GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: community event help chatroom

Lurker
    Post Count
    Always entertaining great chat room!!

Post Count
    If you haven't joined this groupme room, you are only playing half the game.

Why miss out?

Check it out.
    Will work for beer and/or Donations NSA 247 433 703 :-)

^^ Really, not one donation... I gave a bum 5 bucks for holding a similar sign :-) ^^

Consistent Contributor hooker gal's Avatar
    Post Count
    The main Community Resource Room was just expanded to accommodate above the current 500 members. I will be available to accept room requests from now until the hour prior to the start of war.

To all that posted below thank you.Your kind words are kind and you are greatly appreciated. This network of rooms works so well not because of one member but rather the collective sum of us. Several members stand out and make the network what it is. Providing us with lists, charts, links, spread sheets, and of course lets not forget those that entertain us.

While I started this network to provide vaulable resources to the gree community it has grown into so much more. I am proud of this and value the relationships made throughout the growth and development of this core community.

Thank you for your support and dedication
    Hooker Management
    GroupMe Crime City & Modern War Community Network
    Rooms include but are not limited to:
    Community Event Resource
    event side room
    mafia/ally codes
    adults only
    Black Market
    Intel
    Recruiting

Holla

Hooker is the best. The room is full of great people.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Buuuuuuump

Post Count
    I used to be lonely and unpopular. I was always left out. Even had to eat lunch by myself.

Then I joined HGs community room and everything changed. Now, not only am I up to date on all the CC happenings, I have lots of friends. Even the cool people talk to now.

Thanks HG for changing my life!

Lurker
    Post Count

Gree Needs To Take Some Notes

This is about the only positive thread on the forum.....Gree needs to hire Hooker Gal immediately. I would assume she is a very classy hooker so this wont come cheap....but pay her dammit....then maybe all gree threads can be so full of positive happy players.....I am not in her room as I am a lowly peasant player, not a big powerful officer.....but just reading this thread has made my day....I can only imagine what her rooms must be like...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Awesome room you should join

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bumping this

Lurker
    Post Count
    Great group don't miss out! Bump bump bump

Post Count
    Bump for this great community. This should be the positive game atmosphere that we all promoted. Thanks to all members of this group!!

Post Count
    Has your CC addiction taken over your life? Have your real life friends and family tried intervening, telling you to get help? Has you job performance started slipping? Do your kids barely recognize you with a phone or tablet in your hand?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes, and you want help, look elsewhere.
    But if you want to meet a awesome group of like-minded people who can help feed your addiction, then join HGs community resource room. We can help you ignore all the troublesome things in your life that are getting in the way of your CC playing.

Consistent Contributor hooker gal's Avatar
    Post Count
    y'all are great. Thanks for the kind words. Room is at 555+ members so it must be good right?
    GroupMe Crime City & Modern War Community Network
    Rooms include but are not limited to:
    Community Event Resource
    event side room
    mafia/ally codes
    adults only
    Black Market
    Intel
    Recruiting

Holla

Post Count
    Tired of the crap gree dishes out, but afraid of to speak up for fear of being banned from the forums?

Join HGs community room, where you can b!tch about anything, from your wife to gree's incompetence, without fear of reprisal. (Unless your wife finds out)

Post Count
    Ever wondered what the cool kids were up to? Join this room and find out.