Thank You Slovenian Forces - TOP 10!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Slovenian Forces - TOP 10!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Thumbs up Thank You Slovenian Forces - TOP 10!

Like the title says, thank you team for an epic top 10 finish! It was a great year of WD events...I created this faction for fun more than one year ago...we climbed in ranks and established as a top faction.

I made the right decision several months ago when I gave the leadership to the greatest Capt Drew, who led us to several top 25 finish and yesterday to a historic top 10 finish! I know we are not the strongest and there are several strongest factions in front of us and behind us, but we have heart and a great organization! And we had luck...you need luck if you want to fight with the big boys.

There were some epic battles in the last WD event and it was nice fighting with all the factions. A long distance fight with Rebel Alliance, where all was decided in the last battle (by 34k points)...that is what this game is all about!!! Now we are here in company of SUP1&2, GSF1&2, TKO, VFFL, KYS, ST-6,...all great and strong factions and it feels good.

I would like to mention also the achievement of our streaking faction - Streaking Like Omnivores (S.L.O.), who got the grand prize for finishing the streaks!!!Great job!!

We will see what the future will bring, mine is almost decided. After more than 2 years of playing this game is time to say goodbye...going from semi-retiring mode to full-retiring mode...or trying to. I know itīs difficult, like quit smoking, but I did that and I plan to do this on this game too. We have a great team and a great leadership so I know Slovenian Forces will be still a force in the future!!!

Thanks again to our current members and friends and also to all the ex members who helped us achieve this! You are the best!

Bostjan

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Congrats to you guys. Epic last battles. I can't say we were not down after war but we moved on and now we will take that spot from you next time. Good luck with the retiral. I'm not sure I'm that far behind you.

Post Count
    Congratulations Slovenian Forces! Welcome to the top 10. Sounds like you guys had a blast making that run. Enjoy your retirement Bostjan. Congratulations on winning the game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Congratulations Slo. My pleasure to fight with you are Gforce
    Zhenyu

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You guys put up 750k points against us Sunday ending our 3/3 streak. Well done. From 26 to 10 is quite a feat! Congrats guys. You deserve it. I too attempted to talk my faction into going for 10 as the Alliance prize was well worth it. In the end it became way too expensive for is. 10th place is hard to fight for! To achieve it, you deserve a pat on the back. *pat pat*

Post Count

Brilliant Work Team! Top10 is a Milestone NEVER FORGOTTEN!

Great words Bostjan, What a great Leader/Founder you are!

I must say that Slovenian Forces has achieved much over its time Top50's into Top25's into Top10!

Not including the run S.L.O and our SLO Elite Team had streaking, This is by far the BEST TEAM, i have ever had the pleasure to be in! Probably why i have never set eyes on anywhere but SLO since joining before Canada.

I wanna say a special thanks too Capt Drew for making this happen as-well as all fellow Officers and Members that fought with us in Chile and allowed us to lift the Trophy we did, after a stressful, expensive and rememberable WD Weekend.

A true well-done team, it was a fight, a tough one....and we made it

iTz Scant Boi - A Proud SLO Officer

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Special thanks to Slovenian Forces. 6 members of Ticking Time Bomb came over for the top 10 push. The war was fun and very rewarding. The match-ups were tough at times. But it was okay to take a break while being hammered by SUP1, SUP2, GSF, and TKO all back to back. What a way to finish, sitting in 11th place and having an epic last battle with all the leader board watching Rebel Alliance's score and pushing and pushing. It was thrilling to come out on top, especially since we were down 360k from 10th at the start of that last battle. I had my doubt's. But the team showed tenacity and deep pockets, lol.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Congrats from ST-6!!!!!

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Congratulations! You guys have done a great job, from top 50-25, and now top 10.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Congrats. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch. The team has been through a lot and you got the right guy to replace you. That was the most important decision.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks to all for the nice words! I know it will be tough to get another top 10 position, because itīs expensive and a lot of strong teams are still behind us, but we will always fight, like we did until now

Post Count
    What a fantastic thread!! I love the comradery in this game. I took over a 4000 faction a few months back and brought us into the top 500, with dedication, commitment, and determination. Good luck on your retirement, and if any of you top dogs have some advice, I'm always willing to listen!!! God bless!!!!

Post Count
    Congrats to Slovenian Forces!

Post Count
    Haha congrats on your placing! Fun playing you guys, guessing you guys weren't streaking when we beat you but still a fun match (I'm with Bravo Company Elite btw- if you remember us)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by its_MARTIN View Post
    Haha congrats on your placing! Fun playing you guys, guessing you guys weren't streaking when we beat you but still a fun match (I'm with Bravo Company Elite btw- if you remember us)
    All the matches were fun. We tried to finish as many streaks as possible, but the match with you I was sleeping so I donīt remember if we were on a streak.