Sorry campers... Games over - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sorry campers... Games over

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by easierlife View Post
    Yes, but you only get banned if the mods take a dislike to you. You can get banned for "no reason". Just ask PB.
    Choose your words carefully and you won't get banned. Adhere to the rules albeit bend them as far as you can... Abusive behaviour will get you banned, hence you write with care but still making the point. For people feeling sorry for the HOG, they obviously haven't read many of his posts...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Ding ****, you're wrong... so why are we collecting intel folders for a Major K. Rampus... just for fun? If you insist on posting, get your facts right...

Sooooo.... That's blown a hole right through the topic on this thread. I now declare this thread closed! Amen...
    The epic boss is the one I meant to say. The raid boss is the new boss event and having a lower level does not give you an advantage. If anything, it weakens you because you don't do ltq for stats.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ChangeMW View Post
    What a hypocrite you are. You accuse others of spreading hate and in this same post you have a go at some guy from KYS. In another post you spout drivel about TKO, not for the first time. Don't come here thinking you are an objective Socrates and stimulator of debate. You yourself espouse a lot of the hate you rile against. So unnecessary.
    I call it like it is. I am sorry the truth hurts sometimes.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    His friends from school...
    I have said many times that I am a member of iDelph. We are a top 15 faction, and most members get a kick out of my rantings here as I call it as I see it. I already posted my level. Anything else you guys would like? Possibly my address? I woke up terrified that my boost buildings may have been raided. They are not. Thank God because I don't think I could live with myself if that event was to occur.
    Last edited by DTA-HOG; 01-21-2014 at 07:53 AM.

Post Count
    I think being Godless at an earned 1.3 million and duking it out with 30 guys at my side between 200k and 2mil just to try to get under 1000 sounds a lot more fun than blowing all that cash for unearned millions and whine about it here. You are amusing though so please keep posting.
    Last edited by Blackadder; 01-21-2014 at 08:14 AM.
    Free Players Unite - The West Pacific FID 545/891/324

Blackadder - 140/662/589

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    I have said many times that I am a member of iDelph. We are a top 15 faction, and most members get a kick out of my rantings here as I call it as I see it. I already posted my level. Anything else you guys would like? Possibly my address? I woke up terrified that my boost buildings may have been raided. They are not. Thank God because I don't think I could live with myself if that event was to occur.
    I didn't request this information, others did... You might call at as you see it but you seem to contradict yourself a lot. Pay a bit more attention to what you are writing and you might not get flamed so often, unless that is your intention in the first place...

Last edited by Dutchie; 01-21-2014 at 09:05 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackadder View Post
    I think being Godless at an earned 1.3 million and duking it out with 30 guys at my side between 200k and 2mil just to try to get under 1000 sounds a lot more fun than blowing all that cash for unearned millions and whine about it here. You are amusing though so please keep posting.
    I agree that this is amusing hence the reason I am here. iDelph's philosophy is to be the cheapest Top 25 team. $30 isn't a lot to give use a half million in stats. Some use more than others. We use our hits very efficiently which is another reason why we are lucky to get a 3/3 streak. We don't use gold to hit CCs period. If we are matched, we regroup for the next round. Being this high up the ladder, a lot of the teams are untouchable for us. We had 6 matches in a row where 95% of us hit the CC for points with our free hits. If you are getting 50 wins and 9/9 streaks for free, than you my friend have one hell of a faction.

Banned
    Post Count
    That's $100 please... Here is your free shiny (make that dull) virtual toy that cost me virtually nothing to produce...

lol thats exactly what G does, except their costs r much higher than yours to pay/feed all pixeldoers

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Bunny View Post
    Re-read. I never said anything about me spending $320, i stated I can beat the boss 100x for free because of the approach I took. I asked how much it would cost for you to complete the boss event, $320?

Goodnight forum members, I have to work tomorrow (than bang that guys sister a** to mouth just the way she likes it) 👍
    I complete free or don't complete at all, not an addict like you - both game junky and drug junky - oh and junkies don't work, they just do what junkies do, yes, keep doing A2M with she-male, just the way u like it chump ;]

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey it looks like you campers are in luck! A mod confirmed that the Epic Boss is still on. They just have not released the date yet. I would imagine it will replace one of the two final LTE on the schedule. Let's all hope for an easier boss to beat than last time. I spent a stupid amount of gold beating that bassterd last time around!

Banned
    Post Count

Hey bunny from the snow. Its a fact bunnies get shot in the snow. Im sorry to shoot you down. But your breed has come to an abrupt end. You may brag about your 12m att for lvl 78. By the time you reach my level everyone will still flog you. Next time you go camping make sure you take a condom. For i smell the future potential abuse of little level players. Go back and hide in your hole little bunny you are no match for high levelled long established players. Oh and for the record your 21m iph or any amount of cash wont save your ass. . Chao.

Post Count
    @Colonel J - who says he will ever reach your level?

Banned
    Post Count
    @colonel J, look up snow bunny in urban dictionary, it's a white female that hangs around black men. It was between that and jam boy (also look in urban dictionary) that I used for a war game because I thought it was ironically funny. Just my corny sense of humor. U scroll down the rival list n hit the white girl with cornrows for a big surprise! Why is there so much hate and all negativity? I play MW for entertainment n to pass time. If u disagree with the way I play, cool. But it's been my approach since day 1 as I try n keep good stats for my iPad app budget. Sure I'd like to complete every event and have 100m stats, who wouldn't? but I would rather spend the money on other things, mostly physical items not virtual. Guns, motorcycles, exc. the whole reason I made my first post on this thread was to disagree with its title. So I stand by my statement, "camping" is not over but haters are gunna hate 😘