Fresh Impetus

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fresh Impetus

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Fresh Impetus

As a consistent Top500 Guild, Charlemagne are looking to bring in some fresh faces to help us develop even further.

We have 5-7 open spots and would prefer a group of players join us together, maybe from a lower ranked Guild frustrated with progress, or where a number of top players have deserted your Guild.

Preferably willing to use GroupMe, but mainly communicate and participate regularly.

PM me if interested

Casualty Rate -14%
    Health Regen Time-10%
    Upgrade Cost -23%
    Building Upgrade Time -23%
    Guild Member Increase +24

Lurker
    Post Count

Fr Ali Guild recruiting

Fr Ali Guild recruiting 26 members. We have all bonuses. With very little requirements 15,000 war points min and activity in guild events. If you are in a 20 member guild and are tired of not getting the bigger rewards we will take your entire guild on board. If you are a founder and tired of working hard to get top 700 bring your guild our way. We have ranked top 75 but mostly top 100 with 50% activity. Our guild cut alot of dead weight and is under new leadership. So please come join us for the friendship and bigger guild rewards. Our. GG is well above 7mill986-523-177Or contact me for any questions 122-863-241

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    As war approaches we still have 3 spaces to fill - don't be an also ran in your current Guild, come and give it your all and make a difference in Charlemagne 774 920 387

Lurker
    Post Count

Interested in joining with 5-7 accounts..

Hi. We have several active players in top 500-750 guild...the few of us scores 2/3 of war points and take part in all quest activities..mostly non gem spenders...I can send my sub in first to check each other out...933-466-675, lvl 43; att 850k, def 879k

Quote Originally Posted by Luxor69 View Post
    As a consistent Top500 Guild, Charlemagne are looking to bring in some fresh faces to help us develop even further.

We have 5-7 open spots and would prefer a group of players join us together, maybe from a lower ranked Guild frustrated with progress, or where a number of top players have deserted your Guild.

Preferably willing to use GroupMe, but mainly communicate and participate regularly.

PM me if interested

Casualty Rate -14%
    Health Regen Time-10%
    Upgrade Cost -23%
    Building Upgrade Time -23%
    Guild Member Increase +24
    Last edited by Andrew6662; 02-03-2014 at 06:37 AM.