Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Just stop the bait advertising. We know what the main reward is from a splash screen.

If you do anything, describe the event accurately or not at all. There is nothing you tell us that we won't find out. The important information is always withheld.

What are the EXACT requirements for EACH and EVERY level.

Don't care about what targets. Just want to know what energy or other requirements that are essential to progressing.

You have that information. Supply it please and stop withholding it.

If you chose to continue to withhold it, just tell us why. I'm sure we will understand.

Energy requirement

Well I'm trying to do number 2 te last boss is over 18000 energy and that's number 2. Oh already took me around 10k to get through the beginning of 2!!

HAHAHA thx alot Dhton! that i want to ask now here..how manny energy need in part II mission 5/5 last boss..if in part I need at last mission 364 x 20hits...at part II mission 5/5 is impossible for me to finish..don't count i m very active and i don't erase any energy..is 100% impossible in 2 days to finish more than first part and from second part maximum 5/5( they make this LTQ only to spend gold user alot of gold..as a free player i can t play, because is impossible!! GREE sucks! fun goes on! the name of this last LTQ must be MONEY LTQ or gold_ltq,

The energy, I mean gold requirements for this are pure idiocy. Can't even finish the first part without gold. lol Gree must think that there enough folks getting credit card numbers from Target to buy unlimited gold.

Quote Originally Posted by sap_pete View Post
    The energy, I mean gold requirements for this are pure idiocy. Can't even finish the first part without gold. lol Gree must think that there enough folks getting credit card numbers from Target to buy unlimited gold.
    ^this
    (also made me chuckle)

Yeah this event is ridiculous, its for players that have to much money, its not practical.

right down the street, the house on the left
    Anyone ever notice how the mods never communicate? I mean ACTUALLY communicate? A little reassurance that something positive may happen in the future may save a few hundred customers. I mean, no offense to our moderators at all, it's just that I would think that if the only conversing going on is complaining and people saying goodbye someone at Gree would do something for the people paying their bills? Is this crazy thinking? Is there somewhere we can get ahold of someone higher up to give suggestions to? Maybe this shows that everyone is just talk and the same people saying they're done spending gold just exit out of the forum and go buy another vault..
    All I want is a little bit of fun put back in the game. Run 7 LTQ's at the same time if you want to, but if I'm only going to get 1000 energy for 20 gold, no thank you, 20 gold should fill that sucker up! LOL
    Maybe another way to get more energy faster should be implemented. I don't care if i have to watch a 5 minute advertisement before the game loads each time, Just find another way to make up for the $ you surely won't lose.

BTW A&F & CJ, I do appreciate you doing things you really don't have to do, but maybe just create a locked sticky thread saying you're putting some of our suggestions through...even if they aren't going to take any of our ideas...It'll put a lot of minds at ease.

*Ramble Ramble*

Quote Originally Posted by NV555 View Post
    Over the last 6 months the value of this game has been on the decline. Many people that I have know for years are leaving due lack of value, and basic enjoyment of this game. Overall there seems to be a total lack of respect of the customer by the company on many levels to the point people are leaving to find other games. Lack of respect and value are dangerous combinations that any retail company would want to avoid at any cost.
    I couldn't agree more. I spend gold and have had to spend more and more gold to get less and less prizes. Well, I'm a level 235 player and downloaded this game one of the first days it came out. I am done buying gold and only a hair away from deleting both accounts and moving on. You can only be so GREEdy
    Dangerous DJ 833-363-342

Don't be under the assumption that SAS is paying full price on their gold. If they fall under the bonus program, great, however, many have "friends" on the inside
    SAS 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Eugenie View Post
    Anyone ever notice how the mods never communicate? I mean ACTUALLY communicate? A little reassurance that something positive may happen in the future may save a few hundred customers. I mean, no offense to our moderators at all, it's just that I would think that if the only conversing going on is complaining and people saying goodbye someone at Gree would do something for the people paying their bills? Is this crazy thinking? Is there somewhere we can get ahold of someone higher up to give suggestions to? Maybe this shows that everyone is just talk and the same people saying they're done spending gold just exit out of the forum and go buy another vault..
    All I want is a little bit of fun put back in the game. Run 7 LTQ's at the same time if you want to, but if I'm only going to get 1000 energy for 20 gold, no thank you, 20 gold should fill that sucker up! LOL
    Maybe another way to get more energy faster should be implemented. I don't care if i have to watch a 5 minute advertisement before the game loads each time, Just find another way to make up for the $ you surely won't lose.

BTW A&F & CJ, I do appreciate you doing things you really don't have to do, but maybe just create a locked sticky thread saying you're putting some of our suggestions through...even if they aren't going to take any of our ideas...It'll put a lot of minds at ease.

*Ramble Ramble*
    Thanks for your feedback, Lil_eugenie. As I've posted in a few threads, we are starting a more engaging community outreach program with the Crime City players. Unfortunately we don't have a dedicated community manager, so a lot of the people responding are developers. We have to balance making improvements and events for the game with posting in the forum.

We listened to a few suggestions and created the forum post you are talking about here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...eedback-thread

This is a list of the new stuff going into the game: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...1126-New-stuff

Thanks for the info