any news on new Building yet? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: any news on new Building yet?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by easierlife View Post
    Can you please address the issues we have, rather than just telling us that you (Gree) do not know and will let us know when you know. I bet that will be when the new building comes out. Very hard to plan our upgrades. The big issue is the lack of time to complete level 10 without spending gold.

Isn't it obvious to you? It's all about making you spend more and more gold.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wambo View Post
    So that's why I couldn't hit LV10 in time? Think its unfair that there's no chance to getting to level 10 for a so called free-to-play game... There should be some type of slim chance to do it. I made the decision to spend my 1 billion on upgrading my Arctic Mining Rigs TWICE, rather than spending gold on what isn't even a boost unit. I try to think that I reap the rewards of the units I got from ANI level 6-9.
    I also think that it's unfair that Gree is leaving us in the dark with the building release date. At least give us a time of hrs to think about upgrading something else for meantime. My base stopped upgrading for more than 36 hrs now waiting for some type of acknowledgement on the new building.
    Completely depends on how high your stats are already, but in most cases it makes sense to go for the lv10 upgrade. The only time I would not be upgrading a current LE during the event period is if the alternative is to upgrade a boost building or the comp factory - especially if your stats are not competitive. In my case, as all my boosts are lv10 today, I use the off cycle to upgrade the AMR.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DFI View Post
    Completely depends on how high your stats are already, but in most cases it makes sense to go for the lv10 upgrade. The only time I would not be upgrading a current LE during the event period is if the alternative is to upgrade a boost building or the comp factory - especially if your stats are not competitive. In my case, as all my boosts are lv10 today, I use the off cycle to upgrade the AMR.
    Personally I think the ANI lv10 unit wasnt really worth my gold. As I said before, I reap the lv6-9 ANI units, they gave me a nice push in stats alone as well as a higher IPH. But the 10 crate events is always worth focusing more with your gold. Although the units aren't the best, the bonus they come with are... More bang for ya buck!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wambo View Post
    Personally I think the ANI lv10 unit wasnt really worth my gold. As I said before, I reap the lv6-9 ANI units, they gave me a nice push in stats alone as well as a higher IPH. But the 10 crate events is always worth focusing more with your gold. Although the units aren't the best, the bonus they come with are... More bang for ya buck!
    Well it depends. You are comparing an event where the outcome isn't clear. It may only cost you 500 or it may cost you a vault - or even more. The lv10 upgrade is a known unit with no uncertainty. So depends on your risk appetite then. The boss event is also more certain.

Post Count
    I made level ten ani upgrade using no gold with plenty o time to spare. Wambo, you still use defense buildings??
    CC 137974932
    MW 636825743

Post Count
    I have all the space in the world, land is at 190million, but it doesn't phase me. Plus all my defence buildings are looking after composite factory. This is a luxury that not all can afford.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There was time to get the building upgraded to level 10, though there wasn't much extra time built in. I made it, but I had to use a couple hundred gold bars on the last level. But that was because I had the money to upgrade my arctic oil rig to level 5 in the middle of the event and I chose to do that. Otherwise I would have completed in time. What we need is the ability to upgrade 2 buildings at once.

Banned
    Post Count
    This must be Turkish Kabob street corner hut or somehting like that i hope

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigfried View Post
    There was time to get the building upgraded to level 10, though there wasn't much extra time built in. I made it, but I had to use a couple hundred gold bars on the last level. But that was because I had the money to upgrade my arctic oil rig to level 5 in the middle of the event and I chose to do that. Otherwise I would have completed in time. What we need is the ability to upgrade 2 buildings at once.
    About time Gree released a new unit to build and upgrade two buildings at once. Funzio done it, but Gree isn't being nice...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    This must be Turkish Kabob street corner hut or somehting like that i hope
    That would be funny but I'm sure they would be more respectful. I think a Kusadasi ruin perhaps? Most buildings they bring out are old well known landmarks.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Was expecting the new building today, but no joy. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If there isn't gonna be a building can gree just let us know so were not sitting around waiting. I don't want to start an upgrade that's 60 hours long for the new building to come out the next day

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by T Rav View Post
    If there isn't gonna be a building can gree just let us know so were not sitting around waiting. I don't want to start an upgrade that's 60 hours long for the new building to come out the next day
    the million dollar question...cant they at least give us the "coming soon " message instead of the have patience message.....that still leaves us in the dark

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by T Rav View Post
    I think we all feel this way. It's honestly ok if they don't, we just need to know.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I quite agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc Burn View Post
    I think we all feel this way. It's honestly ok if they don't, we just need to know.