Sorry campers... Games over

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58

Thread: Sorry campers... Games over

  1. #1
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    421

    Sorry campers... Games over

    Wow big changes this cycle. First off, there are no more medals. I have to admit that they are much better than valor. I didn't like them at first, but went up over half mil from them this past cycle. I'm not really bummed about them leaving. I see no epic boss in the lineup. It was getting ridiculous to achieve 100 kills so either a major overhaul was needed, or else scratching the whole event was the right thing to do. Good move on not having 2 gambling events. Hopefully this one is 10 and not 25. I'm sure the community will be happy about this change. Now let's talk LTQ... 3 of them? This first one is an XP monster. The prizes really suck too! What's a camper to do nowadays? Nothing really stopping y'all from leveling up now. I think the only one happy about the lineup is the cheaters. I'm happy because I will have a lot of extra time to start threads vs killing bosses and opening crates. Thanks for the break Gree! I think we are gonna need it like this if you want us to throw down hella gold to compete in WD every 3 weeks.

  2. #2
    Prominent Poet Dutchie's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    UK now
    Post Count
    2,236
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    ...I'm happy because I will have a lot of extra time to start threads...
    Spare us the torture with your illiterate ramblings...

  3. #3
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Spare us the torture with your illiterate ramblings...
    This! +100000000000 infinity

  4. #4
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Post Count
    154
    Get a life please, i pity you

  5. #5
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State of Jefferson
    Post Count
    733
    Did anyone read this? Whats it about? The lines started to blur together after only a few words. words words words..... I couldnt even find the line that Dutchie quoted

  6. #6
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    421
    My life here consists of starting interesting, debatable, real MW topics to discuss. All you guys do is hate. Who is the one needing a life around here? If you see a thread started by me, I beg you all just to move along because you are only making yourselves and your factions look bad.

    It's a pity you have turned into such a deuchbag. I hear you used to be a highly respected, cool dude. I wonder what your faction, KYS thinks of you when they read your posts. I bet they aren't too proud. You really make KYS look bad! They should put a leash on you.

  7. #7
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gree HQ
    Post Count
    841
    Good post and glad something is done about the 2nd account bottom feeders.

  8. #8
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    215
    Hog, since you're the top keyboard warrior please post your level and in-game name for us.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Post Count
    78

    .

    If they brought back the FvF tournaments that would definately upset the campers. Operation upset camp bring it on. And sorry to the campers who wont get 400 odd thousand stats gained from each epic boss event.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Post Count
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    Wow big changes this cycle. First off, there are no more medals. I have to admit that they are much better than valor. I didn't like them at first, but went up over half mil from them this past cycle. I'm not really bummed about them leaving. I see no epic boss in the lineup. It was getting ridiculous to achieve 100 kills so either a major overhaul was needed, or else scratching the whole event was the right thing to do. Good move on not having 2 gambling events. Hopefully this one is 10 and not 25. I'm sure the community will be happy about this change. Now let's talk LTQ... 3 of them? This first one is an XP monster. The prizes really suck too! What's a camper to do nowadays? Nothing really stopping y'all from leveling up now. I think the only one happy about the lineup is the cheaters. I'm happy because I will have a lot of extra time to start threads vs killing bosses and opening crates. Thanks for the break Gree! I think we are gonna need it like this if you want us to throw down hella gold to compete in WD every 3 weeks.

    Campings not over, just not many people are good at it. Y'all can do ur LTQ and spend 1500 gold level up 5x and gain 200k stats. I will go beat my wife for a few days come back do they events worth doing than slap they level 250's in WD that spend 4x as much as me on this game. So to answer your question what does a camper do nowadays? Same thing we've always done.. Do something else for days of LTQs and leaderboard events. It's nice not to have to tend to a virtual giga pet profile everyday 

    N If your curious my Current stats are
    L78 attack 12.6m
    Def 12m
    IPH 21.1m

    I know there's million stronger than me at high levels just showing u camping can still be done... 
    Last edited by Snow Bunny; 01-20-2014 at 08:15 PM.

  11. #11
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    421
    I don't hide. My name is as it states. I'm level 135 7mil/7mil. Are you going to raid me? I'm really scared now. Please please whatever you do don't hit my boost building. I beg you. I'll do anything you want. Just don't hit my boost buildings! If you were anyone you would already know my in-game name as I face ALL the top factions. 18 people killed me this war. They must not hate me too bad.

  12. #12
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    24
    Wow im scared for you dta........you two going to meet out by the big tree after school

  13. #13
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Post Count
    414
    I somewhat did like the medals. The units were nice... Oh well.

  14. #14
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State of Jefferson
    Post Count
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    Good post and glad something is done about the 2nd account bottom feeders.
    ugh, please dont encourage him. He'll post more drivel

  15. #15
    Banned
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Location
    in my haus
    Post Count
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Bunny View Post
    Campings not over, just not many people are good at it. Y'all can do ur LTQ and spend 1500 gold level up 5x and gain 200k stats. I will go beat my wife for a few days come back do they events worth doing than slap they level 250's in WD that spend 4x as much as me on this game. So to answer your question what does a camper do nowadays? Same thing we've always done.. Do something else for days of LTQs and leaderboard events. It's nice not to have to tend to a virtual giga pet profile everyday 

    N If your curious my Current stats are
    L78 attack 12.6m
    Def 12m
    IPH 21.1m

    I know there's million stronger than me at high levels just showing u camping can still be done... 
    You forgot but what faction lets u freeload all this time i want too )))

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •