Top 50 Guild with 2 spots open

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 50 Guild with 2 spots open

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Top 50 Guild with 2 spots open

Shadow Ops Elite a top 50 for last several wars is looking for fun, active members from outside north america to join us.

We are a group of crazy berserkers that like to have fun, complete quests, and score CP in wars. We finish all quests. Our requirements for new recruits are: daily activity in game and groupme chat, 25k cp in war, 50K+ daily gold and having a great time. Looking for players with 6MM+ defense to be able to hold their own in top 50.

We have been Top 50 for 3 wars and part of the Black Ops family of guilds -- giving us access to intel, tricks and help with quests. This gives us a tremendous advantage over many guilds.

Your stats should be 40x+ your level and you should be willing to have a great time.

Please send me pm if you are interested.

Lurker
    Post Count

Hello bilbo names 1912,
    Lvl 155
    Off- 6.21m
    Def- 4.21m
    Very very active player(gems)
    Carried my guild to top 300
    U.s. central time zone
    Avg 500-600k pts per war
    Profile I.d. 993-874-598 let me know and thank you for your time

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sent you a PM

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Bump for great group

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for bump don

Lurker
    Post Count

Fr Ali Guild recruiting

Fr Ali Guild recruiting 26 members. We have all bonuses. With very little requirements 15,000 war points min and activity in guild events. If you are in a 20 member guild and are tired of not getting the bigger rewards we will take your entire guild on board. If you are a founder and tired of working hard to get top 700 bring your guild our way. We have ranked top 75 but mostly top 100 with 50% activity. Our guild cut alot of dead weight and is under new leadership. So please come join us for the friendship and bigger guild rewards. Our. GG is well above 7mill986-523-177Or contact me for any questions 122-863-241

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    You know Bro you can start your own thread instead of jacking this one. Good luck with your 7 million GG. Our GG is 25 million thanks for playing.

Lurker
    Post Count

Sir don

Thank you for the info sir don however I'm not trying to jack anyone's post I'm sending this to all the guilds and if the forum would ever fix the error I've had for a year I would start a thread too. Sorry if I've offended you for posting a recruiting message on a person's thread that is recruiting. And in reply to you GG being 25mill well I guess we should feel privileged to have been ranked as high as we were without someone that high to be our GG.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We are still looking to fill a slot -- a great group for fun players