Page 3 of 3 First 123

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Sharp View Post
    Uhm I prefer Android over iProduct as well but for admin access on Android you have to root it or pay a left nut for a developer device, so I don't see where you get off telling anyone they don't know what they're doing when apparently, neither do you. The stock FMS isn't very good for Android either. You'd have to connect via USB to really shuffle files around or root it and use any one of a number of FMS, I prefer X-Plore.

While Crapple is known for no removable storage or USB, the biggest issue I have with it is that I'm issued an iPad one for work, where it's completely useless for anything other than resting my coffee mug on. I can't draft contracts (pdf), I can't even book a vacation on the timekeeping site (java, windows within windows don't behave properly) It's an awesome video game tablet though, very smooth, graphics look great, does weigh more than my toddler, though, so I stick with the Galaxy Note 3 for portable gaming.

RAZR MAXX HD - Rooted - Safestrapped - NexEsque ROM
    Galaxy Note 3 - Rooted - TWRP - Cyanogen ROM
    iPad 3 - Holds Coffee
    See now that's the kind of review I can agree with! Although I disagree about the galaxy 3 being a better gaming tablet. The iPad mini is a fantastic product for a good price. My biggest problem is no removable storage as well.
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

Just noticed I got distracted and typed iPad one, I meant to say I'm issued one for work, or something to that effect... it's an iPad 3 that I have for work. I have a nice custom leather case for it so it helps to retain the warmth in my coffee =)
    Retired: Heisenberg (Android)
    Maxed Armor: Sky Majesty +, Beastmaster +, Blazeborne+, Moontide+, Kerstman, Arborsteel, Blazeborne, Maelstrom Irons, Tectonic, Bronze Chromatic, Druidic, Sandstorm

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Sharp View Post
    Just noticed I got distracted and typed iPad one, I meant to say I'm issued one for work, or something to that effect... it's an iPad 3 that I have for work. I have a nice custom leather case for it so it helps to retain the warmth in my coffee =)
    I also have one issued from work. I don't use it at all. Keep it buried in the stand. But it's an awesome gaming device.
    Last edited by taylor1993; 01-23-2014 at 04:33 PM.
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

I've had an iphone 3, 4, and 5, and they all did everything I needed them to do. I'm sure if I had a droid phone it would get the job done too.

I also have a Nexus 10. And guess what, it gets the job done too.

Whooty doo for me? Wheeeeee!

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

WHAT?

You mean to tell me there were cheaters in the top 10.......

Line ID- synomatic
    Guild- ThE FiNaL StAnD
    LeveL- What does it matter to you!!!!

Maxed Armors:
    1. Aquatic Battlegear
    2. Armor of the Komodo
    3. x2) Druidic Platemail
    4. Hellfire Platemail
    5. Snowstorm Platemail
    6. Soulshard Necromantle+
    7. Aegis of Sky Majesty
    8. Aborsteel Vanguard
    9. Beastmaster Battlegear
    10. Blazeborne Vanguard
    11. Blazestorm Mantle
    12. Cyclone Chainmail
    13. Maelstrom Irons
    14. Moontide Platemail+
    15. Tectonic Mantle
    16. Northerners Battlegear
    17. Aegis of the Dragon+
    18. Guardians Battlegear+
    19. Red Kaleidoscopic Raiment+

>_<

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    BBT is just mad they didnt make top 10. Stop whining. I bet if your last declare had gone through and you were top 10, you wouldnt be whining about cheaters.
    haha too right. making em all spend to win like crazy >_<

This is such an old thread to dig out.

Gree had done a clean up and removed quite a number of players for cheating. So not sure if this is still relevant.

Mithril Knights RECRUITING!

Android Level 35 guild: Mithril Knights

Looking for Active Members who will buy gems along with saving free gems. We need a bigger group of gem spenders so we can make top 25 next time we make a run for it in a few weeks!
    We made #27 last 4day war and kicked some inactive players. We will definitely make top 25 in a few weeks and we need more people like you who can really contribute! Contact me or any of the members below ASAP!

3 day MINIMUM Guild war and Armor Requirements That MUST BE MET to join guild.

1) 3 legendary plus armors maxed or higher needed so you can get maximum points and not lose as much.( If armors will be maxed by the time gw starts we can discuss it)
    2) At least 375 gems ready to spend before gw starts.

All Bonuses: 6% and 7% on fire

Requirement: Level 80+ and armors mentioned above.

IDS To Contact on Line: (Add on line before applying to guild)

1) Mknaruto25
    2) av1h
    3) dgwreckage (thats me)
    Last edited by David Geyfman; 04-05-2014 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Geyfman View Post
    Android Level 35 guild: Mithril Knights
    blah blah guild recruitment bullony
    this is not the place to do this... also how many people do you have? our guild could just eat your guild =]
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

I made a new guild named Important Destiny. got manny spots, hc and gc are open. join us! I'm a verry expierienced player so i know what im doing. Line me for more info: Bizzeyy
    Last edited by BizzeyyNL; 10-02-2014 at 10:06 AM.

add

Lvl 111 needs high lvl for eb

WBR ZDC NFF