Summon the summoner - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Summon the summoner

Post Count
    I wonder if the ability to buy honour will appear later today like a 20% off honour sale ?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    someone translate what OP said
    Hi guys

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Giraffe View Post
    I wonder if the ability to buy honour will appear later today like a 20% off honour sale ?
    I was thinking the same thing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I did a whoops and bought the first one without looking all the way through. Only have 1.2M

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    someone translate what OP said
    Translation : Thought it wouldn't be retardedly high honor to complete, because after playing Kingdom Age for over a year the OP only has 900,000 honor.

The quest is downright retarded. A 5-day time slot with a solid, arbitrary and high honor point value assigned. The average honor from a fight, with bonuses and if you're lucky, amounts to maybe 25. I've been active since the third war, done the X wins unit three times, completed three of the Raid Bosses and every LTQ minus Box Events and even done some decent raiding and fighting, yet I'm only at 1,800,000 honor total. Needing 2,385,000 honor for this quest is f-ing retarded, in essence.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    Translation : Thought it wouldn't be retardedly high honor to complete, because after playing Kingdom Age for over a year the OP only has 900,000 honor.

The quest is downright retarded. A 5-day time slot with a solid, arbitrary and high honor point value assigned. The average honor from a fight, with bonuses and if you're lucky, amounts to maybe 25. I've been active since the third war, done the X wins unit three times, completed three of the Raid Bosses and every LTQ minus Box Events and even done some decent raiding and fighting, yet I'm only at 1,800,000 honor total. Needing 2,385,000 honor for this quest is f-ing retarded, in essence.
    No big deal.. unit sucks and 10% extra cp only last for one war. Everyone needs to relax. Just save up for the next honor quest IF there will be another. By then it will take 5million honor

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    No big deal.. unit sucks and 10% extra cp only last for one war. Everyone needs to relax. Just save up for the next honor quest IF there will be another. By then it will take 5million honor
    The issue here is that this is taking the place of a 5-day LTQ slot, meaning we won't be seeing another new one for near to a week. This LTQ is either yes, you have enough honor, or no, you don't have enough. There's a very small line where one might be able to collect the last of what they need, but that window is maybe 100,000 tops. As, averaging 20 honor a fight/raid, 100,000 would still be 5,000 fights / raids... This is where the issue lies. This is the first time, that I can recall, that an LTQ is either achievable or impossible with no middle ground. No aid from gems, nothing required beyond whether you meet a milestone or not.

Yes, it's an okay unit, and yes it's only a temporary 10% CP boost for a single war, however it's a joke what GREE has done with this quest. While people have been clamoring for something to spend honor on, this is a sham. So f'ing peeved right now at their poorly thought out quest.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    One more reason not to log in to KA that often.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Divide the cost by 10 and you have a worth while quest... This is just outrageous
    Aronius 196 276 618

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    New quest to spend honor on was really great idea. Amount honor required turns it into a very stupid idea. Bummer
    Also noticed the quest isn't showing as active despite being so. This is gree's way of making up for saying active for days on the current "leaderboard" event before it really was.
    Last edited by Rocco69; 01-21-2014 at 07:06 PM.

Post Count
    i would like to congratulate GREE on this new LTQ, it shows the brilliant minds you have there ...sometimes i wonder if you guys are on crack when you release a LTQ ... or you just like to make fun of your players ...even a dumb monkey would see this quest being ridiculous ... are you one GREE ?
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    The issue here is that this is taking the place of a 5-day LTQ slot, meaning we won't be seeing another new one for near to a week. This LTQ is either yes, you have enough honor, or no, you don't have enough. There's a very small line where one might be able to collect the last of what they need, but that window is maybe 100,000 tops. As, averaging 20 honor a fight/raid, 100,000 would still be 5,000 fights / raids... This is where the issue lies. This is the first time, that I can recall, that an LTQ is either achievable or impossible with no middle ground. No aid from gems, nothing required beyond whether you meet a milestone or not.

Yes, it's an okay unit, and yes it's only a temporary 10% CP boost for a single war, however it's a joke what GREE has done with this quest. While people have been clamoring for something to spend honor on, this is a sham. So f'ing peeved right now at their poorly thought out quest.
    lol i agree. It should have been a 24 hour quest. Gems can aid you in this quest..... Just buy a sht ton of scratchers and hope for honor... LOL

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    with all the RB, LTQ and since i started, ive only accumulated 1,6mil honor... how are we supposed to get to 2,3mil? even the 6 honor scratch cards cant even give that much.
    Hi guys

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well ofc since honor units from level 10 bd the 400/300 boost my stats spent all my honor on them yesterday
    Zach123 Level 105 396-658-380 ally me

Bloodlust Freedom Fighters

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You know, you can use gems to refill your stamina! ATTACK