Sorry campers... Games over - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sorry campers... Games over

Post Count
    Oh GREE... Your language filter is crap and needs serious rework... Just like the security in this game ;P

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Lol. CASSANDRA!!!! Where's the popcorn?!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee-Wee Herman View Post
    Lol. CASSANDRA!!!! Where's the popcorn?!
    Sweet or salted? Would you like a drink with that too? The show is free but unfortunately we charge exorbitant prices for the consumables, although you do get a toy for every 3 bags of popcorn you purchase...

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sweet please. And a toy, how kind. I especially love the troll toy. Reminds me of someone.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee-Wee Herman View Post
    Sweet please. And a toy, how kind. I especially love the troll toy. Reminds me of someone.
    That's $100 please

Although I hear some have been getting refunds after they've eaten the popcorn...
    Last edited by Dutchie; 01-21-2014 at 12:14 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    My life here consists of starting interesting, debatable, real MW topics to discuss. All you guys do is hate. Who is the one needing a life around here?
    What a hypocrite you are. You accuse others of spreading hate and in this same post you have a go at some guy from KYS. In another post you spout drivel about TKO, not for the first time. Don't come here thinking you are an objective Socrates and stimulator of debate. You yourself espouse a lot of the hate you rile against. So unnecessary.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    He has nothing to hide but won't mention the faction he is in?

Who is in a faction with this idiot..?
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mreilly View Post
    He has nothing to hide but won't mention the faction he is in? Who is in a faction with this idiot..?
    His friends from school...

Post Count
    seems there is no medal Event for Turkey as mentioned in the first post and i have to say i do enjoy there isnīt.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Two Questions. Why is thier a a large eliminate of camper haters in mw. Can't we all play the game the way we want !! My lvl is 89 my attack is 10.3 mill so I'm not a true camper I participate in all faction events but I don't raid or attack other players or do individual ltq's. This is to keep my lvl down. I always thought high stats low lvl was the best way to play. I wonder if their is an element of jealousy from the players that started the game and did every map mission possible only to get destructibles and huge lvl gain. Second question is why is their so much negativity on this forum. Personally I think if you haven't got anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Post Count
    * grabbing some popcorn* *press play* continue guys...
    We all have addictions.. I just have 298 of them..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You're saying camping is done... Yet you also say you have plenty of time to skip events and post messages here. Hmmmm....

So... You define camping as participating in all event?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimm View Post
    * grabbing some popcorn* *press play* continue guys...
    That's $100 please... Here is your free shiny (make that dull) virtual toy that cost me virtually nothing to produce...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wambo View Post
    I don't know why your all here instigating this guy. He is making a conversation but people who have nothing to do are trying to knock the guy down. Why are you being so judgemental? And bringing his sister into account seems low. Some of you deserve to be banned.
    Yes, but you only get banned if the mods take a dislike to you. You can get banned for "no reason". Just ask PB.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston George View Post
    Two Questions. Why is thier a a large eliminate of camper haters in mw. Can't we all play the game the way we want !! My lvl is 89 my attack is 10.3 mill so I'm not a true camper I participate in all faction events but I don't raid or attack other players or do individual ltq's. This is to keep my lvl down. I always thought high stats low lvl was the best way to play. I wonder if their is an element of jealousy from the players that started the game and did every map mission possible only to get destructibles and huge lvl gain. Second question is why is their so much negativity on this forum. Personally I think if you haven't got anything nice to say don't say anything at all.
    1. Because people don't like the smarter player who has worked out the best value for their money with a "product" that is a rip off...

2. Because "the product" is riddled with issues time and time again. Forums also attract trolls. Every forum has their resident trolls... Don't rise or outwit them and put them in their place...