The Tapper's Tech Talk

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Tapper's Tech Talk

Consistent Contributor JakeCullen's Avatar
    Post Count

The Tapper's Tech Talk

I guess this thread will concern those who have multiple accounts playing CC. I'm not really knowledgable about technical aspects of stuff as I play only with one device and I don't know another soul next to me who is playing the same game. However, I have read so much here in the forums that really caught my curiosity. It was about losing a battle that a certain person would say something like: "because they tap faster". Even that very same phrase was said by our syndicate leader when we once lost a battle on the last couple of minutes.
    Now, having said that, I thought I'd ask around to those people who really know stuff...I know I can learn from you guys.
    Is there really such a thing as a "fast tapper"? If not, would it have something to do with:

1. GREE's servers are bias to a platform? (Android or iOS)
    2. The kind of device? (Mobile phone or tablet)
    3. The device brand? (Apple, Samsung, Sony, Nokia etc..)
    4. The version of the device? (iPhone 4, iPhone 4S,///Galaxy S3, S4 etc..)
    5. The type of Internet connection? (3G, 4G, wifi, LTE etc..)

Your inputs (and more) are very much appreciated in advance! Thanks for reading :-)
    Face it, I'm hotter and colder than you. :-)

Consistent Contributor ant1greeny2's Avatar
    Post Count
    They can tap on the attack button quicket, but in your case, they use more gold.

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Either they have quicker internet connection, or they have more people on and they all are using gold.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It's possible to tap extremely fast when you want to. A guy in my KA syndicate could go through something like 8 or 10 refills in 2 minutes. You just have to know the proper technique. It's not rocket science so you can work it out for yourself.

But get a bunch of players all doing that and it's quite possible to run up anywhere from 25 to 40 thousand points in a couple of minutes.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Its called sped tapping. Alot of higher up syns do it if they need points fast. You can easily do 700-1000 wins in a single battle if you go at it for an hour straight

Back Alley Network

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You will never know.
    Did they have more on for that battle.
    Do some like to look around between hits.
    Do some run out of energy.
    Do some decide they won't use gold.
    One thing is certain. The only person you know that's tapping at the right time is yourself.

The leader may have made a serious comment or a funny one to lift the disappointment.

As a starting point, why don't you ask him what he meant. That would be the best place to start.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    It's possible to tap extremely fast when you want to. A guy in my KA syndicate could go through something like 8 or 10 refills in 2 minutes. You just have to know the proper technique. It's not rocket science so you can work it out for yourself.

But get a bunch of players all doing that and it's quite possible to run up anywhere from 25 to 40 thousand points in a couple of minutes.
    I believe it was RK put up 500k in 3 1/2 - 4 minutes last war.
    That's how fast it's possible to tap

Post Count
    Thank you good people for your thoughts...sure enough, I'm learning to some degree. :-)

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Everything in this thread is correct... also, though, someone using a brand new iPad on a fast WiFi connection Will be able to click faster than someone on 4G on an older Android phone. If one syn is 3/4 Android and the other syn is 3/4 iPads and they both have the same number of members on, and going all out on gold spending, then the iPad syn will win. It's doubtful that that balance of equal activity and gold / unequal devices comes up, though.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Although, when the servers are bogged, you're lucky to get 4 hits in over the course of 5 minutes. Makes me wonder how those teams with loads of gold go through refills so quickly.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTeflonDon View Post
    Although, when the servers are bogged, you're lucky to get 4 hits in over the course of 5 minutes. Makes me wonder how those teams with loads of gold go through refills so quickly.
    ....good question!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheAbuse View Post
    Everything in this thread is correct... also, though, someone using a brand new iPad on a fast WiFi connection Will be able to click faster than someone on 4G on an older Android phone. If one syn is 3/4 Android and the other syn is 3/4 iPads and they both have the same number of members on, and going all out on gold spending, then the iPad syn will win. It's doubtful that that balance of equal activity and gold / unequal devices comes up, though.
    ...exactly the point I was raising...and your take on this is interesting :-)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I run 2 devices an iPhone 4S and a new iPad the iPad will do 2-1 hit on the iPhone even if I turn the iPhone onto wifi it's still the same. So I would say devices play a large part in speed tapping.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rammy View Post
    I run 2 devices an iPhone 4S and a new iPad the iPad will do 2-1 hit on the iPhone even if I turn the iPhone onto wifi it's still the same. So I would say devices play a large part in speed tapping.
    The newiness of your iPad might also play a part in that one. All computers slow down with age
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"