DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HTCBC View Post
    Battle Ip issued in same way as PVP. No more random maddnes Please
    This. This. Oh God, this!

And everything Touch Down said in his previous threads and posts.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCKallDAY View Post
    This is a really bad idea. Some people have super high IPH at low levels, from back then and some people are leaches with super low IPH. Again, you must be a low level wishing for a cheap LTB again. This makes it a bad idea to be high level.
    the ppl that have super high iph and are low levels, means they spent some gold building that iph, by the way ltb's dont only work with cash its time limit aswell , so u can have all the money in the worldm it aint mean anything rather than being able to finish the event,but still need to spemd gold to finish the upgrade time

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by M$T Raw View Post
    Pvp with syndicate goals and robs.

syndicate goal: help your team win 300 fights
    syndicate goal: help your team win 300 robs of a nightclub
    +1 for this idea with an addition:

If PVP is coming back and there are "rob building" goals, make them syn based. Reason being is that higher level players likely won't have their low IPH buildings anymore, and conversely, lower level players won't have and high IPH buildings. Maybe add LTBs into the mix as well since most players will have them.

Post Count
    Thx A&F for listening to the players and try to improve the game,
    make this game fun again, not a job
    Last edited by LongFingers; 01-23-2014 at 09:09 AM.
    EX HTC - retired - living in the bar

Post Count
    I find it's not worth my while paying any money into this game, the level I am willing afford wouldn't even scratch the surface, so i find it better to pay nothing at all. Make it rewarding for people who can't afford $100+ a month and you will get more paying customers. A little from lots is more sustainable than lots for little.

Stoof

Post Count

Stop Silencing Your Players

Stop banning people so much! If administration doesn't like their posts or disagrees with the post, you are better off to address the O.P. or poster and lock the thread. I got banned from forum on another profile and said nothing to deserve a permanent ban and never received a warning of any type. Mods need to not be so fast to silence players, as I am sure many of those people banned could have been giving you quite a bit of ideas now that you have decided to reach out to the community. I bet most people who you have banned were getting upset with the direction of the game and their opinions had been ignored.

So my suggestion to improve this game is to unban all members from the forum who did not speak vulgar, and all accounts banned for the attempt to hide a serious community out cry. We are all people behind these keyboards and want to be heard and be able to speak freely, and get open feedback from the developers of the game, and we play it and discuss it because we love it, whether mods disagree or not, every opinion matters, even the negative ones. All you have to do is find the positive information within it. If you did that a while ago, you would have realized how deep the issues are with this game and how mad the players have been with Gree. Thank you for listening to players and taking suggestions.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xprimntlxp View Post
    Stop banning people so much! If administration doesn't like their posts or disagrees with the post, you are better off to address the O.P. or poster and lock the thread. I got banned from forum on another profile and said nothing to deserve a permanent ban and never received a warning of any type. Mods need to not be so fast to silence players, as I am sure many of those people banned could have been giving you quite a bit of ideas now that you have decided to reach out to the community. I bet most people who you have banned were getting upset with the direction of the game and their opinions had been ignored.

So my suggestion to improve this game is to unban all members from the forum who did not speak vulgar, and all accounts banned for the attempt to hide a serious community out cry. We are all people behind these keyboards and want to be heard and be able to speak freely, and get open feedback from the developers of the game, and we play it and discuss it because we love it, whether mods disagree or not, every opinion matters, even the negative ones. All you have to do is find the positive information within it. If you did that a while ago, you would have realized how deep the issues are with this game and how mad the players have been with Gree. Thank you for listening to players and taking suggestions.

I'm on a lot of different forums this one wins on easiest to get banned on for sure

Post Count

Event suggestions

New random bonus event: Smash up a rival's car. Use baseball bats and night sticks to smash it up within a certain amount t of time and receive a random reward box that could include a weapon, small amount of gold, or a piece to a modifier that you would have to collect 10 pieces or something before the modifier would work, ie energy mod, defensive mod, iph mod, etc.

Start a loyalty program: Residual income is a great way to make cash! Get people to pledge $5, $10, $15, or $20 per month as a member fee and every month receive a stack of gold on the 1st of the month, which would go according to your pledge, and then every consecutive month the membership is renewed automatically until the player cancels. Every consecutive month it is renewed, add something like 5% more gold to their funds. You could also use this system and provide a few battle health packs (first aid kit/bandages) or energy booster (pill/steroids).

Gree gets residual income and the players are happy with new toys. Everyone wins.

Add a syndicate points system where you can purchase modifiers, additional mafia, or weapons. This would allow a new type of market and provide usefulness for members to be loyal to their syndicate and give syndicate points a use.
    Last edited by xprimntlxp; 01-23-2014 at 08:37 AM. Reason: added suggestion

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    When will IOS be able to see exact syndicate rank like Android?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Stat inflation needs to be controlled. A simple way is having a defensive LTB. If the level 10 upgrade was hard to achieve but paid out 1,000,000 defensive points, this will solve the problem.

Lurker
    Post Count
    2 ltbs. One has better stats rewards the other produces better income. Gives us a choice as to which we prefer. The

Allow moving people in our hoods as an income source. That should eliminate the immediate need for hood expansions. It's already possible to attack/rob the one moving target in each hood why not add more.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Couple ideas for LTQs:

1. the total amount of energy needed to complete all levels would be dependent upon your max level of stamina

2. use the beginner\normal\elite system, but players could only pursue one of them

3. final reward would be dependent on some function of overall level\stamina spent\existing atk\def stats

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoof View Post
    I find it's not worth my while paying any money into this game, the level I am willing afford wouldn't even scratch the surface, so i find it better to pay nothing at all. Make it rewarding for people who can't afford $100+ a month and you will get more paying customers. A little from lots is more sustainable than lots for little.

Stoof
    So true for me to complete any kind of event will cost me £100+
    Hammer down

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think there are a lot of great ideas here. This has all been said but I wanted to weigh in cause that's why we have this space.

1. I agree with the people that would like PVP events back. I am not a big fan myself, but at least it's something different. I would not like the "rob a specific building" element, but that's just me. I hate those.

2. More syn bonuses and a health upgrade would be excellent. As would bonus buildings like in KA and MW.

3. My biggest issue is with the cost of LTQs. There's been a major over correction, probably to combat players that have found ways to glitch their way through events. That over correction seems penny-wise and pound-foolish to me as it makes the game impossible for your free/low gold players and absurdly expensive for your heavy spenders. If this isn't corrected, more people will quit the game.

And a huge thank you to the admins for posting this thread. I'm glad you're listening.

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by battlehead187 View Post
    the ppl that have super high iph and are low levels, means they spent some gold building that iph, by the way ltb's dont only work with cash its time limit aswell , so u can have all the money in the worldm it aint mean anything rather than being able to finish the event,but still need to spemd gold to finish the upgrade time
    No, that does not mean they spent some gold. You must be a newbie here. If you played back then camping was a good strategy. Low level, high stats, great IPH. People who have been playing for a long time and have a great IPH at a low level are still playing.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face