Sick of losing to weaker people sort this gree

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sick of losing to weaker people sort this gree

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Sick of losing to weaker people sort this gree

Ok yet again we have this rubish again on android i can see there defense shields.
    There stats 1.2million my attack 1.37million they are level 144 i am 119 44points on attack and shield they have 33 how on earth do i lose three of 4 battles
    Gree i am stronger on all fronts
    I should not be loosing this the only thing that was not in my inventory that this person had was a 4 leaf clover please can you tell me how i can get it

Post Count
    ...Im Losing to players 1mil lower than me!

Post Count
    I am losing to players 3 million less than me.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Lurker
    Post Count
    You have to add Attack points when you level up. The big thing when these first started you had people adding defense when they leveled up. It factors in big. I rarely lose to anyone lower than me and sometimes beat those slightly better than my stats. It is because i add in points. War is never a guaranteed to win just because you are bigger and I like this hidden feature. It adds some sort of surprise and a little strategy.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bjkain3000 View Post
    You have to add Attack points when you level up. The big thing when these first started you had people adding defense when they leveled up. It factors in big. I rarely lose to anyone lower than me and sometimes beat those slightly better than my stats. It is because i add in points. War is never a guaranteed to win just because you are bigger and I like this hidden feature. It adds some sort of surprise and a little strategy.
    If you read what he said. He has more attack points then the person has def

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alexmodernwar View Post
    Ok yet again we have this rubish again on android i can see there defense shields.
    There stats 1.2million my attack 1.37million they are level 144 i am 119 44points on attack and shield they have 33 how on earth do i lose three of 4 battles
    I should not be loosing this the only thing that was not in my inventory that this person had was a 4 leaf clover please can you tell me how i can get it
    rule of thumb always att someone with 300k or less points than you. really bad i know but it will get you most wins

Post Count
    why can't i see how many skill points they have on IOS

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Add to skills points.. Dont forget to take into consideration that they might have additional defense earned from units over the time from other events.. And that does matter.. Just a observation..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alexmodernwar View Post
    Can you see their faction and unit defense bonus boosts? My overall stats inside my faction are at least 25% higher than outside. What you're seeing is their raw, un-boosted stats.

It's very possible, and likely, that their actual defense stat when you attack them is more like 1.44M or higher, which is strong enough to defend against your boosted attack stat of 1.37M, regardless of skill points.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm actually glad I wasted skill points on attack and defense when I first started playing. Apparently, it actually makes a difference now. Lol

Post Count
    Next time raid boss comes around, pay attention to the amount of damage you do in your single attacks. That'll show your raw attack stats and give you an idea of just how much different reality can be from what the battle report is showing you about their defense number.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cptcracka View Post
    If you read what he said. He has more attack points then the person has def
    Yes obviously. If you read what I said, when you Level up you have to spend "skill" points on Attack. Many people have spent them on Defense. Unless you know the person and can see these they are hidden from view so you would never know. Again, my Attack stats can be lower than someone's Defense stats; however, because I have invested in adding Attack Skill points vs Energy or Stamina I can defeat them a lot of the time. I almost Never lose against anyone w/ similar or less Stats than me.

Post Count
    This whole thread makes me laugh.

Just fyi skill points are worthless... whether you win or lose depends on the PERCENT differential of your attack to your opponents defense.

If you want to ensure a victory, you'll need 20-25% higher attack than their defense. If that number decreases... You'll lose more. Even attack and defense will favor the defender roughly 3 out of 4.

This means as you grow... SO DOES THE AMOUNT OF CUSHION you need to win.

Example: attack of 5 million... You'll want to hit 4 million defense to have a very high confidence of victory.

At 10m that number is 8 million defense... and at 20m attack it goes down to 15-16m defense...

Its ratios people... not raw values.

Good luck.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Lurker
    Post Count
    Interesting ^ If skill points mean nothing then I wonder why my 5 million attack wins 95% of the time vs those that have the exact same Def stats and about 25% of the time their Def stats are 1/2 mil higher than mine. I have never lost vs anyone obviously lower.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Like PB said, it's a percentage that you have to be ahead of the opponents defense. I usually shoot for 10-15% above their defense.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044