Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

JOKE

What is this? There is already 2 x ind ltq and sltq... booom... that wasnt enough and we got this... take easy... Whats up with this game? Dont get it anymore.

I for one would like to say Thank You Gree!

I recently submitted a support ticket to Gree with a simple request. It seems to have been answered.
    My ticket about desiring another LTQ while these 2 LTQ's and this SLTQ are going on has been answered! But really Gree, surely you could fit another SLTQ at the same time...you guys are really letting me down.

Quote Originally Posted by Touch Down View Post
    Overlapping ltq's is crazy and not only draining players but also pushing people closer to quitting.

How much energy do these events need? I can see a low percentage of players completing this event if there is huge amounts of energy needed.

This maybe the death of many CC accounts. Well done Gree you just put another nail in the coffin.

I'm going gold free on this one! I'm sure I won't be alone.
    +1
    Gree, how much money you're trying to get from us in running FOUR LIMITED TIME events at the same time...it's just insane that I have more "LIMITED TIME" goals in my goal tab than regular goals...that makes no sense at all...

What

Are u insane or playing just dumb wat is the point of it all

No one else has mentioned this really, but why are all weapons so heavily weighted towards attack stats nowadays?

It's very frustrating to those of us who have a huge imbalance with their attack/defense stats.

Is this for real?
    Stanfa Thugs - LTQ (currently running)
    The Stanfa Family - LTQ (currently running)
    Stanfa Army - SLTQ (currently running)

and now
    Sweet Vengeance - LTQ (currently running)

Collectively 4 active LTQ's!! What is going on here people?

i understand that i can choose wich one i wanna waste energy on. Now when you guys are putting up all theese events we should be able to reach a energy modifier in some event nerby.

Proud member of The Commission

Quote Originally Posted by <3 Hz View Post
    No one else has mentioned this really, but why are all weapons so heavily weighted towards attack stats nowadays?

It's very frustrating to those of us who have a huge imbalance with their attack/defense stats.
    My only thought towards this is the order of bonuses you earn during the war,.Top 100 and lower, are all defensive bonuses. Attack bonuses don't start until Top 75. So, for the vast majority of players this allows their attack to keep up with other's defense.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Quote Originally Posted by Orkanen View Post
    i understand that i can choose wich one i wanna waste energy on. Now when you guys are putting up all theese events we should be able to reach a energy modifier in some event nerby.

Proud member of The Commission
    An energy mod is desperately needed!

Quote Originally Posted by <3 Hz View Post

Thats not so difficult. High attack on one side and lower defense on the other gives more people targets when synwars are on. And nobodys gonna spend gold in wars if he/she cant find a good target. So in short high attack/ low defence.= more money for gree, no more, no less

Really??? Not only are there 3 other S/LTQs going on, but then this LTQ on top of it AND it takes 10,990 energy just to finish Part 1 of 5.

Disappointing

The game is growing more frustrating. Bring the fun back…

Going gold free also.

I agree with everyone. Being too pushy on all the events on top of weapons that are close to 100k on base stats is all crazy. I used to never be robbed because I was one of the few already in the millions before this inflation happened and everything fell apart and now people who had 20k stats now have 20million stats. There's something wrong with that. I used to spend gold on this but not now. You guys are slowly pushing people away. I play 3 of the games by gree and I'm about to cut them all away and keep my money

Thanks gree just had to be apart from the sltq and ltq like another time. But really i love this event
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

part 2 5-5 is 25*582 energy my best guess 14k
    part 3 5-5 is 30k
    part 4 5-5 is 60k
    part 5 5-5 is 1220k

just a guess
    "The pot calling the kettle black"
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.