Feedback thread - Page 18

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread

Lurker
    Post Count
    How about opening up a new tier for level 250 players that would reset their level i.e. elite mode for goals. Have the elite players only face elite in PVP but offer better drop prizes and new RP. You could make some ridiculous XP requirement and/or sell the elite mode for gold. I think it would be wise to leave syndicate battle alone (a current 250 player who goes back to level 1 elite would get the points for normal level 1 player vs ...). It could open up a whole new reward for players to level up before battle so 200+ level players could earn the points due them through their dedication to CC.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Kyle View Post

4. rivals that are too beaten up already should not show on the list
    Wouldn't this take potential robberies off the rivals list. If I remember correctly you can still rob someone who is too beat up. Just a guess that this is the problem on taking them off the list.

Consistent Contributor Mr.Shh...'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Well spoken...
    Order now and you can have your very own shh...for the low price of not $49.99 not even $39.99 were not going to give it to you for $29.99!!! Call Now and its only $19.99 pay seperate shipping and handling.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator McCarthy 3 View Post
    Here is a suggestion:

Sell your company to someone that actually cares to run the game properly and create a positive gaming experience.
    This. Please. I love this game but the management, customer service, just everything about you, Gree, is ruining it. We don't like you...go away.

828 673 420
    Attack: 507,068,343
    Defense: 259,676,544
    IPH: $39,649,012
    Last Updated: 19/12/2014

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor886 View Post
    This. Please. I love this game but the management, customer service, just everything about you, Gree, is ruining it. We don't like you...go away.
    i couldn't have expressed my own sentiment better. Add to this the fact that the admins/engineers/devlopers do not understand their own game, as referenced in my signature.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendfrim View Post
    i couldn't have expressed my own sentiment better. Add to this the fact that the admins/engineers/devlopers do not understand their own game, as referenced in my signature.
    All those people can only do what the management in Tokyo allow them. Go for the ball not the man when you try a tackle.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    home [hōm] (n)1.residence: the place where a person, family, or household lives
    Post Count
    I like Epic bosses the most, and what do I hate? Lockbox events.
    I want to see the old rival list back. I want to see the new rival list get removed.
    I can not believe how much time it took to type this accomplishing pointless signature.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    All those people can only do what the management in Tokyo allow them. Go for the ball not the man when you try a tackle.
    i appreciate the football analogy, my good lady, but your reference is lost on me in this case. Gree needs to sell this game to a company that can actually maintain it properly. As for a tackle, this company is tackling itself. I have no sympathy whatsoever for anyone that has to follow orders from a foreign country.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendfrim View Post
    i appreciate the football analogy, my good lady, but your reference is lost on me in this case. Gree needs to sell this game to a company that can actually maintain it properly. As for a tackle, this company is tackling itself. I have no sympathy whatsoever for anyone that has to follow orders from a foreign country.
    Ok, don't know if you saw the thread teach started a while ago linking to old classics from better days on this forum. In one of the last posts was a link to a thread, which contained a link to some site where employees and former employees of Gree (and presumably other companies) gave their opinions on working there. Stupidly I didn't bookmark it, but one of the comments I read said that no matter how much effort an employee put into making suggestions for improvements to the game, it would be rejected by Tokyo.

My point was that it's unfair to lambast the people we players come into contact with from Gree (the mods, support etc) - unless incompetence is undeniable - as Tokyo cares about nothing except gold sales, and both we and I'm guessing they have to struggle with that mindset. In fact it's more than unfair; it's counter-productive. If a customer is abusive towards employees of any company those people are going to bury their complaint so deep it'll never be found.

The target for your ire should be the bean-counters and the board of Gree, not those at the sharp end. Any changes to this game are done with only one objective in mind..... to boost sales of gold
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor Mr.Shh...'s Avatar
    Post Count
    How about some syndicate modifiers? Maybe some better mods for gold like goodfella for 150 gold....say different gold prices for different mods so you keep gold spenders competitive...maybe a 40% off gold sale every now and then...oh and some in game twinkies
    Order now and you can have your very own shh...for the low price of not $49.99 not even $39.99 were not going to give it to you for $29.99!!! Call Now and its only $19.99 pay seperate shipping and handling.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Ok, don't know if you saw the thread teach started a while ago linking to old classics from better days on this forum. In one of the last posts was a link to a thread, which contained a link to some site where employees and former employees of Gree (and presumably other companies) gave their opinions on working there. Stupidly I didn't bookmark it, but one of the comments I read said that no matter how much effort an employee put into making suggestions for improvements to the game, it would be rejected by Tokyo.

My point was that it's unfair to lambast the people we players come into contact with from Gree (the mods, support etc) - unless incompetence is undeniable - as Tokyo cares about nothing except gold sales, and both we and I'm guessing they have to struggle with that mindset. In fact it's more than unfair; it's counter-productive. If a customer is abusive towards employees of any company those people are going to bury their complaint so deep it'll never be found.

The target for your ire should be the bean-counters and the board of Gree, not those at the sharp end. Any changes to this game are done with only one objective in mind..... to boost sales of gold
    Point made. I know which thread and site you mean. Guess more effort needs to be put toward discouraging new buyers.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Why is my rivals list only showing me people 2+ levels below me?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

suggestions

1. new scratchers
    2. new respect weapons
    3. shake to collect our hoods money
    4. more time to collect uzis
    5. better weapon rewards in battle
    6. better ltb
    7. bring back old ltb

Quit making game all about money , I know you guise have to make a few bucks but lets try keep it reasonable

Post Count
    How about adding some life into your Hood by being able to purchase NPCs that you can assign to one specific building. When it's time to collect from that building the npc can prevent a certain amount of money from the building from being robbed (the more expensive the npc the more money it holds). Perhaps they could also have modifiers like -10% payout time or something.....just a thought.

For the new scratcher, when it comes out, every consecutive day you log in the chance of getting a better prize increases and add gold as a prize.
    Last edited by Lab5394; 02-04-2014 at 12:41 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    And bring in the possibilty to upgrade and build more than one building.