Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

Thanks Gree, best LTQ in months. Love it!! I had a hope my pre-hitting wouldn't go to waste and it didn't!

We have 3 running LTQ's already. And now Gree starts LTQ4? Gree is realy doing a good job in scaring away players. Only a few people can spend that amount of gold. And if you don't spend, it is game over. your stats will look ridiculous in a few weeks, at this event rate. And with these low stats it is no use to play.

One should think it is better to have a million people spend $20,- a month instead of thousand people $ 1,000 a month. This game is on a dead end street.

pvp

Give us a pvp and stop with the Ltq please

heres an idea...

Why not let us spend respect points for SLTQs and LTQs instead of gold, and let us use gold for war ?

Seems like this new ltq is pretty popular

i think what gree should do is have different type of events.

why are there 3 LTQ style event for energy but nothing for bullet?? Come on???

Not sure where you get 11k energy for part 1 of 5. I am into 1.4 and have only used 1600 energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel5113 View Post
    Not sure where you get 11k energy for part 1 of 5. I am into 1.4 and have only used 1600 energy.
    Keep going, your foot will soon be in your mouth. Hint, 5/5

WTH Gree?!?!?!?! 4 LTQs at the same time? No thanks, no gold from me.

Thanks

Thanks for that just whished I had energy to start it

Quote Originally Posted by kitty mcpurr View Post
    i for one would like to say thank you gree!

I recently submitted a support ticket to gree with a simple request. It seems to have been answered.
    My ticket about desiring another ltq while these 2 ltq's and this sltq are going on has been answered! But really gree, surely you could fit another sltq at the same time...you guys are really letting me down.
    lol⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Why do some people thank a&f for posting incomplete event updates/event descriptions? The main thing that will tell most of us, i.e., those who do not have endless bank accounts, whether we can finish the vent is ....... how much energy we will need to BUY via gold for the event. Gree has some nerve NOT putting up the energy stats. Lazy, disrespectful, spoiled, unprofessional, and greedy.

Also, notice how they lack the minimum respect for us to respond even one time in all these months as to why they stuff more and more events into shorter and shorter time periods. It's because the answer is: because they want to bleed the players as much and as long as possible until the bubble bursts , which by the looks of things may never happen since there are too many of us to realistically organize a boycott that everyone honors.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel5113 View Post
    10,990 energy is required, but could be less if you prehit some of the NPCs leading up to it. Enjoy the 5th goal of Part 1. :-)

Anyone know what the requirement is to see /play the ltq?
    My mini can't play yet

Quote Originally Posted by mainemedicine View Post
    Anyone know what the requirement is to see /play the ltq?
    My mini can't play yet
    Consider yourself lucky.

Anyway I think it's around level 26

Southen Rebels - Rank 22
    Southern Rebels II - Rank 86