Summon the summoner - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Summon the summoner

Post Count
    The answer to this question is problaby very obvious but I ask anyway. If I buy the CThors Blade with 90 atk and 90 def in stats I cant use it with my character because its Army equipment? It only adds 90 points to my overall attack which makes it useless?
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens

Post Count
    I feel like a fool. As soon as this LTQ stared, I just tapped away and bought everything I could. Then, I did the math. Shoot first, ask questions later. Now, I have 2,000 Honor left and it will be impossible for me get the 1.5m unit. Oops... As a long time member of the game and forum, I should have known better.

Now, I'm just looking forward to the break before war. This might be a little encouragement to do something else.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vclone View Post
    I feel like a fool. As soon as this LTQ stared, I just tapped away and bought everything I could. Then, I did the math. Shoot first, ask questions later. Now, I have 2,000 Honor left and it will be impossible for me get the 1.5m unit. Oops... As a long time member of the game and forum, I should have known better.

Now, I'm just looking forward to the break before war. This might be a little encouragement to do something else.
    dont be so certain, there's another LTQ coming :P

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    I will for one.....be happy with my 10 % bonus even if it is for one war......I had 2.75 mill honor saved.....never spent a single honor point......the unit should stay in my inventory for a month...lol..givin stat inflation

as for why I am happy.....when you get to lvl 200....you will see the difference in CP earned per hit.....
    wtf, so you like scoring 275 per hit instead of 250?

Honestly, I like this quest, I just think a HIGH XP, honor rewarding LTQ should have been coupled with it. It sucks to be L200 and be 300k honor short. I didn't spend much honor but a bit for orbs for my guild.

Before you babble off on how I should attack or raid for honor...Even if you attacked for 120 straight hours with free stamina, that is 2400 successful attacks or raids - that would be maximum 80k honor.

Post Count
    Hey it just makes you go out and attack more and raid more why else would they give attack and raid honour bonusses. Look out on news feeds attacks will be on the rise I am 20 k away with one account and 300 k away fro. Goal with other account
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    wtf, so you like scoring 275 per hit instead of 250?

Honestly, I like this quest, I just think a HIGH XP, honor rewarding LTQ should have been coupled with it. It sucks to be L200 and be 300k honor short. I didn't spend much honor but a bit for orbs for my guild.

Before you babble off on how I should attack or raid for honor...Even if you attacked for 120 straight hours with free stamina, that is 2400 successful attacks or raids - that would be maximum 80k honor.
    I am merely happy that I will be able to score more than usual....yes I agree that its only an average of 25-35 points....

I never babbled that you should go attacking players for the honor points....that will be your choice....and yes it is possible to do it ....not for free but possible.....if you have time.....

I like what you have to say Larrydavid....its almost always spot on......however this quest is no different than any other....you weigh the XP vs Gain....and make the call.....I already had the honor so I spent it......

I also never said I LIKE scoring 275 CP......I said I will be happy to score more than usual....10% to be exact.....I have argued many times that the CP vs LVL sucks and needs to be fixed.....take that for what its worth. it has forever fallen on deaf ears!!!

KA: 630-568-270

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    I am merely happy that I will be able to score more than usual....yes I agree that its only an average of 25-35 points....

I never babbled that you should go attacking players for the honor points....that will be your choice....and yes it is possible to do it ....not for free but possible.....if you have time.....

I like what you have to say Larrydavid....its almost always spot on......however this quest is no different than any other....you weigh the XP vs Gain....and make the call.....I already had the honor so I spent it......

I also never said I LIKE scoring 275 CP......I said I will be happy to score more than usual....10% to be exact.....I have argued many times that the CP vs LVL sucks and needs to be fixed.....take that for what its worth. it has forever fallen on deaf ears!!!
    Only the first sentence of my initial reply was meant for you. I didn't mean to imply you were "babbling".

I don't even imagine it is possible to attack or raid that much honor. 500k honor is nearly 20k attacks...that is 4k/day LMAO

But I disagree this is like every other quest...XP vs gain isn't the issue. My point is that this isn't achievable regardless of XP gain for a lot of folks.

Also, last time they did this with daily quest rewards it was up to 35%, right?
    Last edited by larrydavid; 01-22-2014 at 06:50 AM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    There is one reason for this quest and it's a fair one.
    Hlp are penalised and unable to get decent cp, they are the only ones who can afford this prize.
    They spend honor, get a small increase in points, to make them a bit closed to other players average.
    I don't see what the big deal is here?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    so the strong get stronger..... the only way anyone had that much honor is if they were in a guild that took down the high level raid boss events. Average guilds never had a chance at those and thus the majority of players don't have a chance at these items..... I have rarely seen anyone that has done as many attacks as I have, and I only have 515k honor after 24000k attacks against rivals.
    so now the gap gets even bigger...... how are the new players supposed to get this?
    -Kenjo Megi
    -Scions of Abaddon-

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KenjoMegi1 View Post
    I have rarely seen anyone that has done as many attacks as I have, and I only have 515k honor after 24000k attacks against rivals.
    -Kenjo Megi
    -Scions of Abaddon-
    If you have done 24 million attacks I think you are right.

But if you mean 24k which I think, you are not even close the big guns. I have a player in my guild with twice as much for example and several players in the 25k area and we are far away from a top 25 guild
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    Only the first sentence of my initial reply was meant for you. I didn't mean to imply you were "babbling".

I don't even imagine it is possible to attack or raid that much honor. 500k honor is nearly 20k attacks...that is 4k/day LMAO

But I disagree this is like every other quest...XP vs gain isn't the issue. My point is that this isn't achievable regardless of XP gain for a lot of folks.

Also, last time they did this with daily quest rewards it was up to 35%, right?
    yes it was with the daily rewards ... yes I think it was 5% per unit..

the odds are against completing this quest if you have no honor...I agree are near impossible unless you attack constantly for the 5 days...lol....and even then you may fall short

if you are not that far away your odds go up for sure....also depending on what bonus units you have for additional honor earned......I think I earn 30 to 45 honor per attack.....

either way.....we did ask for something to do with all the honor we have...and while we may not like it ....it is better than what was previously offered....this could be a prelude to the type of quests they offer down the road.....

I look at it in two ways.....now they will have an excuse to give you honor instead of units for prizes......or start attacking now for honor for the next quest like this....

KA: 630-568-270

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    There is one reason for this quest and it's a fair one.
    Hlp are penalised and unable to get decent cp, they are the only ones who can afford this prize.
    They spend honor, get a small increase in points, to make them a bit closed to other players average.
    I don't see what the big deal is here?
    I think this should only be available for those players then. I am one of the idiots who jumped in head first before checking the depth of the water only to realize that I am 700k short of honor with no way to complete the quest. I feel like I have been tricked into spending my honor that I have saved for about a year and a half. I would like it back as the items gained do not increase my stats at all.

Consistent Contributor LordIndy's Avatar
    Post Count
    I agree with those that see this as a really lame quest. The only positive was that my brand new profile had received 10k honor and I was able to buy a 23atk weapon that I normally wouldn't see for some time.

A much better idea would be a way to exchange honor for stones that are getting increasingly rare. At least you would feel like it your hard accumulated points went to a worthy cause.
    "You call him Docta Jones!"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I wasted about 1m honor on Abominations back when they actually made it in my army, now this comes up and I am 750k short. I have finished every raid boss and attack a lot in wars but I am still short. sucks. It is great for level 200s though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark SA View Post
    I just don't understand why the quest is active for 5 days. Either you have the honor or you don't. There is no way to earn it time to complete the quest. I am 700k short, so I guess I am done. See you in 5 days. Lol
    This LTQ has a wrapper goal with another (more normal) LTQ that is coming out on Friday (both will end Sunday), . We wanted to give people who were a bit short on honor some time to complete this one, so we released this one a bit early.

It's well possible (or already completable) for way more players than some of the numerical estimates in here or we would not have pushed it. Future uses of honor will very likely be balanced differently.