Feedback thread - Page 20

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I love tacos View Post
    No point in giving feedback, they don't listen. Gree jumped the shark 6 months ago.
    This is true. Although there might be some way to turn it back to FUN. With gold/real money/statuses being almost wworthless, and in so many ways worthless, the game looks headed to the trash disposal, with a pusillanimous "crime city" community. No disrespect to anyone, but it's like that.

- "Smart" Hackers being turned in with proof, BUT, they spend too much money to be safe (there's rats in the whole)
    - You can be robbed by -12m stats at some point, which means that you're not getting your money's worth, it's a legal scam. Make them think they stronger and that they need to get stronger but will never be strong (which was a fundamental part of the game when it started).
    - Add that to the current rival list that shows 80% of players with similar statuses and 20% with players of similar IPH.

Why play? The only aspect there is which is not as important as GOLD/Money/Stats, is the social aspect. That won't save the game. I'll start playing for free until Gree employees stop freeloading their spots in the company and fix this (if its their bosses decision that the game is as it is, then there's nothing to do). Perhaps you should do the same, that'll be their wake up call.

Palringo/Groupme/Etc have been saving the game this whole time really, and the reason I haven't quit completely.
    Last edited by TooFlyRobbie; 02-04-2014 at 08:36 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What is the point to this game anymore?

Build your iph, grees solution is have a ltb that will help with that by $10 if maxed to lvl 10.

Build your stats so u don't get attacked an robbed so easily, gree solution, let's make rivals list be people around your stats an higher an have people 3-4 mil less than u still be able to rob u.

They get a fun new event in raid boss, gree solution, make sure Uzis don't drop at all so u can't even play the event.

Was excited about a pvp but it was a joke not being a syn event.

I can go on an on but what's the point. Gree has ruined this game. Only reason Ive stuck around recentl is the great people I have met in game an my LF fam. Guess it's time to take my real money an spend it elsewhere on something non gree related. Retirement is here.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I appreciate the chance for feedback I know it is happening in Modern War also. Many good ideas here but a simple one to sort and see inventory items so you can find what you just won and read the stats. In Modern War there is an ability to enlarge (no sort yet).

Thanks - I know you cannot do all the recommendations and that it will take time for the development but it is nice to know you are looking for the customer feedback.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Bump! .....

Lurker
    Post Count
    Agree with much of what was said in other posts. Especially:

*No overlapping ltqs
    *Less energy to complete ltq. If I am close to finishing I will buy gold. If it is too far from my grasp I will not waste my money.
    *I do not like the new rivals list. I have worked hard to build my stats, now I have no advantage
    *I should not lose to someone who has 1 million less defense than my attack.
    *last pvp event was a bummer
    *case events are a bummer
    *more time or better drop rate for uzis
    *need a sort function on inventory
    *PLEASE CREATE a donate all function for bricks and cash like you have dor uzis

Thanks and I hope you take some of our suggestions into account and make it fun again!

Lurker
    Post Count

cc

War matches can be inproved how is it possible when your ranked 350.to get top 100.teams

Last weekend there was raidboss and PvP there was so much lagg in the game that it was no fun
    Uzi drop was dramatic for last raid boss for smaller teams was it impossible to get it done

PvP. Almost every rival I could not att because someone else did

So please do something about it

Post Count
    Seems that Gree is conveniently NOT answering any questions about the Rivals List format.

How is it that I show up on someone's Rivals List when I am 36 levels below them and their att/def is nearly triple what mine is? It can't be IPH either because theirs is nearly double mine.

Gree has changed the competitive aspect of the game (attaining high stats for your level) after thousands of us have spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars to make our players strong for our level. This is ridiculous and shame on Gree for thinking this is an ok alteration to the game. All the money that I, and many others, have put in to the game is rendered useless except for war weekends.

Post Count

Smile My suggestions .. And thanks for asking!

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Okay okay, you asked for it, here it is. Post your constructive feedback here. Stuff that is just plain negative for the sake of being negative will be removed.

What types of events do you like the most? The least?

What would you like to see added to the game? Removed?
    My first post so hope I am doing this right. My suggestions are

- Better battle match ups. We do the ghost battle strategy and if you get a dud draw you can go for hours without playing
    - SLTQ with battle so we have something to do - see above
    - Modify the inventory so we can see which prizes we won in which event
    - ability to sort inventory by attack point size and maybe date order
    - Readjust skill points or be able to use respect to buy skill points
    - Be able to buy limited gold with game cash
    - Better free gold ideas - not gaming
    - Able to more easily visit friends hood. Set up maybe 10 that you visit often
    - Ability to transfer gold and cash between your profiles if you have more than one
    - I am also bored hitting one thing 20 times. Some variety would be good.
    - maybe being able to reduce your level as a bonus or reward.

Love all your work on the forum !

Post Count

Suggestions updated

Hi, below is my updated wish list!

* Modify the inventory;

o view loot 'won this challenge'

o Sort loot by attack points

o Sort loot by date won

* Modify the forum;

o Separate out the system messages to another page (donations) away from
    the chat

o Be able to see which team members are online and even message them
    direct through the game

* Ability to use respect points to buy energy/stamina

* Buy some gold with game cash

* Screening for Requests - can we see more than their name & level? How about some stats?

* Better free gold ideas (not gambling)

* Be able to more easily visit friends hoods, particularly your syndicate

* Be able to see what number your syndicate is in the battle - Android can do it but not iphone

* Make the invite friend button bigger - too small to type in when you have a lot to do

* Ability to transfer gold and cash between your profiles if you have more than one game

* Make some of the prizes reducing level

* How about an individual goal to work on while we are doing Battle.

* New decorations for the hood - maybe country specific landmarks

* The Syndicate Points panel is pretty useless as it hardly tracks any of the team events. That could use some work.

* For the hood can we move buildings out into blue sky so we can rearrange our hoods?

* Now that everyone is trying to keep their level down and there is so much syndicate activity we don't have time to do goals or work maps so not sure you need all that anymore..

* When you do the expansions you should get more land when you get the one with the street in the middle.

* Better prizes to buy with respect points

* Bank - can you cut it down to 5%?

* Could you add a feature so we can see what country players are from - helpful for 24/7 battles to have a diverse crew

* The bonuses seem very expensive for syndicates that don't have a lot of cashed up crew. Should the cost be the same for everyone?

* It would be VERY helpful to have a World Clock on the game somewhere

* The Reply button doesn't seem to work from the News feature if you could get that fixed

Thanks!

Post Count
    Can we have A&F and CJ as epic bosses.
    Looking forward to the latter.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just fix the matching system!
    You are ruining the game. I have lost count of the amount of people I know who have quit the game and/or got refunds from apple! Because you have spoilt what used to be a fun game.
    You claim you don't like people camping or streaking as that means less gold spend but actually your wrong. If I was getting 300IP a hit because I am level 250 would I spend gold? Would I F**K. But at my level 100 with good stat getting 5/600 IP I will happily burn the gold. Like wise when the match ups are good and my team completes streaks we then burn more gold going for rank or 1200 wins (prize being worthy of course) but this wars you have ruined it so streaks are not an option for us. So we are not spending the gold that we otherwise would have! So the perception you have about being a camper or streak synd is stupid

Lurker
    Post Count

why I didnt get a prize for chasing quarterback LTB 7/10

A&F or any mods. Can someone help me here I need a reply ive been waiting for th3 priz3 of this for 3 daysnthere is still 34 hours remainimg in the LTB event why here is no prize can som3onh elp me on how to file a ticket please.any kindhearted play3rs or mods esp. A&F can u give me the prize that I des3rve?

Post Count

This

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post
    Palringo/Groupme/Etc have been saving the game this whole time really, and the reason I haven't quit completely.
    +1 ^^ This ^^ IMHO
    Will work for beer and/or Donations NSA 247 433 703 :-)

^^ Really, not one donation... I gave a bum 5 bucks for holding a similar sign :-) ^^

First feedback suggestion, this should be stickyed.

2nd, PLEASE, for the love of everything that is holy, put a confirmation screen after the "finish instantly" button is pressed on a building info pane. Or do you guys just sit around chuckling that the lag just robbed more gold from someone when a crematorium is finished 15 seconcs after its started?

Lurker
    Post Count

Ideas

get a cash(game) for gold program and maybe for uzis as well.
    would be cool to see more individualized gaming, kind of like WoW. duels, epic items, what have you.