Feedback thread - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That is a Joke A&F? You want me to believe that? Gree want our money, not our fun. I do not believe that things will improve. I'm paying to see (This is not a pun!)
    Fabricio

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    i posted my new dream features id like to see in a thread i created a day or two ago. I wont repeat all that. I will add one thing here though:
    stop allowing syndicates to change names. make them earn a new syndicate. not fair for everyone else that is still struggling to pay off billions to co mplete bonuses.
    Why should they stop allowing syndicates to change names? And how is it not fair for the people who are struggling to complete bonuses? That was my syndicate, one war ago. Just because you don't have all bonuses, doesn't mean you can't change your name. I am guessing you thought you had to have all bonuses? My syndicate could change their name when we still had two bonuses to go.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Facasca View Post
    That is a Joke A&F? You want me to believe that? Gree want our money, not our fun. I do not believe that things will improve. I'm paying to see (This is not a pun!)
    Go to the announcements forum and look for this exact same thread stickied on 05-10-2013. Basically same ideas/complaints back then also. But maybe, just maybe this time........

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have many that I'll type up later, but for now...

LTBs should be fully upgradable without gold. at some point in the cycle you will have to set an alarm in the middle of the night to keep on track, show some reward to people that actually spend time in the game not just log in and splash gold around

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Go to the announcements forum and look for this exact same thread stickied on 05-10-2013. Basically same ideas/complaints back then also. But maybe, just maybe this time........
    So I'm still not believing
    Fabricio

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Battle Ip issued in same way as PVP. No more random maddnes Please
    "The pot calling the kettle black"
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.

This can still be a great game, there is still hope.
    I think first and foremost, go forward with an advertising mantra for making your profits. Splash screens for phones and bottom runners for tablet size versions. This is a much better solution to generating revenue over rolling out events that require 1,000,000 energy and a second mortgage to complete. The CC game was much more fun when the key was heavy game activity and participation to complete events and grow your stats.

LTQs -- main point from above. You know the energy regen rate for a Tycoon. Calculate it out for the length of the event. Make completion within a reasonable expectation. They should never be back to back, always 48 hrs or more beteen events.

PvP -- these need brought back. Very fun event, participation was main key

Rob LTQ -- Lots of requests for this, and I think it is a great idea to have a stamina based LTQ. If it is building targets, this could be a RP use to buy out of certain buildings (like a level 250 looking for laundromats)

War -- war is generally great. The number of levels need expanded to at least 300. Might as well make it 500 and only change it once for a long while. High level players are penalized for minimizing IP since there is nobody 50 levels above them...Booooooo

RAID boss -- another favorite. The drop rate needs vastly increased on tokens. Syndicates will never get >7500 for full goal chain. We won't buy 5 gold for a token. Get over it.

EPIC -- another great event, requires participation in the syndicate to complete the 300 kills.

Case events -- add a ticker to the splash screen to record how many cases we have opened. In the background, the drop rate should increase with the number of attempts (again, rewarding participation in the game and paying back advertisers)

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by battlehead187 View Post
    the ltb's should have tiers aswell,
    e.g lvl 0-50 should be 10mil for completion of the latest ltb
    50-100 like 50 mil, and so on

this will put everyone in the game, and make u money!!!
    This is a really bad idea. Some people have super high IPH at low levels, from back then and some people are leaches with super low IPH. Again, you must be a low level wishing for a cheap LTB again. This makes it a bad idea to be high level.
    thanks CCKallday

Oh forgot...sticky this thread!!!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Agreed ^^^^
    thanks CCKallday

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    More energy for 20 gold, 1k is not an incentive to purchase anymore energy due to the requirements for Sltq/ltq events.

PvP events,

Kill the scratchcard and introduce a reward system based on weekly robbery and attack stats, prize relative to amount of PvP clashes.

Do away with the "thug life" and "hardcore hitman", the rewards suck.

1 free gold for each level up, after level 50.

Epic boss hits to count towards syndicate ranking points (actually i am unsure if it does or not, but i think it does not).

only 1 ltq and Sltq to run concurrently and they must be linked so players can sync to both.

Random drop prize on syn battles ( a crate or something like that ).

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Don't bring back pvps! The first place prize that I won is worthless now with only 20k stats..it doesn't even show up on my attack screen lmao😂😂

Post Count
    There have been many good ideas here, so I'm not going to rehash even the ones I agree with, but here are a few other ones I'd like to see.....

Syndicates, lets face it, the game revolves around them now. Lets put a little more pride in them. Sure the number 1 in a war get's some serious attention getting maps named after them. Great start, but how about some way in game to know who is who? Now we can change our name and add the syndicate tag, but that should be automatic. When I join a fantastic syndicate, my rival list should show my name with the tag in it like "The Toe [REB]" .

This would be a great way to keep the syndicate rivalries going between wars, when I look in my news feed and see all kinds of robs from [DOG], I'm getting my mates to go looking for any [DOG] tags in the rival list. I'd also like to see some way to brag about my syndicates rank between wars, I'm not sure how, maybe make my tag red for top 50, blue for top 100 etc... Or maybe just add my syndicate and syndicate rank when a rival views my profile.
    Also when I view my profile, there is an unused tab under bonuses, the City Battle Bonus, lets use that, give us a bonus for our rank (the syndicate, you leave it you loose it) but that's only good for that 1 cycle, so if I rank 90 this battle I get +10% rob payout for my syndicate, after the next war, that drops off and I get whatever the bonus is for placing 45th, I leave my syndicate, I don't get it any longer, a new guy comes in, he gets it since it follows the syndicate. Would keep us spending to stay high in the rankings, and encourage other to join with us to get some of our rewards we are fighting to hold on to each battle cycle.

LTQ's are boring to me, I like how you attempted to spice it up a little bit, keep at that until you find something that works, then find something new yet again. But don't make them all or nothing, ie.. on this one if I decided to skip thugs and go straight to Family and get to family 12 and now want to do thugs to get the reward to complete family 13, don't make me start at thugs 1, let me jump straight to thugs 14 or whatever.......

make it officers only can start battles, we can't kick during war, but we can demote. As a side note, adding something like a first officer would be nice, one that can build walls and kick or promote folks like the founder can. Need to take Multi Time zones into consideration....

And please squash some of those oh so annoying bugs.... Like Droid can't see stats of incoming syndicate players, or who has earned points in syndicate events using the little blue i, there will always be bugs, I understand that, but seems like at some point the known ones could be addressed.

Love that your here and asking!!!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    More energy for 20 gold, 1k is not an incentive to purchase anymore energy due to the requirements for Sltq/ltq events.

PvP events,

Kill the scratchcard and introduce a reward system based on weekly robbery and attack stats, prize relative to amount of PvP clashes.

Do away with the "thug life" and "hardcore hitman", the rewards suck.

1 free gold for each level up, after level 50.

Epic boss hits to count towards syndicate ranking points (actually i am unsure if it does or not, but i think it does not).

only 1 ltq and Sltq to run concurrently and they must be linked so players can sync to both.

Random drop prize on syn battles ( a crate or something like that ).
    Dribblin, they should do the free gold thing only if they give it to the high levels already
    thanks CCKallday

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    The Toe, then some people might have 2 tags, my name would be (CCK) Cam (CCK), lol...
    thanks CCKallday