Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    As a player who does not use gold i can t do much in this last LTQ! lol first part Papa Spiros 364 x 20 hahaha this takes me almost 2 days as the LTQ running! you can be the most active player from CC to be 24/24 still does not help me with anything,,,it is very frustrating! but i noticed that it deserve to kill Pappa Spiros is the best bonus do it as a player,,,over 12.000attk and same def.

I +1 Traz & anyone who disagrees with event flooding. You want me to spend 500$ just on LTQ in 1 week. Right after a box event. Every event requiring gold now. Even the LTB that i take to 10 i am paying gold on this terrible income building that is a waste of hoodspace & income. If you are going to launch another event while 3 events are running, that's cool. Why not have bullets do something that can gain items. Have some leader board event with bullets. Or let us reallocate skill points. Give us challenges with bullets or let us exchange them for something else. Not fair I'm stuck with 83 of them,& I cannot use other than to upset the fellow community. I would spend gold for an option to reset or reallocate skill points. Not fair you nickle and dime us all month around. Give the people who have been playing the game for a long time some assurance that our past effort and money spent will not be outweighed by corporate GREEd. I will boycott this event along with the other 99.9% of the population. If you waited till next month I would at least have given it more thought. Stanza Family will get completed. We want more strategy and less gimmicks and no more or your new tactics of monetization. Who ever is leading your business now is causing me to lose interest in this game after spending thousands of dollars. Everything I see has an option to use gold. No more LTQ boycotting your Sweet Vengance. My car defense is already 129%. Don't need anymore but thanks for offer. 3 vaults more after I am spending 2 on Stanza family no thanks. Would never spend 300 on an LTQ. Stanza family will be my last LTQ only because I am so close to the end already.

ABOVE well said. The only thing that would have made it better is paragraph breaks. This one was not a TL;DR
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

serious?

Over the last 6 months the value of this game has been on the decline. Many people that I have know for years are leaving due lack of value, and basic enjoyment of this game. Overall there seems to be a total lack of respect of the customer by the company on many levels to the point people are leaving to find other games. Lack of respect and value are dangerous combinations that any retail company would want to avoid at any cost.
    Las Vegas Nevada

My ADD cant keep up this is LTQoverload

At least make it so people that dont use gold or at least not a fort knox full on a particular event can still be competitive and have fun...these LTQs wer designed only for the extremely wealthy...its not even fun. I have over 3200 energy and a 10% faster regen and still cant get through jack squat. Stop being so GREEdy and remember that if u take away the fun ur gonna lose ur cash cows...nobody likes these. At least make it so everyone can enjoy it without having to sell off a kidney for gold.

...but I just got an email from Gree asking to download Knights & Dragons and I will get free gems! I wonder how much those will cost me. Decline and delete
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

I was typing of my mobile phone. Didn't know the forum required proper grammar & paragraph indentation. Oops
    Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    ABOVE well said. The only thing that would have made it better is paragraph breaks. This one was not a TL;DR

A&F or Abercrombie & Fitch. This LTQ is pissing a lot of people off. Many top teams and regular 500$ a month spenders. Before I was paying because the game was entertainment. Please tell your people that an LTQ is not entertainment, nor exciting, it is a 0 skill. I don't understand why you refer to the goals as difficult. A chimpanzee could buy 3 vaults and finish the event. What is it about filling gold in an LTQ event that is so hard? Especially when it cannot be completed by a free player. Maybe it requires so much gold it just becomes difficult to spend it all on 1 event. I think that's what you meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys, today we have a new LTQ beginning at noon PST. It's a little different from the regular ones in that it's broken up into 5 different parts.

The rewards go with how difficult the goal is, so the best rewards come to those who finish the hardest goals. Each section has its own difficulty level, and the rewards are based on the difficulty of the goal--not which goal it is.

Finish the whole thing to get dis pimpin' purple car:

and here are the prizes to get along the way:

Quote Originally Posted by gold member View Post
    A chimpanzee could buy 3 vaults and finish the event.
    That's exactly the description of people who spend real money on this game in massive amounts.
    It's only because they keep throwing money at gree, gree can afford to keep screwing us.
    4 LTQs at the same time - i'm pretty sure someone at gree's headquarters is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    i'm pretty sure someone at gree's headquarters is retarded.
    or a genius!!! how else can they keep us throwing money at a game that is "broken" as so many players say.

This is beyond ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Reading this makes me VERY happy I won the game last week!

I suggest stop whinning and WIN the game, or continue gold-free. For me overall frustration was too great to continue playing for free, but thats personal for everyone.

The game was an addiction, never imagined my dealer would help me quit!

part 1 5/5 needs energy 364X 20 times (info from my mini that haves 1500 energy in 2 days without gold nop will not finish)
    Part 2 5/5 needs energy X 582 25 times (info from a friend that use gold. and hes really mad and not complet it)

part3 ?

part4 ?

part5 ?

why on this event u dont put energy?

and only rewards?

cuz u already know that gamers are mad for have 4energy events at same time..?

Look its pretty simple. FC and SAS and other top syns are the ones running the show. They'll keep spending and spending to stay on top and they prob asked gree to make it harder for the others so a gap would exist and no way to catch up. So just come to terms with the fact that you'll never get far in an event and that your stats are what they are.
    CC: 665-251-250 & 957-010-119
    MW: 204-897-942 & 471-471-888
    KA: 884-199-064 & 771-334-740

home [hōm] (n)1.residence: the place where a person, family, or household lives
    Agh, whacking a idiot 10 more times. So much energy consumed a day.
    I can not believe how much time it took to type this accomplishing pointless signature.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post