Feedback thread - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread

Banned
    Post Count
    # 1 Implement 'confirm' step in ALL gold purchases, except for when at war refill, as that's TIME sensitive - anything else - we can click that 'Are you sure you want to spend this outrageous amount on _________' - that would be AWESOME !!!
    Just think how many tickets that take YOUR time to even red/respond [most likely you don't as it's alway 'we don't refund gold purchases for this and for that', but even if sometimes you do refund - that would be great;y eliminated and all hapiness.

# 2 GET RID of ALL but maybe 1 syndicate/faction/guild goal - leave like 1 SLTQ OR 1 boss/raid event per cycle - THAT is what keeps us trying to play 24/7 as there's always those whining in syns/factns/glds that they must 'carry' the weight - overly intense and stupendous pressure is what's keeping players unhappy - 99% would rather play in a much more relaxed pace without jeopardizing personal lives.

# 3 What's preventing implementation of sorting inventory by stats: def/attk ?!? Also, on Android - there's no possibility to sort syn members during battle by pts or record....

# 4 FLTQ's are SUPER EXPENSIVE / BORING now to the point i simply skip any and all regardless of toys given as it's impossible to complete without spending more than [What?!?] whole family's weekend out to restaurant/movies and then some... Mix occasionally like every other cycle with those pvp/fvf events - yes they were getting boring too but only because they were EVERY frigin weekend, now if you make them ONCE per cycle - it would make sense again. ALL of your events are fun/good until you OVERUSE them - think of amazxing song/hit you hear for first time - then after you had heard it everywhere for 2000+ times, you wanna vomit everytime you hear it again - same here with your events - mix and diversify is the key!

^_^

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Can we also have those old turf war mafia events?

I liked those, you had to collect bullets and "files" to open the crate, 1 bullet - free open, 2 bullets - cash open 3 bullet - gold open, you had to collect "henchman, bosses, etc" and get a prize when you collect x many of them.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Facasca View Post
    That is a Joke A&F? You want me to believe that? Gree want our money, not our fun. I do not believe that things will improve. I'm paying to see (This is not a pun!)
    This isn't a joke Facasca. I have been looking through this forum for things to discuss at the design meeting this week. In fact, we even have a PvP in the works based on players comments and potentially a few other changes.

The overlaying issue we have is to try to make a majority of the players happy since it's almost impossible to make everyone happy. :/ Keep the suggestions flowing and we'll keep improving the game; however, we won't be able to implement every suggestion.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    ...I have been looking through this forum for things to discuss at the design meeting this week. In fact, we even have a PvP in the works based on players comments and potentially a few other changes.

The overlaying issue we have is to try to make a majority of the players happy since it's almost impossible to make everyone happy. :/ Keep the suggestions flowing and we'll keep improving the game; however, we won't be able to implement every suggestion.
    This is a nice gesture, indeed - too late and too little it may be, but if we all see actual embrace not just poking at our wallets like Facasca pointed out, there may be a chance. Problem is, too many previous requests have been scrapped at your metings by 'would take too long' or 'would be too involving/costly' or simply went ignored - something around that, otherwise it's impossible to explain why so many repetitive and good requests over the YEARS now have went overlooked...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Oh yes, and plus 1 on the inventory sort and mafia search. Very helpful, those would be.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The overlaying issue we have is to try to make a majority of the players happy
    The majority of players don't have thousands of $$$ worth of disposable income to play this game every month. If you want the majority of players to be happy then make it more affordable. The disparity between the different types of players/spenders is great enough as it is. I'm not saying "level the playing field", just make it less steep.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Post Count
    1. Stop releasing broken content. I'm not expecting the game to run like clockwork but at least 50% per month that actually work doesn't seem unreasonable.

2. Let us purchase old LTB's minus the prizes that were given at the time.

3. Compensate your customers when your mistakes cost us money. There have been so many screw ups that have caused maaaaaaany people to waste lots of money. (i.e. spending half a vault of gold midway through a battle only to have the servers crash and then next thing you know your team lost.) Prove to your customers that you value our business and don't take it for granted.

I have many more suggestions but those are my main three. Plus I have a better chance at getting struck by lightning twice in the same day than actually seeing this game improve to the point where I will go back to spending money on it. What a waste of 5 minutes this has been.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
    When will IOS be able to see exact syndicate rank like Android?
    when will android be able to see the full defence figure on the attack screen
    "The pot calling the kettle black"
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Billionaire hit it spot on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    With the Energy / gold requirements of the current "Sweet Vengeance" LTQ, it's pretty safe to day that there is not a single gamer that's happy with it. It's ridiculous. I'd like to hear how that discussion is going in your meeting.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HTCBC View Post
    when will android be able to see the full defence figure on the attack screen
    I, and others, have been complaining about this for long time. It makes it very difficult to scout for your syndicate if you have to guess what your opponents defense is. Thank you for finally fixing the display so android users can see the full stats of items.
    Not sure if this is all android users but, on the syndicate goals contributors lists, it only shows the first four contributors and then just repeats those four names over and over.
    Compensate paying customers when your product that has been paid for is not delivered. (being locked out of wars due to server lag)
    Something is broken in the Raid boss coding for some of us. The game is unplayable during Raid Boss events.

Maybe make an option to put your three points per level towards being able to attack more than four times during wars and Raid boss events. Why is everyone limited to the same amount of attacks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Adding to The Billioner and to other members .

In battles : add current rank on IOS users .
    Last edited by michael133; 01-23-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Different brackets, 10-50 prize for every 5,50-100 every 10 and so on.This puts more emphasis on battles.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The biggest problem with this game is the amount of energy required for events compared to the amount you are given. If a LTQ has 5 lvls and you can barely complete lvl 1, why bother trying. I could understand it if you could complete lvl 3 or 4 for free but needed gold for lvl 5. But the way it is now why complete any.

So either reduce energy required for the events or increase the amount you can generate.

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    Taking IPH into account while pairing rivals is a terrible idea, and will cause many many players to cease playing.