o Sort loot by date won

* Modify the forum;

o Separate out the system messages to another page (donations) away from
    the chat

o Be able to see which team members are online and even message them
    direct through the game

* Ability to use respect points to buy energy/stamina

* Buy some gold with game cash

* Screening for Requests - can we see more than their name & level? How about some stats?

* Better free gold ideas (not gambling)

* Be able to more easily visit friends hoods, particularly your syndicate

* Be able to see what number your syndicate is in the battle - Android can do it but not iphone

* Make the invite friend button bigger - too small to type in when you have a lot to do

* Ability to transfer gold and cash between your profiles if you have more than one game

* Make some of the prizes reducing level

* How about an individual goal to work on while we are doing Battle.

* New decorations for the hood - maybe country specific landmarks

* The Syndicate Points panel is pretty useless as it hardly tracks any of the team events. That could use some work.

* For the hood can we move buildings out into blue sky so we can rearrange our hoods?

* Now that everyone is trying to keep their level down and there is so much syndicate activity we don't have time to do goals or work maps so not sure you need all that anymore..

* When you do the expansions you should get more land when you get the one with the street in the middle.

* Better prizes to buy with respect points

* Bank - can you cut it down to 5%?

* Could you add a feature so we can see what country players are from - helpful for 24/7 battles to have a diverse crew

* The bonuses seem very expensive for syndicates that don't have a lot of cashed up crew. Should the cost be the same for everyone?

* It would be VERY helpful to have a World Clock on the game somewhere

* The Reply button doesn't seem to work from the News feature if you could get that fixed

Thanks!
    Great Stuff!! So many aspects looked into

Lurker
    Post Count

Question Battle Stats

During the syndicate battle events, there is a page that shows all syndicate member's wins, losses, and influenze points. This window disappears at the end of the event timer. If we are still in a battle, we will not be able to see our final stats.

Is there any way for this information to remain accessible after the battle? We use it to track wins and points per battle for the syndicate and individual. It is a great tool to track participation as well. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Lurker
    Post Count
    We take screenshots to save the info....a lot of them too

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kitten View Post
    We take screenshots to save the info....a lot of them too

I do the same for the syn i'm in, but our final battle ended after the event timer, so we can't get any info from that battle. At least not full info.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    My KA guild details an officer to get screenshots 5-10 minutes before the end of the war. That's good enough for compiling info on participation etc.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    My KA guild details an officer to get screenshots 5-10 minutes before the end of the war. That's good enough for compiling info on participation etc.

OK, maybe i'm not being clear. When our last battle ends within seconds of the eevent ending, or after the event ends, there is no way to capture accurate stats that include EVERY battle. Not the last one at least.

Yes, i can have someone screenshot everything seconds before the battle ends, but then that person can't put down final hits. Plus it's possible the info may not be updating for hits in that battle.

Yes, I can just leave off the last battle and give shoddy incomplete statistics.

What I am looking for is a way for this information to remain available for even an hour after the event ends. Or available on our syndicate page. A way to collect accurate stats without jumping through metaphorical hoops or stopping early and the whole syn missing out on a battle.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Feedback

Here's a few I have or have copied insupport...

[*]Solve the lag issue when selevting rivals or viewing their stats on Andriod. Sometimes it is well over a minute. [*][*]Reduce the randomness in attacking. We shouldn't be losing to defenses 1 mil+ below our attack. This is ccrazy.[*][*]Ability to sort and rank inventory[*][*]Friends list withing our syndicate.[*][*]Offer a "throw back" limited building event where players that missed out on a particular building from the past can add another or purchase a couple they didn't get at the time.[*][*]No LTQ's at the same time.[*][*]Add more value to gold or reduce the cost.... I agree. I have seen more players quit in the past two months than over the past two years. [/LIST]

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The jP View Post
    OK, maybe i'm not being clear. When our last battle ends within seconds of the eevent ending, or after the event ends, there is no way to capture accurate stats that include EVERY battle. Not the last one at least.

Yes, i can have someone screenshot everything seconds before the battle ends, but then that person can't put down final hits. Plus it's possible the info may not be updating for hits in that battle.

Yes, I can just leave off the last battle and give shoddy incomplete statistics.

What I am looking for is a way for this information to remain available for even an hour after the event ends. Or available on our syndicate page. A way to collect accurate stats without jumping through metaphorical hoops or stopping early and the whole syn missing out on a battle.
    the points you collect for an incomplete battle go toward your final ranking, but a win on an incomplete battle does not go towards a streak
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The jP View Post

If the shots are taken 10 minutes before the end there should be plenty of time for the person grabbing them to put in last hits afterwards.

I'm a bit mystified as to what level of stat collection you're after. We use ours to see who failed to hit the minimum cp for the guild they're in for war (we have three, one requiring minimum 40k, one 15k, and one with no minimum. Players choose where they wish to go according to how committed they are for that w/e). Maybe you have a good reason, but some kind of deep analysis battle by battle seems rather pointless to me. All that matters is the final total for ranking, wins or losses don't matter for that, just for streaks.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think only officers and leaders should be able to declare battle. I'm tired of idiots declaring random battles.

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    Goodness too many pages to read so I hope I've not repeated someone else's ideas.
    1. I'd like to have my equipment sorted (alphabetical order would be great)
    Why? Too much time spent verifying a prize was received.
    2. Can we could sell our inventory.
    Why? Many items in our inventory not being used (unless an increase of Mafia's in the works?)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    Goodness too many pages to read so I hope I've not repeated someone else's ideas.
    1. I'd like to have my equipment sorted (alphabetical order would be great)
    Why? Too much time spent verifying a prize was received.
    If you think about it, it's still too much time to scroll through to verify.

Just place them on the far left at the top so we can see them immediately without scrolling at all.

There is no actual point to having them in any order at all except having the latest one top left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre
    Godzilla Crosses the Pacific.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU
    I'll take a picnic basket and a bottle of good red and join Robespierre and Agent Orange sitting high on Palatine Hill to watch Rome burn

Post Count

auction market

I'd love to see a Gree featured 'Black Market' where we could trade on lots of the cross currencies of the game: uzis, dark boxes, weapons, buildings, game cash, gold, etc.

players could offer lots and other players could bid on them for 24 hours.

in particular I wish the dark boxes were transferrable.....picked up a ton of them in the last battle of the war and would much prefer uzis
    Last edited by Laelia; 02-20-2014 at 09:22 AM. Reason: spelling error

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU View Post
    If you think about it, it's still too much time to scroll through to verify.

Just place them on the far left at the top so we can see them immediately without scrolling at all.

There is no actual point to having them in any order at all except having the latest one top left.
    Good idea. Also, add a toggle to display only the items taken into battle and hide all the worthless ones.

It's been said many times before, but it bears repeating until something is done: the new rivals list sucks, change it back.

Post Count
    How about trying to answering everyone's questions when they are posted? I asked the oracle about this ages ago in conversation thread but no answer, very rude , I'd like to know about the attack and defense points, I think they are broken if not please could you give up a rough idea how they work? And as nearly everyone is saying the rival list, if you are put in the same tier attack as players 30 levels either side of your level what is the point of trying to get stronger? It seems pointless spending gold to get stronger if you just move up to a stronger tier where you still get hit by people stronger than you, if I've got the wrong end of the stick please explain it for me,