Feedback thread - Page 14

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Any chance that we can finally address robbed buildings still having the money bags over it. Tired of attempting to rob and being told it is already robbed or worse spending a stamina only to get $2.

Post Count
    Basically you should just employ the Billionaire, he knows whats going on and comes up with perfectly logical, sensible ideas.

Lurker
    Post Count

Rivals List

I must restate what has been said above that the new rivals list is HORRIBLE. All it does is promote camping and decreases the incentive to increase stats. I am still getting matched with players the have the same stats but 3-4 million less IPH than me. Completely a waste of my time to visit the rivals list. Also you should employ the Billionaire, he has intelligent and intuitive feedback.

Banned
    Post Count

Cool More functions

1. Better overview of where you can raise your stats, fx. I don't have a clue what my smallest used gun is (is it 300 or is it 1000?), so in boss event I never hit below lvl 70.
    2. Delete obsolete weapons that are below lowest used weapons in stats.
    3. Sort weapon list in some kind of order, even make a searchbar.
    4. Rival list, remove all hoods for robbing if they are empty at the moment they are shown. Sometimes I'm in 20 cities before there's even a building to rob, and most likely it's the laundromat. Even make a filter that can set a min of what you want to rob, that can save a lot of time, and will make high iph people start robbing again.
    5. What about syndicate cities? Brings income for the syndicate, but can also be used in syndicate events, goals money robbed, buildings robbed. Even a syndicate bank, how about gate crashing a syndicate bank with 60billion?
    6. Updated friendlist, it's impossible to use as it is. List 50, list 50 again, delete a friend, start all over again.... Takes too long.
    7. Possibility to see what syndicate another player is in, will create more fighting and robbing.
    8. Better possibility of switching between devices, Simpsons has it, game of war has it, this one is broken, really.
    9. Assign more roles to officers, who can demote, who can start battles (and should of coz not be everyone in the synd).
    10. Syndicate gold bank. Who would not like this? Being in war and seeing a player not keeping promises, having a freeloader really sucks, and creates a lot of havoc. Payment or deposit upfront, done deal, everybody happy.
    11. More check routines that will take out hackers/cheaters, it really is a must to bring back stability to CC, and make the spenders happy again.
    12. Better in game communication, let's face it, the old way is a little too old, learn from GroupMe.
    13. More prize tiers both for syndicates but also individual. Differences are too big, fx if you hit 600 in battle there's quite a long way up to 1200, and why not more then 1200... 1500,1800,2000,2500...
    14. Better overview of events in game, more visibility of what is need to complete an ltq and LTB.
    15. Less tapping in ltqs, some of the recent ones have been over the top.
    16. More focus on platforms. Drops are not equal on iOS and android, everyone knows this outside your office ;-)
    17. Sort out ip, lvl250 are doomed in battles.
    18. Hire more graphical designers so we don't have 10 guns with different names.
    19. Possibility to sell your weapons for gold in game, even buildings. List them for sale.
    20. Possibility to build old LTB's just without the prizes. I'd love to have pagodas, even docksides.

I think that's enough to make the game much better :-)

Post Count
    add some money/def buildings in the form of vehicles that can be placed in the street... i.e. ice cream truck, tow truck, pimps cadillac, armored truck, swat truck. anything where the street part of the hood can be maximized

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    Any chance that we can finally address robbed buildings still having the money bags over it. Tired of attempting to rob and being told it is already robbed or worse spending a stamina only to get $2.
    i believed they talked bout this one before, something having to do the income modifiers and max u can rob comes out uneven and leaves a remainder there. 2$ is better than no bucks

Post Count
    How about a compilation of all the ideas on this thread, where members can vote +1/-1 for the ones we agree/disagree on?

Similarly, how about a new thread started by a mod before you decide on rolling out new changes? I'm sure the community would have been pleased to offer feedback before the rivals list was modified.

I know that designing/modifying the events take time as you mentioned. Here's a thought: instead of cramming them into overlapping events, how about a little downtime? As a community, we could all use a break or two during each cycle (if even for a day). So many players don't get much sleep during war weekend, that layering on a raid boss event immediately after is killing us. It would also provide the developers more time to debug the program and launch each one as scheduled (both issues being significant pet peeves of the community).

Lastly, one quick idea to address the "can't read attack/defense because it runs out of room" issue is to just add a comma separator. Seeing 8,234.... should be an easy fix for developers.
    Last edited by Kid T; 01-28-2014 at 04:39 PM. Reason: spelling

Banned
    Post Count
    These pathetic worthless LTBs need to stop. 10,000 dollar build cost? really? Where is the expensive and powerful LTB that's meant for the folks who can actually develop a functioning hood? It's 24 hours, that's great, but 1000 bucks a day is for folks that are just starting to build their hood. Gree, your insults to the powerful income players need to cease. Make something worth buying with in game cash. More personal perks or something. How about these defense buildings, that are actually worth something, that you've hinted at and not yet provided? Where are they?

Post Count

Our Suggestions Are Generally Consistent, Persistent and Close to Consensus

The beauty of CC is that the game changes but not all changes made are good. The main reason? Because gold and revenue extraction is the main operative. In doing so, none of us are consulted or improvements given where it could result in less revenue for GREE. There is no reason to be coy, additional revenue is your M.O. Profit seeking is okay, you have bills to pay, but at what cost really? Are you interested in making a user experience more for the players? Would you be willing to "do the right thing" and fix issues that serve only to frustrate your users' experience, forcing people to leave the game they have spent so much time and money on?

I want to be constructive. It seems though that you might be willing to "fix" or "improve" in as where there is little to no revenue loss... But long term people will stop. They have to. Waaaaay too many events and places we are forced to spend gold to advance. Now you can't even complete the raid boss, when you could prior, with Uzis. This is a drastic change for the worse.

Fix the Uzi drop rate. Forcing players to double dip by forcing gold use to purchase Uzis to finish the event while also forcing gold use for energy regens to finish off bosses (after buying. Uzis with gold) is offensive. It's greedy. Most Syns have about 2000 Uzis. Nobody is going to spend 25000 gold to get the extra Uzis needed save a few Syns. I mentioned it before but this money grab is simply offensive. You have taken advantage of my investment (time, money, syndicate) and loyalty to the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We all want a mod where we can upgrade more than 1 building... This is long overdue

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The current rival list needs urgent improvement! Gree need enhance the formula for creating the rival for a player as some of us are getting the same 20 or so rivals over and over again. If Gree is sticking with the current rival list system, the least it can do is to make the list contain, say 100 rivals with stats closest to mine for example.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlo-00 View Post
    What about some Gold program?
    Gold for daily play(for example 10gold for playing 7 days in a row)
    Gold for scratcher(2icons 1gold....6icons 20gold)
    On that, how about equal treatment for free gold. On CC I have to watch 5 videos to get one free gold. On KA I watch one video and get one free gold. Why the difference? And if it's changed as it should be, I want what is good for KA to come here, not the other way round.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Battle - good
    raid boss - good
    LTB - good
    LTQ/SLTQ - good. But set time (complete normal mode without gold)
    PvP is back - great - what about some points for attacked player if attacker lost
    Set goal for robbing too. Not only fights
    epic boss - good but syndicate goal 300/day is not good. Start another 300 after 1 completed
    bricks for robbing too will be great
    Show start time of events - not only the date
    What about some Gold program?Gold for daily play(for example 10gold for playing 7 days in a row)Gold for scratcher(2icons 1gold....6icons 20gold)
    Last edited by ohlo-00; 01-29-2014 at 10:35 AM. Reason: 2
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw

Post Count
    LTBs were great as they were first introduced - they should be on the expensive side. This was one nod to the players who had spent time building iph. Players who ignored iph, or could not rob enough, did not have access to the LTB prizes. This also provided an incentive for improving a low-iph hood.

Post Count
    Please increase the drop rate for Uzis!