Summon the summoner bug?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Summon the summoner bug?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Summon the summoner bug?

Gree Are the honour costs right?

There are a lot players sitting at 1-2 million honour short on being able to compleat this quest chain.
    With a average of 15 honour per attack, is it even possible to earn what we need in the time left on the ltq?
    Or
    Was this done intentional so we would waste our honour points on something that was not possible to compleat unless we already had then honour required?
    Daily player

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post

There are a lot players sitting at 1-2 million honour short on being able to compleat this quest chain.
    With a average of 15 honour per attack, is it even possible to earn what we need in the time left on the ltq?
    Or
    Was this done intentional so we would waste our honour points on something that was not possible to compleat unless we already had then honour required?
    Here was the response from Gree.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...summoner/page7

Post Count

Thumbs down Summon The summoners is a gem grab

What a joke. The event is bogus as you cannot win it without a million honor points already banked.
    You do not find this out until you hit level 40 and see it does not have the balance of honor points to win the event.
    Shame on Gree. By then you have spent gems and see you cannot get the reward.
    There should be a warning for this kind of event that says -give us your real money to buy fake gems, play hard and you still Will not win the event, suckers.
    Consumer fraud at its finest.
    I hope someone starts a lawsuit for bilking us players with a phony event.
    This industry needs regulation!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    they told us upfront that this ltq gave "about 1.2m honor"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    they told us upfront that this ltq gave "about 1.2m honor"
    Yes they did, but was it posable for anyone who had 300k or less honour when the first event started.. Nope.
    Started out with 300k honour, fought in as meny battles as time allowed(8-40 honour(averaged 15 per) per attack just didn't help much), fell short by over 250k even with the ltq giveing out honour.(honour could not be paying right way too often I got below my +honour bonus if I have +9 to honour, min. I should get is 9 but saw 8s)
    It was not posable if you dident have a good chunk of the honour needed from the start.
    They designed it for those who had tons of honour, those of us who had 300k or under at the start could not do it,it Was not posable, just a sink/hole to get our honour.
    Last edited by Valid or; 01-27-2014 at 01:36 PM.
    Daily player

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree did say something about there being future honor quests. Why does everyone seem to think they should be able to finish everyquest for free? If you cant finish it then write it off and move on. Stop whining all the time and just play the game. If you dont like it you should seriously think about quitting.
    These forums were once a place to come get valuable information, now you have to sift through piles of posts from entitled whiners thinking they deserve everything on a platter. I earned my honor by attacking a ton every war and doing raid bosses. Stop crying and play the damn game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree did say something about there being future honor quests. Why does everyone seem to think they should be able to finish everyquest for free? If you cant finish it then write it off and move on. Stop whining all the time and just play the game. If you dont like it you should seriously think about quitting.
    These forums were once a place to come get valuable information, now you have to sift through piles of posts from entitled whiners thinking they deserve everything on a platter. I earned my honor by attacking a ton every war and doing raid bosses. Stop crying and play the damn game.
    Who said anything about free?
    whining? If a quest chain is published one should be able to compleat it by playing the game, this was not, it was designed for people who had a ton of honour already. If you didn't have enough after finishing the quest chain, raiding/fighting would not yield enough honour to help compleat it, the honour pay-outs don't work right.
    But wait a troll doesn't care if the math/coding works right. Or if the quest chains are completable or not. they just like to do what you did.
    So be a nice troll and if you don't have anything constructive to say...don't say a word.
    Daily player

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    troll? haha sure, whatever.

Did i like the quest? no not really, the ltq side was the same thing over and over, not very imaginative. The honor part was a nice change of pace. If Gree had not done the ltq I would not have been able to finish it and would have been 750k short and I was fine with that. I fight a ton of battles each war, I do all the raid bosses and have worked hard for the honor i had, why should you be rewarded for not pushing through in other quests and wars and gaining all that honor that some of us worked hard for.

Yes, free maybe the wrong term. How about why should they give it away lightly?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    troll? haha sure, whatever.

Did i like the quest? no not really, the ltq side was the same thing over and over, not very imaginative. The honor part was a nice change of pace. If Gree had not done the ltq I would not have been able to finish it and would have been 750k short and I was fine with that. I fight a ton of battles each war, I do all the raid bosses and have worked hard for the honor i had, why should you be rewarded for not pushing through in other quests and wars and gaining all that honor that some of us worked hard for.

Yes, free maybe the wrong term. How about why should they give it away lightly?
    A lot more constructive.
    But again you assuming others are less active, and for a lot of us that's just not the case.
    Ignoring any honour people had, could say a new player of about a month,two or three have completed this event, nope it would not have been posable regardless of how meny gems he spent.
    If people had spent any of there honour on orbs or units prior to this event, they would have been short and no way of making up the difference from raiding/fights.
    they said they released the first part early so we could work on getting honour we were short to be able to compleat it.(feel free to read there post from the link on this thread) Was this possible nope.
    And that's all I want gree to acknowledge, is that there is a problem with the way they pay-out honour for raids/fights.
    If they whant to make honour worth something again, then they should fix it so it works right.
    If a player can not compleat a event fine(can't say I have completed all events) but it should be posable to compleat with gems or whatever, but this last event was not posable to compleat if one hadent saved the honour. No amount of gems spent druing the event would have helped.
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor LordIndy's Avatar
    Post Count
    A lot more constructive.
    But again you assuming others are less active, and for a lot of us that's just not the case.
    Ignoring any honour people had, could say a new player of about a month,two or three have completed this event, nope it would not have been posable regardless of how meny gems he spent.
    If people had spent any of there honour on orbs or units prior to this event, they would have been short and no way of making up the difference from raiding/fights.
    they said they released the first part early so we could work on getting honour we were short to be able to compleat it.(feel free to read there post from the link on this thread) Was this possible nope.
    And that's all I want gree to acknowledge, is that there is a problem with the way they pay-out honour for raids/fights.
    If they whant to make honour worth something again, then they should fix it so it works right.
    If a player can not compleat a event fine(can't say I have completed all events) but it should be posable to compleat with gems or whatever, but this last event was not posable to compleat if one hadent saved the honour. No amount of gems spent druing the event would have helped.
    So because people who wisely saved their honor instead of spending obscene amounts of it on meaningless stat improvements did not deserve to have an advantage? Sorry, but people who have played the game for a while should know better by now. Just because it doesn't have a purpose at the moment doesn't mean it won't have one in the future. Sorry you fell short. Many of my guild mates did. My own wife did despite my warning. However, I am smart enough to not say I told you so to a fifth degree black belt.
    "You call him Docta Jones!"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    smart move LordIndy!

From the way the LTQ part of this event looked thrown together at the last minute it seems pretty obvious that the only reason gree did the ltq and the 2 part wrap up quest was because people whined so much on here about it being too hard. I am totally ok with gree aiming a quest such as this one that was of little value in the long run but had a nice one time BP boost for the big dogs.

And I do tend to agree that Gree has hyper inflated the value of honor. I remember a time when i was happy I could buy a few dozen cannons with honor. Now the honor we get from battles and raiding is very small in comparison to how much we get from raid boss events. Maybe instead of 10k or 50k as prizes we should have been awarded 100k total for finishing raid bosses. Then the quest could have been 500k total needed to buy all the units. That would have made raiding and attacking for honor a legit option for those that were short. Just play the game and stop expecting Gree to make it easy for everyone to be #1

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Or
    If I know I was going to be short by this much, I won't even start. Just wait for the next honor points event. What's the big deal?