Summon the summoner - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Summon the summoner

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ok, while I know some people had millions..and completed this fast, but those of us who had 500k or less, we are looking at a lot of honour needed, and at 15 per. Attack a average...is there enough time?
    Or was this part one..and they forgot to active the other part? A quest chain that pays honour? It still reads inactive in the quest log.
    Daily player

Post Count
    The simple answer to that is "No". Unless you already have the HP or are really close to the required amount (and by close I'm talking within 10,000 HP of the total target), it probably isn't achievable. Average HP in my estimation is around 15HP per attack (I've seen the range from 8 to 45 HP). So, go figure how many attacks you need to make to close the gap on whatever amount of HP you still lack!
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Absolutely effin next level ridiculously re-tarded!! As if we dont already have multiples of reasons to quit this game we get another piece of poorly thought through crap shoved down our throats.

Hey Gree... Do us all a favor and just be intellectually honest... Just make a sticky that says F' off players of KA!

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Post Count
    Gree, you have done some weird **** in the past, but this is the single most retarded quest I have ever seen.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just got a friendly reminder from Admin of the forum policy... LMAO

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Too many recent quest lines have been phoned in and/or had messed up reference data/bugs.

I do remember lots of KA Whales complaining about having nothing to spend honor on. Well, here is something, even if poorly conceived. Worthless for 99% of KA players

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    absolutely bloody stupid idea of a quest......yay lets start something the majority of players cant finish.....wish I had been at that brainstorming meeting.......

Anyone know the stats of each unit you can buy with the honor points? I have 600000 and was wondering if it's worth blowing it all on this quest.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    bobby, the items are in the store under 'army equipment'

also, the wording in the quest seems to imply that there's more to the quest line, "FIRST summon the blah, blah" ... has anyone bought the items? is there an ltq once this quest is done? although the answer might be academic as I only have 400k honour
    I do not shave for Sherlock Holmes

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hey, GREE did what we asked for.
    a lot of the minis did need weapons and old lv 200 have mountains of honor for nothing.
    I got a nice unit for honor i could not use at all.
    For me this is ok.
    The Red Baron TRB

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    so Mr Baron, how many honour points did you have stored away?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    and for the record, still think its a fkn stooooopid quest
    Last edited by dookie; 01-22-2014 at 03:17 AM. Reason: stupid spelling mistake

Post Count
    I will for one.....be happy with my 10 % bonus even if it is for one war......I had 2.75 mill honor saved.....never spent a single honor point......the unit should stay in my inventory for a month...lol..givin stat inflation

as for why I am happy.....when you get to lvl 200....you will see the difference in CP earned per hit.....

KA: 630-568-270

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree this quest this lame but hey there have been multiple complaints about people having no where to spend honor and LLP requiring weapons/armour. Its all in this quest to address the complaints people raised. Well, can't please everyone....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    I agree this quest this lame but hey there have been multiple complaints about people having no where to spend honor and LLP requiring weapons/armour. Its all in this quest to address the complaints people raised. Well, can't please everyone....
    spend honor, in amounts 0.01% of people have and possibly given the time frame 0.02% can achieve.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms