GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread

Hybrid View

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count

Cool Feedback thread

Okay okay, you asked for it, here it is. Post your constructive feedback here. Stuff that is just plain negative for the sake of being negative will be removed.

What types of events do you like the most? The least?

What would you like to see added to the game? Removed?

Post Count
    Finished my pizza so here's my list of suggestions i've made over the years

BRING BACK THE OLD GOLD BONUS PROGRAM, THIS NEW ONE IS AWFUL AND I HAVE SINCE CUT MY SPENDING TO A FRACTION OF WHAT IT WAS.

Stats Page

Now that the stats are scrollable i like to see the inventories broken down a bit more.

•Break it down a bit more to show the following - # of guns, # of melee, # of explosives, # of armor & # of vehicles.
    •A "Hood Established" date on the stats page.

Menu Page

•Swap the "Add Funds" button and the "News" button.
    •Some sort of "Notes" button where players can mark their rivals and take notes on them.

Mafia

•Some sort of "Friends" mob list so we can add our most visited hoods to it. Trying to finding someone's hood to visit is an absolute nightmare.

Goals

•Epic Goals that take a lengthly amount of time to complete.
    •A "Ranking System" like they have in Modern War.

Events

•Regular PvP Tournament's
    •Regular Robbery Tournament's
    •A way to win gold through the scratchers once in a while as a limited offer.
    •A way to win gold as a limited item for an event of some type.
    •Ability to open event boxes with RP points.
    •Instead of a "better luck next time" message players should collect "Event Points" which they get to spend on a choice of bonus equipment in the 24hr period after an event has ended.
    •Events should be advertised 24hr before they start.
    •Run the events for the advertised time. 1 week consists of 7 x 24hr days!
    •More defensive Event prizes and bonuses.

Respect Points

•A higher tier of respect items, the last ones that were introduced barely increase a lot of players stats
    •More defensive RP guns and cars.
    •Double RP weekends.

Level & Expansions

•When you're able to open up another 50 game levels
    •Expansions - Thanks for adding more expansions

Suggested Buildings

•Shooting Range
    •Boxing Ring
    •Lawyers Office
    •Chop Shop
    •Court House
    •Coffee Shop
    •Supermarket
    •Gym
    •Bomb Making Factory

Inventory

•Better organised inventory's. Players should have the ability to sort attack and defense items from strongest to weakest.
    •Mob Market where you can sell items from your inventory.

As for my latest thoughts -

Syndicates

•Release more syndicate bonuses
    •Syndicate PvP goals when there's no syndicate event live such as have your syndicate win 5000 robberies etc.
    •Have a refresh button on the battle screen.

LTQ's

•Having two LTQ's running at the same time is totally wrong IMO. Give us a chance to complete an LTQ before another one starts. I also think you shouldn't have the same type of event twice in the same mission plan.
    •LTQ's have become way too expensive so you need to start releasing some energy modifiers that the whole community can have a chance to win. MW has had plenty of energy modifiers released, i think some players in MW have close to +20 energy regen every 50 seconds.

Raid Bosses

•Uzi's should also drop from PvP and Robberies just like bricks do.
    •Also the price of an Uzi is ridiculous in CC. In MW you get 10 Uzi's for 10 gold which is a fair price. 1 Uzi for 5 gold is outrageous.
    •Ditch the particle effects from Raid Boss events. Nobody cares about the rain but they do care about the performance of the game and the particles slow it down.

Other than that Raid Boss events are a great team event.

Other Stuff

•Introduce the MW ranking system
    •I really like that robbery event where you had to rob a certain building. It was challenging.
    •Maybe some more decorations, there's plenty that get used on the maps, why can't they be in the store?

Lastly Purple Thong is right. Get this stickied asap
    Last edited by The Billionaire; 01-23-2014 at 10:36 AM.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Consistent Contributor Mr.Shh...'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Well spoken...
    Order now and you can have your very own shh...for the low price of not $49.99 not even $39.99 were not going to give it to you for $29.99!!! Call Now and its only $19.99 pay seperate shipping and handling.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think epic bosses are huge amounts of fun!

Ltq's cost too much real money to complete.

More syndicate bonuses.
    i.e. +1 building upgrade (x5)
    -5% building upgrade time (x5)
    -5% building upgrade cost (x5)
    -5% energy time to refill (x5)
    +1 energy every time you get +3 energy (x5)

A one time limited offer to reset skill points.

Lastly, this should be stickied!

P.S. Enjoy the pizza, Billionaire.
    Last edited by Purple thong; 01-22-2014 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Added more ideas

Post Count
    OMG!

1. Case events they suck. What system does this use? komphu gacha?

2. We don't like back to back LTQ events. Hard on energy and gold.

3. Rising cost of the game is killing it. Do you have data or survey information to back this up? Please hear our cries of pain...... It's getting too expensive!

4. Huge stat inflation. We hate it tone it down.

5. PVP are they gone? We like them.

6. Epic raid boss events are cool! Just give us time between events and collecting.

7. Building def stats are kinda lame, they need to actually have some impact on stats.
    Last edited by Touch Down; 01-22-2014 at 08:07 PM.

Southen Rebels - Rank 22
    Southern Rebels II - Rank 86

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'd like to be able to adjust my skill points.

I'd also like to be able to shrink my hood.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Things to change
    every time you level up you should get rewards and or 5 gold
    Shorten building upgrade times via syn bonuses
    Maybe a total rob/attack count in syndicates this could then lead to rewards
    Make sltqs long and challenging
    Either drop rp or receive more from fights
    Introduce a min IP that leaders can adapt to their liking
    Improve the drop box events
    Reduce the cost of gold
    Remove a couple of maps/introduce new ones
    Set penalties that the leaders can change so the competitive teams have no slackers
    Make ltbs better for your iph
    Introduce new/get rid of music
    Have more syn v syn battles
    Make syns bigger increase limit
    Get special items that can only be brought through syns
    Get rid of sound effects
    Change the loading screen on start up

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You know that music and sound f/x can be turned off in settings?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah I do but I mentioned to change them

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

ticket no.#1403637

Hope any mod can respond to my ticket, it was sent since [R]aid boss started and still no response from gree till now

1. Done clearing cache and RAM.
    2. Restart.
    3. Uninstall and reinstall.

walllaaaaaa!! Game was RESET and started as im new guy with lev1???

Existg player/device code: 230 157 453

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    _-*Event Ranking (Descending order)*-_

1.) LTBs
    2.) Epic Boss
    3.) Raid Boss
    4.) PvP Battles
    5.) World Domination Battles
    6.) Case Events
    7.) Syndicate LTQs
    8.) Job LTQs
    9.) Leaderboard Case Events

---Potential New Content & Content that Should Return---

-Syndicate Cities-

Overview:

The Syndicate City's primary function acts as an additional source of syndicate income. Like your own city, it would be prone to attack from rival syndicate players. The leader & officers determine which buildings will be built and in general would function as the average player's city does.

The difference here being that, each syndicate member is available to collect from the buildings when they're ready for collection. This could work a couple of ways-

"x" amount of players have to collect the building before the full value of the building is added to the Synd bank.

or

One player collects & the full value goes to the Synd bank.

Additionally, the player(s) could earn a percentage of that building income.

As I said before editing this post, this could be a new venue for syndicate bonuses. For instance, the "Construction Yard" could reduce building upgrade time a percentage for each level (i.e.- L.10 = -10% upgrade time). The "Fitness Club" could increase energy regeneration by one point per level that the building is & so on and so forth.

Also mentioned prior to this edit, entire events could be based off of this new feature. Imagine a hybrid WD event mixed with a PvP event which is scored based off of the amount of cash stolen from rival syndicates. This could also translate into a month (maybe just 2 weeks) long type of event that ranks syndicates on the number of robberies they've won or total cash stolen.

***Note: I realize that this would require a ton of resources for GREE to implement this feature. However, I feel that it would greatly help to freshen this game up. The following isn't a dig on GREE, but, the repetition and redundancy of RB/EB/LTQ/SLTQ/WD etc etc is getting old for a lot of us.***

I'll edit again tomorrow after reading other's feedback and add a few other things I'm missing.
    Last edited by RealTeflonDon; 01-23-2014 at 12:09 AM.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Banned
    Post Count
    Hello A&F, thanks for the thread. I, like many here, am agreeable to the new idea of purchasing weapons with IN Game cash :-) I am also intrigued by the necessity to complete other missions to access othere missions. Though I believe it could prove to unacceptable if set in the wrong circumstances. I understand the need for stat inflation, such a quick inflation can draw much negative feedback as you have seen. My one request I would prefer to have is allow players to use ingenuity and tactics to complete missions, not just the all mighty dollar. Yes, I agree gold buyers should have the advantage. There are MANY positive suggestions I have seen to address this matter. Again, thank you for the thread.

Edit: to compile a list of great ideas from this thread IMO

1, Syndicate Cities. Though that might be far fetched at this point, it would bring a lot of interest back to the game.

2, Mob Market, Billionaire has a great idea about a market players can buy and sell weapons.

3, Ability to win Gold. Scratchers are in serious need of updating in the first place. As are RP items.

4, LTQs are better spread apart. Please stop the overlapping of missions.

5,PvP with syndicate goals.
    Last edited by RuckusX; 01-22-2014 at 05:00 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Make the game fun again! Most people are only still playing because of the friends they have made but still players are quitting everyday! If you make events possible with moderate gold use, rather than making it impossible for any team not in the top 50 then you'll probably end up with more people spending gold

Syndicates should have their own hoods and all players can benefit from the buildings built there.

Scratchers need to be updated or something new can come in its place.

Sort out lag

Make rps useful again!! New items, syndicate bonuses, LTB's, anything will do lol

Thanks a&f
    Last edited by MrMarshmallow; 01-22-2014 at 03:18 PM.
    Want a top 150 syndicate with minimal requirements? Send me a message so we can talk!
    Line ID - mrmarshmallow

MrMarshmallow
    Level- 70
    Attack- 24,XXX,XXX
    Defence- 21,XXX,XXX
    IPH- $150k+
    Add me- 265 367 517
    Leader and proud member of The Loyal B@stards

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarshmallow View Post
    Make the game fun again! Most people are only still playing because of the friends they have made but still players are quitting everyday! If you make events possible with moderate gold use, rather than making it impossible for any team not in the top 50 then you'll probably end up with more people spending gold

Syndicates should have their own hoods and all players can benefit from the buildings built there.

Scratchers need to be updated or something new can come in its place.

Sort out lag

Make rps useful again!! New items, syndicate bonuses, LTB's, anything will do lol

Thanks a&f
    Thanks for the feedback. While we can't implement everything at once, the scratchers are already in the dev cycle to be updated.

Post Count
    Please add:
    New items to be purchased with respect points
    More mods/syn bonuses
    More PvP events

Less of:
    Impossible to finish events
    Back to back LTQs