Thank You CJ54

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Thank You CJ54

Post Count

Thank You CJ54

For a long time CJ I thought you were only here to swing your BAN hammer around at the least little provocation, and while I think at times you may swing bit too heavy, I have also noticed that you, more and more it seems, give us SOME of the answers we seek. Sure never enough, and not always, but at least sometimes you are our only voice from GREE. Sometimes I wonder why you do it, since almost always you get hammered for showing your blue type in a post, but I for one appreciate it. I don’t always like the answers you give, okay, almost never, but still I appreciate the answers none the less. Do I wish there were MORE answers? You betcha’ I do, at the same time I hope you carry our tales of woe, and suggestions for changes back to the other blue typist back at GREE HQ whether you have replied to the thread or not. I’m not sure if you and A&F take shifts since it seems before she was the primary responder, or if we in our verbal throws of agony just ran her off, but I hope at least one of you keeps on reading and sprinkling out answers. At least one forum member likes to hear the GREE reasoning behind some of the mysteries of CC, and if you can throw a couple more bones our way, all the better.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    D'awww, I'm poking him to read this right now. I was out for a while being sick for what felt like forever, but we're both still kicking around.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I will second the sentiment of this thread.

+1
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Now this is a constructive thread! Welcome back A&F
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Well said OP

I know 'we' as a community can be a pain in the bu tt sometimes be we do appreciate the information you guys provide for us.

Its not an easy job trying to keep everyone happy but you guys do the best you can and i thank you for that.

CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Well I'm glad your better A&F, and so glad to have you back among us and posting again.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Well said OP

I know 'we' as a community can be a pain in the bu tt sometimes be we do appreciate the information you guys provide for us.

Its not an easy job trying to keep everyone happy but you guys do the best you can and i thank you for that.

Speak for yourself I'm never a pain in the butt.

But also agree, I appreciate the effort you do put in and know how much hard work most of the others can be for you.
    Bet you wish there was more like me on here.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Speak for yourself I'm never a pain in the butt.

But also agree, I appreciate the effort you do put in and know how much hard work most of the others can be for you.
    Bet you wish there was more like me on here.
    Your asinine arrogance never ceases to astound me. Every post guaranteed. Consistence is key though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Completely agree with OP... Some mods are stepping their game up last few weeks... Also good to see some positive treads between all this unreadable trash

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Definitely agree we do appreciate the help and information from you mods.

Lurker
    Post Count
    thanks...even though you ignored my pm cj