Summon the summoner - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Summon the summoner

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    This LTQ has a wrapper goal with another (more normal) LTQ that is coming out on Friday (both will end Sunday), . We wanted to give people who were a bit short on honor some time to complete this one, so we released this one a bit early.

It's well possible (or already completable) for way more players than some of the numerical estimates in here or we would not have pushed it. Future uses of honor will very likely be balanced differently.
    So you knew this was comming out and failed to post before its release thus having all these negative post thrown willy hilly everywhere,
    Why not just explain these events before hand?
    I am interested in hearing your response on this ?
    Your paying players would appreciate you and your input a little more if you just posted before hand, it's not that hard, most other games have blogs and threads on upcoming events except Gree, why is that?
    It like having a Board meeting with no agenda!
    This is a big negative that you can rectify, please give it a go, you would be surprised at the outcomes,and also vilify the negatives before the event is released.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    this is why communication is crucial during these times, when the developpers hide everything from their players, fecal matter will hit the fan
    Hi guys

Consistent Contributor Capitalsfanatic's Avatar
    Post Count
    Don't see any value in this quest. Even if I had the honor points for this, think I'll pass.
    American Veterans
    VET

83rd in The Cave
    85th in The Encampment
    78th in The Hollow
    56th in Undergrowth Temple Conquest (24-hour war)

U.S. Air Force-Retired

Invite Code: 805-196-353

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Uncertainty or simple anticipation often can add spice to your life

Post Count
    They just posted an explanation of the Friday Quest and how it relates to this quest in the announcements section.

edit reason: I can't spell. Or type. Perhaps both.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks CJ54! That is great news to me and most of my guild mates 👍
    -Sir Jailbroken-
    RSK 9. 496-500-372

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i wont back all my honor i spent in this quest fake

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalsfanatic View Post
    Don't see any value in this quest. Even if I had the honor points for this, think I'll pass.
    Now it all depends on the wrapper goal (for which you need both LTQs)

If that ones worth it ill go for it, but it'd better be an amazing prize for me to spend the honor I saved up in 2 years+

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    Uncertainty or simple anticipation often can add spice to your life
    Personally, I prefer garlic. LOL.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    was lucky to have the req amount of hp to get this done, now i start wondering about the sick amount i spent and cj54s comment

"It's well possible (or already completable) for way more players than some of the numerical estimates in here or we would not have pushed it. Future uses of honor will very likely be balanced differently."

now when a big chunk of all hp out there have been taken away, will this mean they will lower the next similar ltqs hp-requirements? meaning if i had not done this one, i would have had enough hp saved up to make several similar ltqs! and the (lucky) ones falling short in this one will have the upper hand in the next ones!
    Kingdom Age

Level >100 IPH: >21K

All forum members are welcome! Requests by pm!

//E

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by EiZ View Post
    was lucky to have the req amount of hp to get this done, now i start wondering about the sick amount i spent and cj54s comment

"It's well possible (or already completable) for way more players than some of the numerical estimates in here or we would not have pushed it. Future uses of honor will very likely be balanced differently."

now when a big chunk of all hp out there have been taken away, will this mean they will lower the next similar ltqs hp-requirements? meaning if i had not done this one, i would have had enough hp saved up to make several similar ltqs! and the (lucky) ones falling short in this one will have the upper hand in the next ones!
    My interpretation is that from now on, these LTQs will come in pairs - one normal LTQ where you earn units and honor. Then a secondary LTQ where you use the honor to collect items for a final prize. The honor requirements are a whole different story - IMO, the honor earned from the "normal" LTQ will probably get you 90% the way there...thus promoting raiding and attacking for the remainder.

The ultimate goal by Gree is to pull LLP out of their caves and level them up.

Lurker
    Post Count

Earning Honor?

I know the next LTQ will bring 1.2mil honor but I will need more to finish the quest. Gree can you create a gem purchase for some honor?

All quests are doable with gems, why not this one?

Would be awesome.
    thanks

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vromos View Post
    I know the next LTQ will bring 1.2mil honor but I will need more to finish the quest. Gree can you create a gem purchase for some honor?

All quests are doable with gems, why not this one?

Would be awesome.
    thanks
    "Your quests suck and I will never spend another gem."

"Please let us buy honor with gems."

Now you know why Gree doesn't care about players opinions.

Banned
    Post Count
    I wonder why Gree not simply gives everyone who logs in a 100k unit every week. Would save a lot of trouble.

This game is so dumbed down to the masses.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Does anybody know if the items purchased in the Summon the Summoner event are able to be equipped by your hero? If so, which class can equip the items. The robe for example would be better than the armor I have but it don't want to buy it if I can't use it. It is in the army equipment section of the store so I'm assuming it can't be used by my hero.