The Answer?? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Answer??

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    I like Montecore's idea better of:
    Build Crime City 2. Transfer over accounts and credit players 50% of gold spent. I'd actually say 25% though. Though I'm not sure how much in-game progress to transfer over since you'd be crediting a fair bit of gold.

If we're gonna suggest a massive change, why not do it right. Code it from the ground up.

I may have actually butchered Monte's idea. But credit where I heard it first.
    I could live with that as well, a new crime city....Crime City 2. Hopefully, with all the kinks fixed.

Post Count
    I'm also not a fan. What if your phone broke or you went on vacation? Bye bye stats
    Kevin: 24m Atk/ 25m Def Level 121
    KJ: 17m Atk/ 16m Def Level 79
    Updated August 9th, 2014

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    @ sleazy if this were to happen then gree has wronged every player who spent money on this game. Stats were all 0 @ one point if you spent a dollar and gree implemented this idiotic idea yes a mass refund would be in order. Thats like going to a restaurant and the waiter taking your food while you're still eating and saying here is your bill.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Cc2 good idea.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    I like Montecore's idea better of:
    Build Crime City 2. Transfer over accounts and credit players 50% of gold spent. I'd actually say 25% though. Though I'm not sure how much in-game progress to transfer over since you'd be crediting a fair bit of gold.

If we're gonna suggest a massive change, why not do it right. Code it from the ground up.

I may have actually butchered Monte's idea. But credit where I heard it first.
    Would never do it because it'd mean everyone had gold to spend for a while so nobody would be buying.

Post Count
    I don't think that is a solution. Gold users would hit the roof.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I applaud your effort to try to make the game more interesting, but I must agree with the majority here... a catastrophic event in game would probably be the final nail in the coffin for CC.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beamer 420 View Post
    What say you Crime Cityer's?
    That you smoke isnt good
    EX HTC - retired - living in the bar

Post Count
    could we turn it into a gamble.....chance to win some humongous prize with a similar chance to loose a percentage of weapons/buildings.......allows new players a chance to catch up and will bring a few of the monster players down to a level playing field

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laelia View Post
    could we turn it into a gamble.....chance to win some humongous prize with a similar chance to loose a percentage of weapons/buildings.......allows new players a chance to catch up and will bring a few of the monster players down to a level playing field
    If it was an option no one would do it
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Terrible solution.... Everyone would be able to get every penny they've ever spent refunded from Apple.... maybe not google though lol
    BALLZ!

Consistent Contributor SollyLlama's Avatar
    Post Count
    This idea is stupid.

Have a nice day.

Post Count
    Obviously this is a terrible idea, but he's so close to a good idea it's funny he couldn't figure it out. Now I'm not a computer guy, so maybe this isn't possible with CC for some reason. But I have played a number of games like valor or grepolis where they have several "worlds" going on at once.

If this can be managed, it seems like the perfect solution. Keep this world intact, so you're not spitting in the face of the players who have invested so much time and money. Just start a second world where everyone who is fed up, (or came to the game too late to make an impact) can have a fresh start. Obviously gree still has to fix their broken economy, but with a fresh start at least they're not dealing with all the damage they've already done.

All this being said, obviously gree isn't going to listen to any of this. I just thought of it and figured I'd take the 5 min to type it out and see what everyone else thinks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    Obviously this is a terrible idea, but he's so close to a good idea it's funny he couldn't figure it out. Now I'm not a computer guy, so maybe this isn't possible with CC for some reason. But I have played a number of games like valor or grepolis where they have several "worlds" going on at once.

If this can be managed, it seems like the perfect solution. Keep this world intact, so you're not spitting in the face of the players who have invested so much time and money. Just start a second world where everyone who is fed up, (or came to the game too late to make an impact) can have a fresh start. Obviously gree still has to fix their broken economy, but with a fresh start at least they're not dealing with all the damage they've already done.

All this being said, obviously gree isn't going to listen to any of this. I just thought of it and figured I'd take the 5 min to type it out and see what everyone else thinks.
    So you say we should bail out now, if we want... Join world2 next? To have the exact same concerns weve all stated about world one, and start over... GENIUS!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This cycle would just continue. The only answer is start a new account and buy all weekly weapons 100x complete all events and place top 3. If you want to be competitive then money is no option, be competitive or just be a player in another top 1000 syndicate. This is the way the game works.FC SAS LO were assembled based on income to get into one you must ss a 6+ figure salary and apply for syndicate platinum card % varies by credit score. Other than spending money you better marry a dev so they can make a glitch for you.