Feedback thread - Page 16

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Bill is such a liar. We all know he is cj54 alter ego who gets to play with free gold.
    Just like all of FC and TAW

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Bill is such a liar. We all know he is cj54 alter ego who gets to play with free gold.
    Just like all of FC and TAW
    Tam is actually A&F too
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I heard monte is CCM which Is why he is always trolling

Banned
    Post Count
    A&F I was in the process in typing my feedback and realised it's the same thing being said by the majority of people on here so I'm going to ask you a direct question which I hope you can answer.

What is the point of this game now, I think that is a fair question to answer

Banned
    Post Count
    Also seen a prominent member on here sell of all his buildings and just has the new LTB arcade building how does that match up with IPH because he is still in my rivals list

Post Count
    Sorry if somebody already mentioned this:

- Make leveling worthwhile! All events need to favour high level player! You could introduce new bonuses (mods) which multiply with the level or change the way influence points are allocated during battles. The higher the level, the bigger the chance to make more IP (The level of a target should still be important because otherwise everybody would only attack the low levels). Another example would be case events: Give higher level players better opening rates.

- The new rivals list destroyed the game basics! Right now there is no need to increase stats because you will always be matched against someone who is as strong as you regardless how long he played the game. I know you guys want to remove camping but please give people the chance to be the strongest in their tier! The rivals list needs to be changed to the way it was before or at least only open it up to +/- 5 levels. Consider some of my first suggestions and people will be compelled to level up!
    Last edited by -C-; 01-30-2014 at 08:30 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1. Back to back events are exhausting. Please give us a day off where we're not overlapping events and attached to devices 24/7.
    2. Case events are broken. Few like them and drop rate is horrible.
    3. Very much enjoy Boss events
    4. The amount of energy required to finish an LTQ for anyone is beyond ridiculous. It's a very obvious way to get people to buy gold. I realize they don't have to but they will.
    5. Why can't we use RP's for something? The items we can purchase for RP's are the same as they have been for years and with event prize stats it's a waste to buy them. Maybe make RP's a viable option to finishing an LTQ.
    6. The frustration with Uzis in boss events is over the top. If you're going to have these events help us enjoy them. Shorting Uzis to this point is counter productive.

Thanks very much for this thread! It's time to see what we all think of the product we're helping support. I did enjoy the game more when I could hop on and play instead of having to have an iPad/iPhone with me at all times. Help us enjoy playing again withou stress! After all, it is a game. Thank you!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This needs a sticky

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Old pvp style with better prizes and syn goals. Clearly not listening to us

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Here's some feedback..
    Delete this thread. Clearly the suggestions are being misinterpreted and will only frustrate the players further.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Banned
    In Heaven Fighting for Jesus Against Commies
    Post Count
    Here is a suggestion:

Sell your company to someone that actually cares to run the game properly and create a positive gaming experience.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator McCarthy 3 View Post
    Here is a suggestion:

Sell your company to someone that actually cares to run the game properly and create a positive gaming experience.
    +1 .
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by senator mccarthy 3 View Post
    here is a suggestion:

+2

tsw

Post Count
    Here is a suggestion:

+3

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Here is a suggestion:

+4