Why must I keep tapping the screen?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Why must I keep tapping the screen?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Why must I keep tapping the screen?

Can we drop the illusion that we are actually doing something when we are participating in theses LTQ's.

Why must we tap,tap, tap then go to goals, then tap, tap, tap... go to goals back and forth dozens of times..

Why cant there just be a button like when you are upgrading a building, that allows you to "FINISH NOW".

It would just deduct the amount of gold that would be necessary to finish the event based on your regeneration rate and what stage in the event you are currently at. Simple math..

If Gree is going to let us just "Buy the Stats" then lets us just "Buy the Stats".

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    Can we drop the illusion that we are actually doing something when we are participating in theses LTQ's.

Why must we tap,tap, tap then go to goals, then tap, tap, tap... go to goals back and forth dozens of times..

Why cant there just be a button like when you are upgrading a building, that allows you to "FINISH NOW".

It would just deduct the amount of gold that would be necessary to finish the event based on your regeneration rate and what stage in the event you are currently at. Simple math..

If Gree is going to let us just "Buy the Stats" then lets us just "Buy the Stats".
    Lol this is so funny. This is very similar to what I just said yesterday in our forum. Gree killed the game. There is no game anymore. It is all about who is going to outspend whom. No fun. No strategy. Just buy gold and spend spend spend.