Worse case event in history - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worse case event in history

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i noticed i do alot better on my camper account (gold free account), my camper got the armour for free for this event infact i think my camper as won just as many as my main (when it comes to free weapons) . i reckon i will end up winning more collect 10's on my free account even though my main is at least 1 year older (maybe even 2) . my main has won 3 collect 10's in total (first free weapon was the banker buster , the weapon that looks like a stone hammer and the trainers from the event before this, i have done all the collect 10's with this account). i do think free players get better odds.

Post Count
    I got 8 cases with 3 days to go. Not a single case after that.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Unhappy

I, too, had 9/10 very quickly. I then opened 40 straight cases with no bricks. That's not bad luck, that's intentionally making the last brick so difficult to obtain that people have to spend gold to get the last brick. If you open a case every waking hour (that's 17 times a day for me) you should be able to get all the prizes without using gold.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bfspider View Post
    I completed this even using cash opens only. The key is to try and open as many as you can. So, set a timer. If you're hardcore, do it in your sleep, too. Everyone has the same chance... which goes into a request that might calm the nerd rage around here.

Can you please post the probabilities of:
    • opening a case/box using the "free open" and the "cash open"
    • if there is a "successful open: what are the chances of get the token/quest item
    • since it gets harder as you progress, you'll have to post the probabilities after getting X amount of tokens/quest items

By posting this info, players "know" what they are getting into. Furthermore, I cannot see a reason why this data should be a "secret" to the player base. This is done for the rewards during the "Raid Boss" event. So, is it possible that a table be made and shared?
    I suspect using "cash open" gives less chance to actually opening the case but if you did open it, the chances of getting the token is higher then if you use "gold open" which 100% gaurantee you will get something.

Pretty sure they intentionally made it this way so the heavy spenders will keep getting nothing but are likely to stay on it...

This may explain why it seems cash opens appear to have greater success.

Post Count
    There are lot of previous threads here about the odds or strategy during case events.
    It seems better to open all the crates or cases you can, during the first day.
    Not seems "lucky" open cases with gold during last days (bad strategy I mean).
    Search that old threads, Read and Learn, or not...

This are the my results in this event. I was opening with game cash.

LongFingers (Lvl199) 8/10 and 6/8 in the other objects like radar lockout
    LF-Mini (Lvl53) 10/10 and 7/8 (so close final prize)
    LF-Mini2 (Lvl37) 8/10 and 6/8

When I was a real active player, I won all this items from a Case Event using only cash opens:

+ urban ops carbine 210/147 (+respect in robs)
    + warmachine sleight 207/150 (+mafia attack during fights)
    + evidence blaster 212/158 (30% upgrade building cost)
    + Executive coupe 1483/1185 (30% upgrade building cost)
    + sweet seduction 1825/1217
    + imperial HK mark 23 1588/1300
    + electrick shake 1763/1269

Not bad for free,
    EX HTC - retired - living in the bar

Lurker
    Post Count
    My experience: I was only using the cash option and was stuck on 9 bricks and 7 items for the last two days of event. On the last day, I dumped my remaining gold from the free 200 we got a few weeks back - and only got the random items. An hour later, I opened the next box with cash and got the fume suit. Crazy. Never did get the final brick, though.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCKallDAY View Post
    You added a quest for the players with the 8 items?
    Yes, it was called the Event: Illegal Shipment and the requirements to finish were to collect all 8 of the drop items (excluding the token)

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    Yes, it was called the Event: Illegal Shipment and the requirements to finish were to collect all 8 of the drop items (excluding the token)
    Oh i misunderstood your post. I thought you meant you added another part to the crate event once you have collect all eight, other than the crate event
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    I suspect using "cash open" gives less chance to actually opening the case but if you did open it, the chances of getting the token is higher then if you use "gold open" which 100% gaurantee you will get something.

Pretty sure they intentionally made it this way so the heavy spenders will keep getting nothing but are likely to stay on it...

This may explain why it seems cash opens appear to have greater success.
    No, again, no. All the method of opening affects is how likely it is to get the box open. Once the box is open it is the SAME CHANCE to get a token no matter how you got the box open.

Banned
    Post Count

Angry Event is down to pure luck

Last time I'm spending gold on this type of event, first 30 min of the event I opened 22 cases and got 9 and the 8 different prize. 600 gold spend, next I'm counting 1800 gold spend on the last one and then stopped.

Next couple of days only using game money as many players got 9 with that. Last hour of the event I got the last one (read bought) 3k gold spend in total and around 170 boxes opened to get the last one.

I was dragged down in a hole as it would be too expensive not to get it.... Stupid me... Well I learned I should not spend gold on anything that is not sure, so future gold will not be spend on box,crate,case events.... Not even if I'm missing the last one in the last hour.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Yancool View Post
    Last time I'm spending gold on this type of event, first 30 min of the event I opened 22 cases and got 9 and the 8 different prize. 600 gold spend, next I'm counting 1800 gold spend on the last one and then stopped.

Next couple of days only using game money as many players got 9 with that. Last hour of the event I got the last one (read bought) 3k gold spend in total and around 170 boxes opened to get the last one.

I was dragged down in a hole as it would be too expensive not to get it.... Stupid me... Well I learned I should not spend gold on anything that is not sure, so future gold will not be spend on box,crate,case events.... Not even if I'm missing the last one in the last hour.
    Since it has been reiterated time and time again and you still feel since you spent 200 dollars you were cheated, it would make the most sense not to spend gold on this event. Guarantee of opening is not guarantee of getting what you want..

Post Count
    I got lucky I guess on this event. I only spent cash and completed both parts for the final prize!

Post Count
    8/10 bricks. 8/8 items. All in game cash. Was just lucky I guess.

Lurker
    Post Count

Stop crying

Its just a game and there's too many cry babies always complaining. Nobody likes cry babies. I suggest you find new game and leave asap.