Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Prince View Post
    Believe what you want I couldn't care less, it's based on:

Time Declared and Average Level

If you think it's # of players in a guild your probably stupid.

I think people who think that others are dumb, without understanding how this works themself, look even dumber.

Number of players are part of the evaluation.

We have a fresh guild (just 1 week old) and we were put against guilds with ca. the same number of people. We were always between rank 250 and 300 still we got set up against guilds below rank 50.

I guess it checks first for best fit and starts to broaden the selection till you have a hit. That could mean in bad situations that you will get setup against top guilds.

just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by geo81 View Post
    Okay I'm curious here. My guild didn't gem up this war because we didn't like the rewards so we stayed around 250-400, something like that. However more than half the guilds we fought were top 25. RR, war, konoha, CT, ivillage, ect. Does anyone know what determines how guilds get matched up? Did we get these tough battles because we placed 50th in the last big war? This is the only explanation I can come up with...

Just wondering, thanks!
    I sure would like a answer myself. My alt in a level 16 guild, with 29 players constantly faced top 25 guilds. We even fought DK.

Only one battle did I find anyone I could beat. I finally started hitting the gate each war tired of losing. My alt is now 2 1/2 weeks old and level 54, so has zero chance against anyone in top 25 guilds.

Id like to know too ...is it because our GM is level 100 someone said or his armors? Which guild statictics determine who you match up to.

GS placed #334 in the war, but #80 in the blitz.

I think it's guild level based. My guild has 5 members, level 17, and we faced a guild with 15+ members, but we also faced several 1 member guilds. We are all lv 100+, but we faced a single member guild that was less than lv 100 (I know this because 385 points of damage took out a follower with full health in 1 hit). 1 of the single member guilds was ranked in the 30's (Knights of Windia, if memory serves). What he/she did was attempted to defeat our sentinel, failed, and did not attack again.

I think these 1 member guilds are buying gems, keeping their guild level low to face other low level (and potentially weak) guilds, finding one they can easily spam and using their gems. When I checked the ranking of Knights of Windia, they had a 12-2 win/loss record. I don't remember how many points they had, but it was during the second day of war.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Prince View Post
    Believe what you want I couldn't care less, it's based on:

Time Declared and Average Level

If you think it's # of players in a guild your probably stupid.
    RR empties out during blitz wars to help smaller Rco guilds, & always goes up against really low level, low member count guilds.
    You sir, are a moron.

Could it be a combination of all three? Guild level, avg level of membership and number of members?
    Guild Champion - Conquering Squires
    Line: purplemunkii