GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry campers... Games over

Hybrid View

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Sorry campers... Games over

Wow big changes this cycle. First off, there are no more medals. I have to admit that they are much better than valor. I didn't like them at first, but went up over half mil from them this past cycle. I'm not really bummed about them leaving. I see no epic boss in the lineup. It was getting ridiculous to achieve 100 kills so either a major overhaul was needed, or else scratching the whole event was the right thing to do. Good move on not having 2 gambling events. Hopefully this one is 10 and not 25. I'm sure the community will be happy about this change. Now let's talk LTQ... 3 of them? This first one is an XP monster. The prizes really suck too! What's a camper to do nowadays? Nothing really stopping y'all from leveling up now. I think the only one happy about the lineup is the cheaters. I'm happy because I will have a lot of extra time to start threads vs killing bosses and opening crates. Thanks for the break Gree! I think we are gonna need it like this if you want us to throw down hella gold to compete in WD every 3 weeks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    ...I'm happy because I will have a lot of extra time to start threads...
    Spare us the torture with your illiterate ramblings...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Spare us the torture with your illiterate ramblings...
    This! +100000000000 infinity

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Get a life please, i pity you

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Did anyone read this? Whats it about? The lines started to blur together after only a few words. words words words..... I couldnt even find the line that Dutchie quoted

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My life here consists of starting interesting, debatable, real MW topics to discuss. All you guys do is hate. Who is the one needing a life around here? If you see a thread started by me, I beg you all just to move along because you are only making yourselves and your factions look bad.

It's a pity you have turned into such a deuchbag. I hear you used to be a highly respected, cool dude. I wonder what your faction, KYS thinks of you when they read your posts. I bet they aren't too proud. You really make KYS look bad! They should put a leash on you.

Banned
    Post Count
    My life here consists of starting interesting, debatable, real MW topics to discuss. All you guys do is hate. Who is the one needing a life around here?
    What a hypocrite you are. You accuse others of spreading hate and in this same post you have a go at some guy from KYS. In another post you spout drivel about TKO, not for the first time. Don't come here thinking you are an objective Socrates and stimulator of debate. You yourself espouse a lot of the hate you rile against. So unnecessary.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ChangeMW View Post
    What a hypocrite you are. You accuse others of spreading hate and in this same post you have a go at some guy from KYS. In another post you spout drivel about TKO, not for the first time. Don't come here thinking you are an objective Socrates and stimulator of debate. You yourself espouse a lot of the hate you rile against. So unnecessary.
    I call it like it is. I am sorry the truth hurts sometimes.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Good post and glad something is done about the 2nd account bottom feeders.

Banned
    Post Count

If they brought back the FvF tournaments that would definately upset the campers. Operation upset camp bring it on. And sorry to the campers who wont get 400 odd thousand stats gained from each epic boss event.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    Good post and glad something is done about the 2nd account bottom feeders.
    ugh, please dont encourage him. He'll post more drivel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hog, since you're the top keyboard warrior please post your level and in-game name for us.

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow big changes this cycle. First off, there are no more medals. I have to admit that they are much better than valor. I didn't like them at first, but went up over half mil from them this past cycle. I'm not really bummed about them leaving. I see no epic boss in the lineup. It was getting ridiculous to achieve 100 kills so either a major overhaul was needed, or else scratching the whole event was the right thing to do. Good move on not having 2 gambling events. Hopefully this one is 10 and not 25. I'm sure the community will be happy about this change. Now let's talk LTQ... 3 of them? This first one is an XP monster. The prizes really suck too! What's a camper to do nowadays? Nothing really stopping y'all from leveling up now. I think the only one happy about the lineup is the cheaters. I'm happy because I will have a lot of extra time to start threads vs killing bosses and opening crates. Thanks for the break Gree! I think we are gonna need it like this if you want us to throw down hella gold to compete in WD every 3 weeks.

Campings not over, just not many people are good at it. Y'all can do ur LTQ and spend 1500 gold level up 5x and gain 200k stats. I will go beat my wife for a few days come back do they events worth doing than slap they level 250's in WD that spend 4x as much as me on this game. So to answer your question what does a camper do nowadays? Same thing we've always done.. Do something else for days of LTQs and leaderboard events. It's nice not to have to tend to a virtual giga pet profile everyday 

N If your curious my Current stats are
    L78 attack 12.6m
    Def 12m
    IPH 21.1m

I know there's million stronger than me at high levels just showing u camping can still be done... 
    Last edited by Snow Bunny; 01-20-2014 at 07:15 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Bunny View Post
    Campings not over, just not many people are good at it. Y'all can do ur LTQ and spend 1500 gold level up 5x and gain 200k stats. I will go beat my wife for a few days come back do they events worth doing than slap they level 250's in WD that spend 4x as much as me on this game. So to answer your question what does a camper do nowadays? Same thing we've always done.. Do something else for days of LTQs and leaderboard events. It's nice not to have to tend to a virtual giga pet profile everyday 

N If your curious my Current stats are
    L78 attack 12.6m
    Def 12m
    IPH 21.1m

I know there's million stronger than me at high levels just showing u camping can still be done... 
    You forgot but what faction lets u freeload all this time i want too )))

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    You forgot but what faction lets u freeload all this time i want too )))
    Oh and how much $ u have to spend during WD to make up freeloading time?... ;]