Wow big changes this cycle. First off, there are no more medals. I have to admit that they are much better than valor. I didn't like them at first, but went up over half mil from them this past cycle. I'm not really bummed about them leaving. I see no epic boss in the lineup. It was getting ridiculous to achieve 100 kills so either a major overhaul was needed, or else scratching the whole event was the right thing to do. Good move on not having 2 gambling events. Hopefully this one is 10 and not 25. I'm sure the community will be happy about this change. Now let's talk LTQ... 3 of them? This first one is an XP monster. The prizes really suck too! What's a camper to do nowadays? Nothing really stopping y'all from leveling up now. I think the only one happy about the lineup is the cheaters. I'm happy because I will have a lot of extra time to start threads vs killing bosses and opening crates. Thanks for the break Gree! I think we are gonna need it like this if you want us to throw down hella gold to compete in WD every 3 weeks.