based on Tier/Level so you don't add so much stat inflation to lower levels and reward higher levels (long term players) with better stat weapons. We certainly understand that you give this to us gratis so roll it out whenever you can but this may resolve stat issue complaints in a small way for lower levels and reward longer term/higher level players.

2. LTQ/SLTQ: Wow, too many, too frequent, too much energy and even heavy gold spenders in top 25 say it's no fun anymore.

Suggest you have alternating LTQ/SLTQ per calendar month. Therefore after next war a LTQ. Then SLTQ after two wars from now. So we get either one LTQ or SLTQ per war intervals. That is enough at current energy levels/gold spend you want.

Edit: Like the idea of buying SLTQ weapon with Respect but would like to see alternating Gree Cash and Respect for overall reason outlined at end.

3. Boss: Boss events have mostly run on calendar months. Players would like it more often but your call on profit/resources. However I assume you will rotate Epic Boss and Raid Boss on an every other month cycle. If you don't then perhaps an Epic Boss once per quarter.
    a. Also please increase Uzi drop rate. I know you worry about farming and syn swapping and have done things to SLTQ and Raid Boss to prevent this but there has to be a better way.
    b. Do whatever you need to do to reduce glitches including shutouts of Droid players even if it degrades quality of pic. Game is what we want.

Crate Event

1. Suggest you keep this to once per calendar month. I've played this game over 2 years and remember the complaints and boredom expressed when we got them more often than that.
    2. If you must run 20 crate leaderboard event because it's profitable rotate it alternating calendar months with 10 crate event. Allow better odds to get to 15 weapon open as well as 20. You may see greater gold spend.
    3. Use non conventional modifiers as top prize for both events as in past: Building upgrade, rob, mafia, stamina recharge time etc modifiers.

PVP/Rob Event

1. I think your admins have said while PVP is popular it is an issue with performance and we've seen glitches.
    2. Prefer alternating Individual and Syn PVP/Rob event like you have done in past. The event was both new, fun and frustrating looking for targets but that's not Gree's problem more players.

Thus there will be enough events to fill in intervals between wars both with syndicate and individual events.

Example:

One interval:

LTQ/Crate Event, Syn PVP/Rob Event, War (3 weeks)

Second Interval:

SLTQ Event, Individual Rob/PVP Event, Epic/Raid Boss, War (4 weeks)

Fully realize that you cannot implement, even if you accept all recommendations, in six months then force rank but I think CC players would want these changes rolling out over 2014.

Edit: I hope Gree understands you are now creating a one dimensional game and player. LTQ and Energy is all that matters. That gets boring and increases turnover. You have 4 skill areas to chose from and need to think about creating/restoring events with stamina.

Your goal should be to make this more exciting, variable and not one dimensional. Past six months have been LTQ/Energy and Boss/War and Health. I am sure you will switch to PVP/Rob/Stamina and Boss/War/Health for six months. Really not imaginative.

Mix it up please. Make players decide if they want to be one type of player or balanced by mixing up events per war interval cycle or you have yourself to blame as players fade out from LTQ boredom and gold allergies.

Thanks
    Last edited by cooch; 01-22-2014 at 11:29 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i agree a skill point reset would be good (alot of mine are on attack because i was a free player at the time and thought it would have helped me against players seen as everyone on my rival list seemed to have a high def than my attack) at the time the only use for energy was to do the maps the was no events . i know it says recommended but so did the facebook version and it later changed so that bullets was the important. before the ltq we had goals to attack and win fights so many times to win a weapon (which made bullets more important at the time) i think seen as energy is so important now you should give a player 1 ( and only 1) reset to be used when they needed to just like cc on facebook.